Shadow Creek (TX)

Texasfrog

Just now, Horsefly said:

The comparison was with ‘19 lone peak too, and they didn’t look that great.   Bingham were no world beaters when they played ET.  They would have lost to 5A Longview that year as well.  

How can you compare the two?

Lone Peak choked in the last two minutes in a 1 vs 2 match up against Corner Canyon and lost by 7 to Gorman.

2016 East was 7-3 and was blown out by Bingham.  Who wasn't the top team in Utah

5 minutes ago, Texasball said:

We all know you are football idiot and your only purpose is to talk shit. Texas HS could have team capable of beating Univ of Alabama and you would be calling it trash!  You suck by little bitch! 

#TexasFootball

#TexasTested

#TexasDepth

Keep in mind guru is the same 🤡 a few years ago became unhinged when a Texas state championship thread was created and lost it when we described various 4A games and teams as “good”. I knew then he was not all there 

• Haha 1

Just now, steeler01 said:

Lone Peak choked in the last two minutes in a 1 vs 2 match up against Corner Canyon and lost by 7 to Gorman.

2016 East was 7-3 and was blown out by Bingham.  Who wasn't the top team in Utah

Pleasant Grove 27 East 21

Lone Peak 29 Pleasant Grove 0

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

We are comparing them to the TX teams for those years.  East last year is compared for who they were...last year.  

Lone peak is being assessed for this year

bingham is being assessed for who they were in the ‘09 season.  

Just now, Horsefly said:

We are comparing them to the TX teams for those years.  East last year is compared for who they were...last year.  

Lone peak is being assessed for this year

How can you be assessing them year by year and then bringing up Allen's thrashing of last year's East to come to a conclusion of Lone Peak and 5A?

Do you read what your fellow Texans say?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

How can you be assessing them year by year and then bringing up Allen's thrashing of last year's East to come to a conclusion of Lone Peak and 5A?

Do you read what your fellow Texans say?

I posted lone peak vs narbonne of this year and so did DD. 

I’m comparing East of last year and the TX lower class teams that could probably play with them.  

5 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Lone peak specifically is not that good, that’s the team of comparison.  There’s nothing special about their lines nor skill players.

Here’s a snipit of lone peak and narbonne. 

Steeler (Guru).... "But, but, but, but.... You know... You know, but, but, but...... well, Texas 5A football is trash and Ryan Tannehill sucks."

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I posted lone peak vs narbonne of this year and so did DD. 

I’m comparing East of last year and the TX lower class teams that could probably play with them.  

East was irrelevant last year. Nobody cares about them 

DD brought up their 2016 win over DLS and then brought up them getting pasted last year by Allen. What you're saying, and what DD is trying to say are two different things

3 hours ago, Texasball said:

@Texasfrog remember our conversation the other day.  Here is another example of Cali judging teams by the size of the OL.

I know....   but whose O-line and D-line is jackass talking about?

Aledo,  Highland Park,  Frisco Lone Star, Shadow Creek, Lancaster, Fort Bend Marshall.?

I just saw Corona Del Mar and San Clemente.  I think their lines average about 5-10/190.

9 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

So what does

Chino Hills 45 Amat 28

A week after beating Aledo prove?

I think Aledo played like shit that day with young team and their best players not playing.  Amat caught fire in the 2nd Qrt with block punt TD, gambles on 4th down multiple times, and unforced turnovers.  it was one of the most underwhelming 42-7 wins that I ever witnessed.

The Aledo team who took Westlake CA behind the Woodshed for 65-7 drumming was more indicative of what Aledo is about.  In fact Westlake brought 3 teams that year Freshman, JV, and Varsity and the combined score was something like 180-14

Westlake had played in the big boy CIF southern section playoffs the year before. 

6 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

I know....   but whose O-line and D-line is jackass talking about?

Aledo,  Highland Park,  Frisco Lone Star, Shadow Creek, Lancaster, Fort Bend Marshall.?

I just saw Corona Del Mar and San Clemente.  I think their lines average about 5-10/190.

He is saying Shadow Creek OL sucks!

14 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

East was irrelevant last year. Nobody cares about them 

DD brought up their 2016 win over DLS and then brought up them getting pasted last year by Allen. What you're saying, and what DD is trying to say are two different things

All those Utah teams look the same...BIG and Slow!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Texasball said:

I think Aledo played like shit that day with young team and their best players not playing.  Amat caught fire in the 2nd Qrt with block punt TD, gambles on 4th down multiple times, and unforced turnovers.  it was one of the most underwhelming 42-7 wins that I ever witnessed.

The Aledo team who took Westlake CA behind the Woodshed for 65-7 drumming was more indicative of what Aledo is about.  In fact Westlake brought 3 teams that year Freshman, JV, and Varsity and the combined score was something like 180-14

Westlake had played in the big boy CIF southern section playoffs the year before. 

So excuses

K

Westlake 3-8, but the year before matters. Not the year you're using.  Yet, horsefly thinks they mean something else when these guys posts cause they're his buddies. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

So excuses

K

Westlake 3-8, but the year before matters. Not the year you're using.  Yet, horsefly thinks they mean something else when these guys posts cause they're his buddies. 

My point still stands -  Aledo vs Westlake more indicative of Aledo football.

We all have mixed fillings here to where Aledo fits among the best in the state.  

23 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Servite has pretty big OL  - Shadow Creek counters with 4 kids in the front seven going P5 and couple of others with offers- not to mention the P5 kids playing DB.  

I don't know which comment is more comical..

Shadow Creek O-line sucks or jackass saying... "you see a couple of athletes."

Shadow creek has more than a couple of athletes.

Shadow Creek has a pretty big O-line too.  Probably averages around 6-2/270.

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

For the record concerning Shadow Creek.

S - commit LSU

DE - commit LSU

LB - Commit KSU

WR - Commit Baylor

DE - Commit KSU

LB - with offers

LB - with offers

OG - Navy 

WR - Offers - UH Nebraska

CB- with offers - UH, Duke

QB - with offers

LB - with offers

TE - Many offers - Including LSU

WR - All SEC offers - including LSU

Several others players listed - still waiting on offers will play somewhere. 

So only one OL and no interior DL =  getting mauled