Valdosta, what Did the 5 fingers say to the Face?

imaGoodBoyNow

Not sure that score was a five fingers to the face like thirty something to fourteen was. 

I do know if Colquitt makes a field goal at the end that'd be two of those type games Valdosta lost. 

It was a very similar scenario. Crazy stuff down in region 1. Both 6A and 7A.

You can't keep running into those type games and be lucky every time.

54 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not sure that score was a five fingers to the face like thirty something to fourteen was. 

I do know if Colquitt makes a field goal at the end that'd be two of those type games Valdosta lost. 

It was a very similar scenario. Crazy stuff down in region 1. Both 6A and 7A.

You can't keep running into those type games and be lucky every time.

It looks like thier offense is pretty good but God Damn that defense is How you sayyy “Lethargic”, Lee looked like they can drive a Mack Dump truck thru those holes when they were on offense, 

@TheMaximumHornetSting don’t get me started on those Tifton Devils, God Damn, talk about No hands, those Blue Devil WRs couldn’t even catch a cold Last night,  DBs getting Burnt like Toast every which way

the kid Brokington On packers or what ever his name didn’t even have to run a route or do a juke or nothing, all he had to run straight , DBs were face guarding him all night and couldn’t make a play on the ball cause they were always 10 yards behind the WR,

bet you didn’t think I watched that game 

32 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

It looks like thier offense is pretty good but God Damn that defense is How you sayyy “Lethargic”, Lee looked like they can drive a Mack Dump truck thru those holes when they were on offense, 

@TheMaximumHornetSting don’t get me started on those Tifton Devils, God Damn, talk about No hands, those Blue Devil WRs couldn’t even catch a cold Last night,  DBs getting Burnt like Toast every which way

the kid Brokington On packers or what ever his name didn’t even have to run a route or do a juke or nothing, all he had to run straight , DBs were face guarding him all night and couldn’t make a play on the ball cause they were always 10 yards behind the WR,

Tift sold out for the run. They had Colquitt tricked in the first half by changing what they normally do on defense. They controlled the clock and ran that half off. 

Colquitt said... ok... single coverage on the outside... We'll take it. We have speed and technique out there and a qb that can do it. 

It's nice to be blessed with the tools and someone that knows how to use them. 

• Thanks 1

I say this both excitedly and sadly.

It's almost time for us to start speculating on bracketology for the playoffs. 

A lot of folks down on the south end of the state are salivating and whispering about an all region one championship game being very realistic. 

Idk about that, but, some regions have shaped up so that can guess quite a few of the scenarios.

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I say this both excitedly and sadly.

It's almost time for us to start speculating on bracketology for the playoffs. 

A lot of folks down on the south end of the state are salivating and whispering about an all region one championship game being very realistic. 

Idk about that, but, some regions have shaped up so that can guess quite a few of the scenarios.

Who’s the top 5 for 7a to  watch out  for 

44 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Idk any Tifton Blue Devil's but if you're Talking about Tift County Blue Devil's I've been saying since week 5 that our offense has been placing the burden on our Defense... I never propped us up to be more than what we are...so say what you want but nothing you're saying is anything I haven't already said... 

26 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’m over that , if you didn’t notice we got a dumpster fire in our backyard that we can’t seem to put out, National rankings doesn’t mean shit unless we capture a state title  

You're just now getting that?... 

Y'all put too much stock in OOS and National rankings... 

Tell me this SJR beat Jserra 35-14.... What does that contribute towards winning a state title?