The No Nonsense Top 50

Omaha Vol

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Spare me the cliches. We are talking about ranking teams. I’m not talking about anything else. I know winning isn't everything it’s the only thing. And you play to win the game. And every other famous sound bite. 

I’m asking how Curtis is ranked so high when they haven’t played anyone good, and almost lost to a bad team. 

Who in the hell decides who's a good team and who's a bad team?

You?

Colquitt was curb-stomped by a Bush League Nobody Valdosta team...but I'm gonna let you in on a little secret....we ain't that bad.  Now we're no Marietta...but we got game.  And if we can find some way to cheat past them Tift County Dastardly Devils...we'll be in the Georgia AAAAAAA  playoffs...guaranteed.

Anybody who uses point spreads to "rank" teams....is just playing games.  Bad ones.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Guru said:

So here's the running list of Omaha Vol gaffes:

• He thought that Imhotep Charter was a private school
  • He thought Pulaski Academy played Trinity in 2010

To be continued....

This coming from the same douche bag who thought Montana was equal to Tennessee in high school football. You have no credibility, Canes.

11 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

I guess I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt. Kind of like I’m doing with Lakeland, who hasn’t played a team with a pulse either.....

So wait. You are ranking them because it “feels” like they should be there?

benefit of the doubt usually means looking at the past to justify the present. What does past years of Lakeland and Curtis have to do with ranking them high when they haven’t done anything to prove it yet, and in fact Curtis has done the contrary. They barely beat a garbage team. 

And spare me the game 1 Mumbo Jumbo. It was Karr’s first game too!!

7 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

You?

Colquitt was curb-stomped by a Bush League Nobody Valdosta team...but I'm gonna let you in on a little secret....we ain't that bad.  Now we're no Marietta...but we got game.  And if we can find some way to cheat past them Tift County Dastardly Devils...we'll be in the Georgia AAAAAAA  playoffs...guaranteed.

Anybody who uses point spreads to "rank" teams....is just playing games.  Bad ones.

Rufus>>

Hey! That’s the future Bush League Champs your talking about! 

And Dosta ain’t half bad. Light years better than Karr is. 

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Hey! That’s the future Bush League Champs your talking about! 

And Dosta ain’t half bad. Light years better than Karr is. 

Valdosta could very well be the Bush League Champs this year.   Dacula or Lee County could prevent that.  maybe even Coffee...if they can circle the wagons.  I reckon we'll see.  But it doesn't change the fact we lost to them Bush League Lowndes Wannabee Nobodys.

rufus>>

7 minutes ago, The Guru said:

No true.

But keep trying to bob, weave and change the subject in order to save face.

By the way, this is the face you're trying to save => 🤡

Um, you did, in fact, try to compare the Montana state champs to Oakland. It was just another one of your silly responses to subject matter you know nothing about, as usual. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Um, you did, in fact, try to compare the Montana state champs to Oakland.

No I didn't.

I exposed the silliness of your argument in favor of Oakland by giving you another team that fit the same criteria.

You're just so weak and pathetic that you couldn't respond in any other way.

• Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, The Guru said:

No I didn't.

I exposed the silliness of your argument in favor of Oakland by giving you another team that fit the same criteria.

Idiot! If you said the MT champs fit the same criteria as Oakland then you are saying they are comparable. To be comparable to Oakland you should’ve referenced AR or KY or, maybe, SC or NC. Certainly not MT. That was a poor selection on your part, but that’s par for the course when it comes to you and your pea brain. 

17 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

If you said the MT champs fit the same criteria as Oakland then you are saying they are comparable.

They did fit the same criteria that served as your justification for ranking Oakland.

This is not difficult stuff. You set a standard that I could easily match with a team from another state.

At no point did I compare the two states.

You're just flailing desperately now to change the subject because you're being beatdown by even people like nolebull.

• Thumbs Down 1

17 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

To be comparable to Oakland you should’ve referenced AR or KY or, maybe, SC or NC. Certainly not MT. That was a poor selection on your part, but that’s par for the course when it comes to you and your pea brain. 

Again, I took what you said, word-for-word, and applied it.

I never mentioned the state that they played in or compared states at all.

That's what you're trying to claim since you're being thoroughly beaten to a pulp, again, in this thread.

You're pitiful. It's embarrassing.

• Thumbs Down 1

59 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

You?

Rufus>>

Shoot, Sammy up there wants Servite ranked for "quality losses" 

I guess playing games with point spreads and all ain't so bad when you start really thinking about how far some would go in order to rank one team over another or shit on a team intentionally or whatever. 

xD

1 hour ago, Omaha Vol said:

I guess I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt. Kind of like I’m doing with Lakeland, who hasn’t played a team with a pulse either.....

To be fair, though, Lakeland crushed STA last year with pretty much the same players they have 

I know it’s separate years, but in terms of being vetted, I wouldn’t compare Lakeland to Curtis 

the fact that STA is ranked ahead of them today is acknowledgement that STA has more current bona fides, but Lakeland is legit and will play a Tier 1/2 team if they are going to go undefeated, whereas JC won’t play anyone close to that and we will all be left to speculate at the end 

4 minutes ago, Pops said:

To be fair, though, Lakeland crushed STA last year with pretty much the same players they have 

I know it’s separate years, but in terms of being vetted, I wouldn’t compare Lakeland to Curtis 

the fact that STA is ranked ahead of them today is acknowledgement that STA has more current bona fides, but Lakeland is legit and will play a Tier 1/2 team if they are going to go undefeated, whereas JC won’t play anyone close to that and we will all be left to speculate at the end 

DLS #8?...beating Folsom must mean something to people..

Curtis at the end of the year if they were to run out would have much better wins than DLS.

Another gift ranking for DLS...we all know it.