Shadow Creek (TX)

Texasfrog

Shadow Creek sucks..     I mean the 15 are so FBS (Many Power-5 recruits) doesn't help them along with about 8 future FCS prospects on the team.

They don't have the talent, size, speed, skill or anything else to compete with those California teams like JSERRA,  SERVITE, Orange Lutheran..  

But damn... many of those National Top 100 Polls have them ranked anywhere from the 50's to 99.

But hey.. they suck!!  Steeler says so!!    Ha-ha-ha-ha

14 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

I have to change topics to get you to actually engage in the topic at hand

We've already talked about it?  

If a teams suck based on a single game performance (5A shadow creek and the title of the thread) then why wouldn't SJB suck in '17? Guru stated STA sucked in.'17 so the logic and label must flow all the way through and seeing as SJB was the open champion, then all of Cali must have sucked that year, we already know NorCal sucks. 

Its called application of theory and Im using it in another scenario to check its validity.  

I'm curious if you agree with him, you have agreed with everything else he has said.  "Yes" or "no"?

15 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

He got punked on his Texas 5A football comment.  

No I didn't.  I got a bunch of butt hurt from Texans like yourself who deflect instead of tackle the subject. I'll say 5A sucks,  and you'll say something about DLS and it's not only you

Just like he gets punked on everything that he mostly says because it's just stupid.

Texas 5A football sucks.

This is correct

Ryan Tannehill sucks.

Correct

Matt Barkley is better than Garrett Gilbert.  Never said, but it could be true

Two out of three correct.  You're doing better. 

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

If a teams suck based on a single game performance (5A shadow creek and the title of the thread) then why wouldn't SJB suck in '17? Guru stated STA sucked in.'17 so the logic and label must flow all the way through and seeing as SJB was the open champion, then all of Cali must have sucked that year, we already know NorCal sucks. 

Its called application of theory and Im using it in another scenario to check its validity.  

What you're doing is what you always do,  steer the topic in another direction

Also, you got caught lying about what you never do

15 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Shadow Creek sucks..     I mean the 15 are so FBS (Many Power-5 recruits) doesn't help them along with about 8 future FCS prospects on the team.

They don't have the talent, size, speed, skill or anything else to compete with those California teams like JSERRA,  SERVITE, Orange Lutheran..  

But damn... many of those National Top 100 Polls have them ranked anywhere from the 50's to 99.

But hey.. they suck!!  Steeler says so!!    Ha-ha-ha-ha

Aledo finished 9th in your calpreps crap

62nd nationally 

Yea fucken right

13 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

What you're doing is what you always do,  steer the topic in another direction

Also, you got caught lying about what you never do

Don't worry Steeler, your silence gives me my answer.

nice diversion too talking about trolling.  yeah, that is a winning argument for proving 5A sucks.

24 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I'm curious if you agree with him, you have agreed with everything else he has said.  "Yes" or "no"?

Steeler and Guru are the same person...I named Steeler the Guru couple of years ago and he took it upon himself to create the account

• Like 1

I just watched NFHS (Corona Del Mar vs San Clemente).

GET THE SHIT OUT OF HERE WITH THAT BS!!!!!  

Texas 5A teams like Fort Bend Marshall, Manvel, Shadow Creek,  Lone Star,  Aledo would by around, by, and through these teams.  SPEED BABY!!!

Also...Get the FK out of here with Corona Del Mar is a Top National level team.  That's a FK joke!!

JESUS CHRIST...  Fort Bend Marshall would run by both these teams in a mili-second!!

Corona Del Mar is the Fk'n perfect example of why so called National 100 Polls are a Fk'n JOKE!!!

Texas 5A team like Fort Bend Marshall would fest on both those teams (Corona Del Mar and San Clemente).

53 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Wow!  

Horsefly...  Go watch Corona Del Mar vs San Clemente on the NFHS site and get back with me.

JESUS!!!    So many Texas 5A teams would blow by and over these teams it would be stupid.

Teams like Fort Bend Marshall and Lancaster would have a field day on these teams.  Too much "TEAM SPEED"!!!

1 minute ago, Texasfrog said:

Horsefly...  Go watch Corona Del Mar vs San Clemente on the NFHS site and get back with me.

JESUS!!!    So many Texas 5A teams would blow by and over these teams it would be stupid.

Teams like Fort Bend Marshall and Lancaster would have a field day on these teams.  Too much "TEAM SPEED"!!!

Will do...

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Will do...

Corona Del Mar is suppose to be a Top 100 National Team.    I see they have a QB (Washington)  TE (Washington) and WR (Stanford) and couple of other rated FBS prospects.

They have ZERO TEAM SPEED..

The TEAM Speed, Size and depth of the elite Texas 5A teams would crush those teams.

Sorry Steeler...  Thanks for helping exposing the FRAUD of California HS football depth.

Neither Corona Del Mar or San Clemente would have a  clue how to handle the Team speed of Texas 5A  teams like Lancaster,  Fort Bend Marshall and Lufkin among many others.

GET OFF THE CRACK!!!!!!  and enjoy your two recruited up "SELECT ALL-STAR TEAMS" because really after that is drops like a rocket in California when it comes to real depth!!   Enjoy your myth while it last!!

6 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

I watched CDM vs St Francis.  Their lines were small and skinny.  A very slow team too.  

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

I watched CDM vs St Francis.  Their lines were small and skinny.  A very slow team too.  

Corona Del Mar is the perfect example of why so many National Top 100 polls are really a joke.

That team is slow, not much size and and average overall skill level.

Texas 5A..   LMAO,  there is only about 10-12 Texas 5A's team that would blow-by that slow Corona Del Mar team like a Hot Knife cutting through butter.   It would be embarrassing.

Lancaster or FB Marshall vs Corona Del Mar..     JESUS!!

LMFAO.... put some of these so called "Trash Texas 5A teams" on the field with Corona Del Mar or San Clemente and watch the ASS KICKING commence.

Frisco Lone Star,  Shadow Creek,  Aledo, Lufkin, Lancaster, Fort Bend Marshall, Manvel and few others and they would blow through and past those slow teams.

These Texas 5A teams have more SPEED,  SIZE, DEPTH,  POWER and SKILL than those two California teams (Corona Del Mar and San Clemente).

SPEED!!!   You ain't beating what you can't catch!!