Folsom,CA

Bixby,OK

Dropped out:

Sammamish,WA E’side Catholic

Duncan,SC Byrnes

Oradell,NJ Bergen Catholic

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

Of Course small market Avon gets ranked but a Trinity League team which only lost to SJB by 1 point does not.

Small market Avon with a 7-3  signature win over a team (unranked) St. X rolled 38-17 get included, but not Servite which rolled JSerra (no nonsense just missed Top 50) team last week.

If there is a coherent explanation for this, please let us know.  Otherwise the only explanation is LAZYNESS.

37 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Of Course small market Avon gets ranked but a Trinity League team which only lost to SJB by 1 point does not.

LMFAO stop trying to push your Servite narrative. 5 AM is too early for this propaganda. 

They are not a top 50 team and you don't get credit for losses. 5-3 teams belong at the kids table with the GA teams. 

:)

39 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Small market Avon with a 7-3  signature win over a team (unranked) St. X rolled 38-17.

Once again, it’s a rivalry game. Those can always have unexpected outcomes. Just like SJB only beating Servite by 1. I don’t why this concept eludes you?

Just feel fortunate they are in my top 70.

3 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Oh yeah! Bryant is kicking ass! Owasso is worthy as well....so far. Curtis/Allen would be a good game....right now. 

Average Texas teams ranked in the state 25-50 have historically beaten the tar out of the top 1-3 teams in Louisiana practically every year. 

There is literally no historical results in the last 15 years that Louisiana has competed with any top 10 Texas team, let alone top 5. 

Evangel won state the year they were curb stomped by Allen in the infamous “Cajun N-Word” game. The game wasn’t even competitive. Allen wasn’t even the best team in TX and Evangel was head and shoulders better than anyone in LA. 

Point is there is no way in the world that any Louisiana team would beat Allen, or any Texas top 5 team. And you have no proof that it could ever happen. 

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Who did Curtis beat and by how much for you to consider them top 25? 

Was it the 3 point squeaker against a team ranked about 700 nationally? 

Is it their name? Is it because other polls have them high? What have they done so far to earn their ranking? 

NB...I'm gonna give you some info.  I don't usually give this info to just anybody...but it appears you need it.  This is tried and true and should be taken as absolute Gospel......

It's never been about the point spread; it's ALWAYS about the "W".

You can take that to heart.

Rufus>>

3 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

NB...I'm gonna give you some info.  I don't usually give this info to just anybody...but it appears you need it.  This is tried and true and should be taken as absolute Gospel......

It's never been about the point spread; it's ALWAYS about the "W".

You can take that to heart.

Rufus>>

I know it’s about winning. But when you barely beat a bad team, it just means you ain’t as good as people who make polls think you are 

16 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

While all these other guys give you grief....I'd like to give you Kudos and Berlin Banners...for keeping the Norman Park Packers out of your Top 25.  One minute error on your part....Marietta should be in your Top 5.

Rufus>>

Lmao 😂  if. @Rufus69 made a poll it would have Mcceachern, Grayson, Marrietta, ValDookie and archer in his top 10

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

I know it’s about winning. But when you barely beat a bad team, it just means you ain’t as good as people who make polls think you are 

It doesn't mean that at all.  It means YOU WON....as opposed to you lost.

You should know better......

Rufus>>

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Arkansas sent their State Champ number 1 team to TX and lost 80-26 against a TX who didn’t win state. 

There is just a Grand Canyon gap from the top TX teams to the top AR and LA teams. It’s no comparison. Bryant? Lol. That’s cute

First off, Pulaski was NOT Arkansas’ best team. (Don’t use Calpreps to rank teams!)

Maybe Allen would crush JC most years, but Allen feels like they’re not as powerful as they normally are. Maybe they prove otherwise when the playoffs come upon us?

Louisiana always has talent and, right now, I will give JC the benefit of the doubt. Although, I’m liking Rummel and their defense. JC/Karr was the first game of the season. Curtis would throttle them now. 

10 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

It doesn't mean that at all.  It means YOU WON....as opposed to you lost.

You should know better......

Rufus>>

Spare me the cliches. We are talking about ranking teams. I’m not talking about anything else. I know winning isn't everything it’s the only thing. And you play to win the game. And every other famous sound bite. 

I’m asking how Curtis is ranked so high when they haven’t played anyone good, and almost lost to a bad team. 

Just now, Omaha Vol said:

First off, Pulaski was NOT Arkansas’ best team. (Don’t use Calpreps to rank teams!)

Maybe Allen would crush JC most years, but Allen feels like they’re not as powerful as they normally are. Maybe they prove otherwise when the playoffs come upon us?

Louisiana always has talent and, right now, I will give JC the benefit of the doubt. Although, I’m liking Rummel and their defense. JC/Karr was the first game of the season. Curtis would throttle them now. 

That wasn’t Pulaski. It was Shiloh Christian