#7 Public School in CA, Folsom continues to roll

frankyjames

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

No way it can be sammy, unless he's being doing this for many years.  Block has been on the NorCal boards since like 2011 doing this and did not come to this board until last year. 

Exactly!... Block was doing his whole G61 thing when Folsom won their SBG and was Getting Blasted by DLS in 2012 and 2013... Sammy didn't even start Hating on Folsom until 2014 when they were ranked Above Servite... 

Block is a Classic "Sociopath" and is obsessed with Folsom and creating confrontation with other posters, he does it on every thread he posts on...

So for a sociopath like him it makes 100% sense that he would start a Screen Name called @Extremely Humble (Irony, Deflection) and post regarding Folsom in a "Non Confrontational" manner so he can stay participating on this Board and not have to worry about getting Banned.... A Sociopath would even go so far as to call out his "Block" Persona to get "Banned" so they could keep up the Facade and point the finger at others (Sammy) to Deflect and keep their true identity a secret...

This also allows him to "Go All Block" on everyone whenever he wants and if they get sick of him they can Ban his "Block" profile but he will always be here as @Extremely Humble.... or @DLS_Spartan....

He does the same stuff on the Nor Cal Boards... I have been reading these HSFB Message Boards since 2008, it's pretty dam easy to spot him...

I am not Saying @Extremely Humble is "Block" or  @frankyjames.... I am saying it is much more likely that @Extremely Humble is Block then @Sammyswordsman is Block...

What I do know is that @frankyjames and @DLS_Spartan are both "Block".... :):) :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, THEOC89 said:

Exactly!... Block was doing his whole G61 thing when Folsom won their SBG and was Getting Blasted by DLS in 2012 and 2013... Sammy didn't even start Hating on Folsom until 2014 when they were ranked Above Servite... 

Block is a Classic "Sociopath" and is obsessed with Folsom and creating confrontation with other posters, he does it on every thread he posts on...

So for a sociopath like him it makes 100% sense that he would start a Screen Name called @Extremely Humble (Irony, Deflection) and post regarding Folsom in a "Non Confrontational" manner so he can stay participating on this Board and not have to worry about getting Banned.... A Sociopath would even go so far as to call out his "Block" Persona to get "Banned" so they could keep up the Facade and point the finger at others (Sammy) to Deflect and keep their true identity a secret...

This also allows him to "Go All Block" on everyone whenever he wants and if they get sick of him they can Ban his "Block" profile but he will always be here as @Extremely Humble.... or @DLS_Spartan....

He does the same stuff on the Nor Cal Boards... I have been reading these HSFB Message Boards since 2008, it's pretty dam easy to spot him...

I am not Saying @Extremely Humble is "Block" or  @frankyjames.... I am saying it is much more likely that @Extremely Humble is Block then @Sammyswordsman is Block...

What I do know is that @frankyjames and @DLS_Spartan are both "Block".... :):) :) 

LMFAO spoken from a true psychopath. Just read above. :) Obsessed! 

1 minute ago, frankyjames said:

Because Servite is a weak, small market, private school, sandwiched in the middle of one of the most talent rich pools in the nation.

You have to work hard to be second rate in that area. :)

If servite is so weak tell your coach to play them 🤫 Would be very tough for you to log on here if you got boat raced by a “weak small market team”

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

If servite is so weak tell your coach to play them 🤫 Would be very tough for you to log on here if you got boat raced by a “weak small market team”

Blasphemy. We don't even accept challenges from small market teams. 

When they get on our level, we MAY consider. 

:)

BTW- We get more fans than you do, with half the transfers. 

5 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Blasphemy. We don't even accept challenges from small market teams. 

When they get on our level, we MAY consider. 

:)

BTW- We get more fans than you do, with half the transfers. 

