Shadow Creek (TX)

Texasfrog

12 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

MaxPreps 10-29-2019.       California Poll with Texas 5A's.     Steeler, "Crappy Tx 5A football."

1. Mater Dei  (1)
  2. St. Johns Bosco  (3)
  3. Centennial  (18)
  4. De La Salle (19)
  5. Cathedral Catholic  (26)
  6. Mission Viejo  (27)
  7. Servite (29)
  8. Narbonne  (36) 🤣
  9. Frisco Lone Star (TX 5A)   (42)
  10. JSERRA  (44)
  11. Corona Del Mar  (53)
  12. Shadow Creek (TX 5A)   (56)
  13. Fresno Central  (57)
  14. Aledo (TX 5A)  (60)
  15. Helix  (67)
  16. Folsom (74)
  17. Bishop Amat  (96)
  18. Highland Park (TX 5A)  (104)

I would bet my house that Lone Peak would not come to Texas and Beat the #8 Team by 3 TD's like they did Narbonne.  That is hilarious. 

That would By Cy Fair in one Poll and Vandergrift in another.  On 2nd thought the Cars and Motorcycle too 🤣

Narbonne has dropped 50+ the last 3 weeks in Cali and only one game within 7 most over 28 pts.  Are You sure this isn't a NorCal team because they all are not very good except the Mighty Spartans?

Imagine those Fighting Joseph Smith's from Utah playing those teams

Maybe that is the Key send the Utah Public Mormon's to play the Cali Private Catholics.  🤣 East did beat  the Globetrotters of NorCal Football. 

Duncanville vs  Lancaster (TX5A) = 24-3    "Crappy TX 5A ball Lancaster."

Duncanville  vs St.John College = 35-14     "St.Johns College sucks!"

------------------------------------------------------------

Mater Dei  vs.  St.John College = 53-24     "St. Johns College is legit."

Mater Dei  vs Centennial           = 42-12      "Centennial is legit"

Mater Dei  vs Servite                  = 56-11     "Servite is legit"

5 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I would bet my house that Lone Peak would not come to Texas and Beat the #8 Team by 3 TD's like they did Narbonne.  That is hilarious. 

That would By Cy Fair in one Poll and Vandergrift in another.  On 2nd thought the Cars and Motorcycle too 🤣

DevilDog...  To be totally fair.   Narbonne took a little hit when their 4-Star RB prospects (YETTES) transferred to Mater Dei this off-season.

Oh wait.. Mater Dei doesn't recruit!!   "wink-wink-wink."

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

I am a fan of Mater Dei so I refrain for any comments on them 🤘

I hear ya....  If the Texas UIL had those joke CIF transfer policies.   There would be 15 Mater Dei (Probably better) caliber teams around Texas.   Just saying.

I don't like it when fools "Peacock their chest around" over the Select All-Star recruited up transferred teams like their doing something special.

But that's me!!

1 hour ago, Texasfrog said:

LMFAO.... all that sudden that "Crappy Texas 5A football" you would have them play Servite.   Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.

What is Servite.. Like #7 or #8 ranked in California

You said this. So now you're backtracking

On 10/24/2019 at 2:40 PM, Texasfrog said:

Let me start by saying...  If teams like Servite, JSerra, John Curtis and many others are so call National Stage teams.

This Shadow Creek (TEXAS) team is elite National Stage team.

LMAO... Servite and JSERRA better than this Shadow Creek team...  That's just stupid funny!!!

45 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

If you think Lone Peak has better athletes than Carthage and Shadow Creek you are a grade A Crack Head.    But they did this to Narbonne

That's the problem with how you're viewing teams. You see a couple of athletes and think game over. Then anyone that's neutral sees their lines and it's laughable.

5 hours ago, steeler01 said:

That's the problem with how you're viewing teams. You see a couple of athletes and think game over. Then anyone that's neutral sees their lines and it's laughable.

Lone peak specifically is not that good, that’s the team of comparison.  There’s nothing special about their lines nor skill players.

Here’s a snipit of lone peak and narbonne. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Lone Peak is a notch below those Bingham teams.

Which means they win a whole lot of 5A games in Texas.

Thanks Genius.  Argyle would win a lot of 5A games in Texas.  Which means you're just below stupid gaining on ignorant.   Give us more knowledge of the Utah teams.  L8ke they are 🐌.And you dont have any idea about Lone Peak. 

21 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Like that big slow ass East OL versus Allen's DL.  

Allen was the top 6A program in Texas at the time.

This is like you clowns bragging about Katy's result against Bellevue and Trinity's result against Bingham.

Lone Peak would be playing against slapdicks like Highland Park and Shadow Creek. Not the best 6A programs.

5 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Allen was the top 6A program in Texas at the time.

This is like you clowns bragging about Katy's result against Bellevue and Trinity's result against Bingham.

Lone Peak would be playing against slapdicks like Highland Park and Shadow Creek. Not the best 6A programs.

early in the season trinity had losses to Allen and cedar hill in ‘09

all you’re doing is throwing out labels like slapstick and suck as isfrom you that’s suppose to mean a whole lot.

by now you should know not many from TX hold what you say so h much regard 

24 minutes ago, The Guru said:

They were one of the best programs in Texas and they won a 5A state championship that season.

Spare me the equivocations, clown.

All you do is grovel and make excuses.

They lost early and played bingham early.  Allen  who beat trinity that year also lost to 5A Longview.  

youre just too stupid to assess teams properly during phases of the season. 

That’s a typical los(er) problem though.  You’re a simpleton;  I’ve said this already,  that’s why I typically dismiss you while you are constantly deep throating TX 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

They lost early and played bingham early

youre just too stupid to assess teams properly during phases of the season. 

One of the top programs in Texas, which also won a state championship that season, beat Bingham at home.

This is bragged about more than a decade later.

It's pitiful.

And now we have to hear about "phases" of the season being what makes it a great win.

🙄

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

That’s a typical los(er) problem though.  A simpleton .! I’ve said this already that’s why I typically dismiss you while you are constantly deep throating TX 

You are so insecure that you took me off ignore just so you could post milquetoast crap like this.

😄