Shadow Creek (TX)

Texasfrog

Steeler feels like a complete idiot that he is when he always yapping....."Texas 5A football is trash football."

Yet.. every National Poll would have anywhere from 3-6 Texas 5A's teams in the California Overall Top #20.

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha..   Hey Steeler, just because you call yourself an Intellectual doesn't mean you ain't really STUPID!!

• Haha 1

Just now, Texasfrog said:

Steeler....."Katy's District sucks, all those teams are trash in that District except Katy."

Katy Tompkins almost beats Katy..

Steeler..."Uhhh, duhhh, uhhh, uhhh, ohhhhh, uhhh,  You know.. You know.. Uhhh, duhhh."

Tompkins down by 20+ in the 4th as well.

Kermit gone like the wind. Comeback happens, Kermit comes back.

Just now, steeler01 said:

No, you're just being you.

Changing the topic.

I might as well name the topic California football. So that we can talk about something besides California football when you come in.

I’ll answer for you.  Cali ball sucks and so did SJB in ‘17 using guru’s logic. 

Seeing as I don’t agree with that assessment I’ll flush your assessment of 5A too.  

Cheers 

Here is what I remember from the Euless Trinity vs De La Salle (California State Champs) when that game was over and Euless Trinity beat the mighty California power on National TV for everyone to see.

De La Salle Coach crying like a little bitch saying..."We should of won, we were the better team, we should of won.. blah blah blah.. we should of won that game.'

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

So I used that logic with STA in ‘17 getting blown out by Miramar, and then of course SJB losing to STA.  He admitted STA sucked in ‘17...so what does that say about SJB that year?

You changed the subject because you're a clueless pussy.

And then you inserted a team that's a lot better and more accomplished than Foster (Miramar).

You're basically a disaster all around.

Then all those NATIONAL POLLS that gives out the Mythical N.C.s are littered with Texas Teams.  Every damn one of them including the one ran by their State.  

5A and Carthage are top 25 Cali teams.  Yet he's here telling you 5A Suck when their state is virtually 5A except 3 - 5 teams. 

That's rich I tell you that's rich. 

Then States well DLS. would Kill Manvel and Pittsburgh would Kill Carthage.  Uh No they won't 🤣

Kill East Utah and have any of those sorry teams beat DLS. then think about beating someone else.  

They base DLS off of Beating NorCal that is atrocious football.  Ridiculous. They brought their best Team to Texas per them before the game and lost:  Yet Mollywopped the State and then well ET got Lucky.  That's homerism.  I was there and so was this from national reporters.   DLS had to be explosive plays and the rest of the time they were getting smacked.  A 98 yd drive down their throats with only 2 passes.  I bet that is a Trinity record for the longest drive in School History and they mauled them for 98 yards. 🤣

Both teams had its fair share of magnifying plays, however, Trinity had the size advantage and the physical conditioning required in the element. Some of De La Salle’s star players played both ways and couldn’t keep up with Trinity’s physicality through the 48 minutes.

“They had their share of big plays, we had ours, and you know all the big plays, none of them were gimmicky,” said Trinity first-year head coach Chris Jensen, the longtime offensive coordinator.

In the second half, it was evident that De La Salle’s two-way starters were starting to feel the fatigue from the humidity and the style of play that Texas football teams deal with day in and day out.

The Spartans have three key two-way starters in Custer, tight end/defensive lineman Devin Asiasi and OL/DL Boss Tagaloa.

Trinity scored the lone touchdown in the third quarter when Tyler Natee rambled through a few tacklers for a 44-yard bolt up the middle to the end zone. His timely score with 4:05 left in the third put his team ahead 19-14.

Trinity then added a touchdown early in the fourth quarter as De’Juan Garrett went in from 13 yards out after caroming off a couple of tacklers.

But De La Salle wasn’t done yet. Custer went 81 For a TD.   The 2nd and last explosive play with 8 mins left to cut the 12 pt lead to . 

