#7 Public School in CA, Folsom continues to roll

frankyjames

Your team is part of a very weak league. The league is 2-6 in non league games which means they can't beat anyone with any national relevance. Also, your league is behind 3 SoCal leagues , 1Central and 2 NorCal. The leagues strength of schedule is weak as well. And you want to think that Folsom is some hot sh*t team. Sorry, but winning that league just means your team is champion of a bunch of bottom feeders. I'm surprised you of all people would post those numbers and make Folsom look so bad. For shame Block, for shame.   

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, frankyjames said:

CA- 40 million

GA- 10 million

Perspective.

#6 is impressive out of 75. Winning!

Doesn't mean squat for your league... 

Or should I say Folsoms league... 

Personally I think Folsoms league is OK at best... 

Folsom is normally head and shoulders above everyone in their league... But not this year and that's given it far more parity in which I've learned ain't worth a bucket of Melted butter in California... 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, frankyjames said:

The Sierra Foothill League remains one of the strongest in CA.

Currently the #6 rated league out of 175. Pretty remarkable.

The machine continues to roll.

Go Dawgs!

Capture.PNG

I normally defend Folsom when you’re not around but just FYI, the league rated just above Folsom’s is DLS’s and they aren’t even eligible for a league title because the league released them from playing a full league schedule since their last loss to an EBAL team was 31 years ago 

that’d be the next step for Folsom 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, frankyjames said:

The Sierra Foothill League remains one of the strongest in CA.

Currently the #6 rated league out of 175. Pretty remarkable.

The machine continues to roll.

Go Dawgs!

Capture.PNG

2 hours ago, eddiev said:

Your team is part of a very weak league. The league is 2-6 in non league games which means they can't beat anyone with any national relevance. Also, your league is behind 3 SoCal leagues , 1Central and 2 NorCal. The leagues strength of schedule is weak as well. And you want to think that Folsom is some hot sh*t team. Sorry, but winning that league just means your team is champion of a bunch of bottom feeders. I'm surprised you of all people would post those numbers and make Folsom look so bad. For shame Block, for shame.   

I also forgot to mention the same source that you are using to show how great your team and/or league is has 6 public schools ranked higher than Folsom so you really blew it in this thread. You are really slacking block. Quit making Folsom look so bad.

Folsom #7 public school in CA.....WINNING!!!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Rippers said:

I've put it out there that there is a chance that Block is actually Sammy's ultimate troll account.  Just sayin'

I’ve had my suspicions of this for a long time but Sammy swears it’s not him. I think @PrepGridiron Is the only one who could confirm with IP addresses. I really hope even Sammy wouldn’t stoop that low... 

19 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

I’ve had my suspicions of this for a long time but Sammy swears it’s not him. I think @PrepGridiron Is the only one who could confirm with IP addresses. I really hope even Sammy wouldn’t stoop that low... 

The more you say things like this, the worse it looks for you.... 🤣

Looks like your “Deflecting”....🤣🤣

Just don’t start correcting Spelling and Grammar and it will al be OK.... 🤣🤣🤣