Shadow Creek (TX)

Texasfrog

Just now, steeler01 said:

His schtick is old.

The topic was 5A, and now we're at Cali football because he refuses to answer the questions but demands his questions answered.

Because you and your goofy friend guru cant apply your standard and labels of 5A for all of Cali or SJB in ‘17.  And it’s hilarious.  😂

• Like 1

Just now, Texasfrog said:

But...but...but... bishop amat beat Aledo a few years ago...  So they're always better.

Ok... then Euless Trinity is better than DLS today.  (Which they might actually be.)

That's the argument we hear any time Texas is brought into anything. But but Trinity beat DLS.

LMAO

5A Texas, where pretenders pump their chests out since the invention of online forums.

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Because you and your goofy friend guru cant apply your standard and labels of 5A for all of Cali or SJB in ‘17.  And it’s hilarious.  😂

Because you don't stay on topic. There's a topic being discussed and then you go somewhere else. Like what the hell does Cali football, East Utah, or whatever else have to do with 5A Texas football?

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Shuck and jive.

Anything to avoid the actual topic.

There's actually no hypocrisy or "logical" problem with SJB in relation to this argument.

Hey Steeler...  You want to start yapping to me how that Pittsburg HS team that always gets butt-raped by DLS is good High School football.   Ha-ha-ha.

Steeler... "Pittsburg HS is some quality competition for DLS blah blah blah.."  Final Score:   DLS-45  Pittsburg-10   "LIKE ALWAYS!!"

Let me guess...   Texas 5A football teams are trash to the might mite Pittsburg HS team..   LMFAO!!!

Hey Steeler...  You want to start yapping to me how that Pittsburg HS team that always gets butt-raped by DLS is good High School football.   Ha-ha-ha.

Steeler... "Pittsburg HS is some quality competition for DLS blah blah blah.."  Final Score:   DLS-45  Pittsburg-10   "LIKE ALWAYS!!"

I'd put  Pittsburgh High against Carthage any day.

Maybe PGL can set that up

But Texas 5A football is trash... its trash.. those teams are trash..     Ha-ha-ha-ha

So much so that they have spent 3 days on it.  That's classic the MD vs SJB thread had how many Texans glued to it.   And the numbnutz announcer slipped up and called it LIKE TEXAS.  Yeah the atmosphere was like a 3rd Rd 3A playoff game at most.  If he thought that was like Texas he is really a nutball.  He said it's "Like College Basketball , It's Tight, it's Texas" and trailed off. 8:28 MARK of the 2nd quarter. Now you see they can't get Texas off their minds. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

So much so that they have spent 3 days on it.  That's classic the MD vs SJB thread had how many Texans glued to it.   And the numbnutz announcer slipped up and called it LIKE TEXAS.  Yeah the atmosphere was like a 3rd Rd 3A playoff game at most.  If he thought that was like Texas he is really a nutball.  He said it's "Like College Basketball , It's Tight, it's Texas" and trailed off. 8:28 MARK of the 2nd quarter. Now you see they can't get Texas off their minds. 

All those 5,000 people in the stands reminded me of a East Texas 4A football stadium on an average Friday Night.

5 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Let me guess...   Texas 5A football teams are trash to the might mite Pittsburg HS team..   LMFAO!!!

Me: Shadow Creek sucks.

TexasFrog: Oh yeah!? You think Pittsburg is quality competition!? Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha.

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

SJB was running the ball on Mater Dei vaulted "Chicago Bear Defense" but no way teams like Duncanville, North Shore or Katy could do that..   LMFAO!!!

4 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

You have Kermit liking your posts. That's when you know you're posting nothing but dribble that's pro Texas

You’re failing on your own and so is guru.  

Guru stated 5A shadow creeks sucks bc they barely beat foster.  Foster is not highly ranked so barely beating a team like foster is unquestionable to him. So I used that logic with STA in ‘17 getting blown out by Miramar, and then of course SJB losing to STA.  He admitted STA sucked in ‘17...so what does that say about SJB that year? 

I’m testing your consistency or if you and him are full of bs.  

• Haha 1