Shadow Creek (TX)

Texasfrog

18 minutes ago, The Guru said:

You are so insecure that you took me off ignore just so you could post milquetoast crap like this.

😄

I wanted to see what a shit like you had to say...nothing.  You never disappoint

for every 15 posts you make about TX or in TX threads you might get 1 reply.  😂 You’re quite a desperate, insecure fella trying so hard to be seen 

16 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Ah, yes, you always seem to come up with some "genius" rationale after you've embarrassed yourself.

Not like how you disappoint your wife every night, right?

😄

More nothing babbling from you; deep throating on a subject and teams you know nothing about. Your problem is you’re gagging and choking on TX. 😂 

You made a jackass statement about ET and I had to add context...as usual 

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

Allen was the top 6A program in Texas at the time.

This is like you clowns bragging about Katy's result against Bellevue and Trinity's result against Bingham.

Lone Peak would be playing against slapdicks like Highland Park and Shadow Creek. Not the best 6A programs.

It's embarrassing the examples they use.  

12 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

It's embarrassing the examples they use.  

Why would we think 5A would struggle with Bingham that year when at that phase of the season we had 5A Longview>Allen>Trinity?

Of course you fools can’t connect the dots b/c you don’t have a wide grasp of TX like you put on 

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Why would we think 5A would struggle with Bingham that year when at that phase of the season we had 5A Longview>Allen>Trinity?

Of course you fools can’t connect the dots b/c you don’t have a wide grasp of TX like you put on 

Longview was a 4A finalist. You think Carthage can play with them to?

Longview lost to 1 4A team that year,  Lake Travis. They lost to Lufkin as well. 

8-3 Lufkin>Longview 

Carthage is 4A/3A at the time.

13 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

East was getting blown out 52-0 at one point, the question is could the best of 4A play with them.  Those that watched the game, DD and Txball, think so.  

East was 7-3 in 2018

How anyone can claim 14-0 East is the same as 7-3 East is beyond me

That's the comparison here

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

One of the top programs in Texas, which also won a state championship that season, beat Bingham at home.

This is bragged about more than a decade later.

It's pitiful.

And now we have to hear about "phases" of the season being what makes it a great win.

🙄

Except the two weeks after the Bingham win -  Trinity got beat by Cedar Hill and Allen.   Depth!

Won playoffs games by these scores - 41-37, 35-28, and won the state championship 41-38 over Westlake on questionable call at the end.

Depth! Depth!, Depth!

3 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

East was 7-3 in 2018

Again, these goofballs bragging about wins over 7-3 East teams is proof that they are complete charlatans.

They have no real confidence in these teams or their state.

5 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Except the two weeks after the Bingham win -  Trinity got beat by Cedar Hill and Allen.   Depth!

Won playoffs games by these scores - 41-37, 35-28, and won the state championship 41-38 over Westlake on questionable call at the end.

Depth! Depth!, Depth!

So what does

Chino Hills 45 Amat 28

A week after beating Aledo prove?

For the record concerning Shadow Creek.

S - commit LSU

DE - commit LSU

LB - Commit KSU

WR - Commit Baylor

DE - Commit KSU

LB - with offers

LB - with offers

OG - Navy 

WR - Offers - UH Nebraska

CB- with offers - UH, Duke

QB - with offers

LB - with offers

TE - Many offers - Including LSU

WR - All SEC offers - including LSU

Several others players listed - still waiting on offers will play somewhere. 

13 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

WTF?  So i'm the only one that thinks its odd that this school has produced 29 pages on a national board?  Guess I'm ignorant, like you say.

It was started as a “watch them” thread that turned into “they are trash”

they are last years 5AD1 finalists, going undefeated last year, lone loss being to highland park.  They are a solid top 100 team so them being discussed on this site is not out of line 

That message is muddied from buffoons like guru/Steeler whose only intention is to ...well...muddy the discussions 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, The Guru said:

DD and TexasBall are proven dipshits.

Tell people that something is true because those idiots say it and that's a sure way to get people to bail on the idea.

We all know you are football idiot and your only purpose is to talk shit. Texas HS could have team capable of beating Univ of Alabama and you would be calling it trash!  You suck by little bitch! 

#TexasFootball

#TexasTested

#TexasDepth

14 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

East was 7-3 in 2018

The comparison was with ‘19 lone peak too, and they didn’t look that great.   Bingham were no world beaters when they played ET.  They would have lost to 5A Longview that year as well.