😂😂😂 your ignorance trumps your intelligence.  Servite would beat you this year the only one that believes otherwise is you. Roll the tape. Like Ive said the veer put 42 on you. Be thankful you play the schedule you play you sad silly guy

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

😂😂😂 your ignorance trumps your intelligence.  Servite would beat you this year the only one that believes otherwise is you. Roll the tape. Like Ive said the veer put 42 on you. Be thankful you play the schedule you play you sad silly guy

Servite is a small market, bottom of the barrel Trinity League team. They couldn't hold our jock strap. 

We get more fans at one game than Servite does all season. We have our own field with real lights. :)

Oh, and we get more fans than you do with half the transfers. 

33 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

All of your personalities can fill a stadium by themselves. Your a legend in your own mind, keep it up Sybil.

23 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

That's rich coming from a guy that has had multiple names on this forum and has had an IP address banned on the NorCal site. 

What a winner! :)

15 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

I’ve got nothing to hide, I’ll list my IP address for everyone to see if you do the same. I’ll list my home address if you do the same. I ain’t skeered.

14 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

We don't need all that.

Just post the name you had on here when you were banned the first time. And your NorCal banned IP name.

Easy. :)

Oh yes we do. I’ll even meet you in Folsom “if your momma would let you out of the basement “ to hash this out in person. Hey Humble you can bring a camera to document the encounter.

I’ve got nothing to hide.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Sammy was hating on Folsom before 2014 on the board that DJ ran.  There's plenty of members on this board that can vouch that I'm not Block, including the mods... the reason you might think that I'm Block is because from time to time I can come off as confrontational, you and I have butted heads plenty of times. But put yourself in my shoes, imagine being a fan of the most hated team on this forum and being on the defense daily. Most of the hate Folsom gets is because of one single troll. I can't even blame the hate because he's so obnoxious, but he's doing it for the sole purpose of getting a rise out of you guys, myself included. 

You're right that Block could be a legit sociopath BUT the only other option is it's actually a Folsom hater, not a fan. This isn't the first time that I've been accused of being him and I can prove to you that it ain't me. Let me know and I'll pm you.  Sammy is much more likely due to his history of many screen names, history of Folsom hatred, and being on the boards for over a decade. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, frankyjames said:

Servite is a small market, bottom of the barrel Trinity League team. They couldn't hold our jock strap. 

We get more fans at one game than Servite does all season. We have our own field with real lights. :)

Oh, and we get more fans than you do with half the transfers. 

😂 tune in Friday night to watch some real hsfb if you can peel your eyes off that tough game you guys have against a 1-7 grant team 😂😂😂 yeah that’s elite football up there. Sorry teams play sorry schedules and get exposed when they play real teams. I have just described the folsom puppies. Stay up there and get DLS off the schedule so you have a shot to go undefeated. Be thankful you’ll always be the Spartans step child because if you had to come down and play the southern section champ for the title it would be a #runningclock 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

imagine being a fan of the most hated team on this forum

The most hated team by the VERY FEW amount of people that actually post on here versus the thousands that read it. There is a HUGE difference. Sad you can't see the point of all this. 

2 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Sammy is much more likely due to his history of many screen names

Agreed. 

6 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

LMFAO with 30 plus transfers on one team!?

Sounds "real" to me. :)

PS- We get more fans than you!

Neither team has 30 transfers. 30 transfers for 22 starting spots? Is math that difficult? Folsom public school education is that bad? Yikes. 

PS- Go run to concord so step daddy can give you another spanking for embarrassing norcal 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Yes. You have had over 30 in previous years.

A total embarrassment to HS sports. 

And we STILL get bigger crowds. :) We don't do the fake shit.....................You are the the blow up doll. We are the real woman. :)

Oh previous in “years” 😂 didn’t think you were this dumb hahaha. The real woman that gets blown open by 42 by a team that runs the veer. Sad sad sad! Daddy DLS is going to take away your internet privileges if you keep this up! 

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Agreed on your last sentence.  If extremelyhumble is block then damn, homeboy is really good with the multiple personality thing. 

• Haha 1