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Great

I know that Texas 5A sucks and you become a lil bitch when its brought up.

You’re the one in the Texas thread babbling about your opinion you wash, rinse and repeat every 2-3 years. 

steeler says 5A sucks but will be glued to the TV watching it.  😂 

0B546527-EB0C-4B0D-AC2F-FDDC47F71FE9.gif

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Here is what I remember from the Euless Trinity vs De La Salle (California State Champs) when that game was over and Euless Trinity beat the mighty California power on National TV for everyone to see.

De La Salle Coach crying like a little bitch saying..."We should of won, we were the better team, we should of won.. blah blah blah.. we should of won that game.'

Me: Shadow Creek sucks.

TexasFrog: Oh yeah!? I remember Trinity beating De La Salle!

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You’re the one in the Texas thread babbling about your opinion you wash, rinse and repeat every 2-3 years. 

steeler says 5A sucks but will be glued to the TV watching it.  😂 

0B546527-EB0C-4B0D-AC2F-FDDC47F71FE9.gif

Steeler watching 5A football games has nothing to do with me caring if it sucks or not. I watch division 3 college football games. Doesn't mean I think its great.

I thought you were out.

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You said “see foster” as proof, you’re so silly and full of it you can’t even remember what you posted 30 min ago. 

Again, reading this thread would be helpful.

On 10/24/2019 at 5:51 PM, The Guru said:

😄

This was on Thursday before the game.

The result was just confirmation of what we already knew.

You see I actually know what I posted 3 days ago too. I don't just run my mouth like you do. And I'm not a pussy who has to change the subject incessantly.

13 minutes ago, The Guru said:

You see I actually know what I posted 3 days ago too. I don't just run my mouth like you do. And I'm not a pussy who has to change the subject incessantly.

The guy said he never trolls in posts and then said he's trolling a month later in another post.

He's an inconsistent lame.

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

The guy said he never trolls in post and then said he's trolling a month later in another post.

He's an inconsistent lame.

Right and he only did that because the silliness of his posts must have even embarrassed him enough to the point where he had to pretend in order to save face.

12 minutes ago, The Guru said:

On 9/16/2019 at 6:39 PM, Horsefly said:

I don’t troll like a LOT of people on here, so if I say something that sounds off the best course is to ask for clarification and I’ll explain my view. 

On 10/9/2019 at 9:46 AM, Horsefly said:

You’re the only jackass that thinks trolling is a new idea.  But in reality you’re a loser so that can’t be helped. 

CalPreps:  Oct.27, 2019

Let's put the Texas 5A's where they would Poll in California according to the CalPreps Poll:

1. Mater Dei
  2. St.Johns Bosco
  3. Centennial
  4. San Diego Cathedral
  5. Mission Viejo
  6. Servite
  7. FRISCO LONE STAR (TX 5A)
  8. JSERRA
  9. Corona Del Mar
  10. Shadow Creek (TX 5A).  "Ohhhh Shit no you didn't!!!"

Two Sorry no good pathetic TEXAS 5A's would be in the California Overall Top #10 according to CalPreps.

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha...  "WINK-Fk'N WINK!!"

Isn't CalPreps done by California people ????  LMFAO

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Texasfrog said:

We all know... Frisco Lone Star,  Shadow Creek, Manvel, Aledo, Lufkin, Lancaster,  Fort Bend Marshall and few others suck..   "Trash Texas 5A football."   

I mean they don't have the athletes,  speed, depth, size, coaching or whatever to compete with those California teams..

"YAWN!!!!!"

We know we know,  national polls have them ranked

Wink wink ha ha ha fart fart fart

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I thought you wanted to talk 5A, why change the subject? 😂 

He got punked on his Texas 5A football comment.   Just like he gets punked on everything that he mostly says because it's just stupid.

Texas 5A football sucks.

Ryan Tannehill sucks.

Matt Barkley is better than Garrett Gilbert.  

There is a long long long long list of stupid ass comments by him..