California is Becoming Unlivable

Blueliner

As a life long Californian, I've known for a long while that my once beautiful state is no longer livable for many reasons. It certainly didn't take all of these crazy ass wildfires the past few years to enlighten me.  These winds are nothing new, and it ain't global warming. This state has been run into the ground by incompetent democratic leadership with all of their economy-destroying policies and legislature. Well, the effing elites are still doing fine at least, right?. It's sad and fitting that it's taking these disastrous wildfires for the MSM to begin to acknowledge what we've known all along. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/realestate/analysis-california-is-becoming-unlivable/ar-AAJBbJF?ocid=spartandhp

15 hours ago, Blueliner said:

As a life long Californian, I've known for a long while that my once beautiful state is no longer livable for many reasons. It certainly didn't take all of these crazy ass wildfires the past few years to enlighten me.  These winds are nothing new, and it ain't global warming. This state has been run into the ground by incompetent democratic leadership with all of their economy-destroying policies and legislature. Well, the effing elites are still doing fine at least, right?. It's sad and fitting that it's taking these disastrous wildfires for the MSM to begin to acknowledge what we've known all along. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/realestate/analysis-california-is-becoming-unlivable/ar-AAJBbJF?ocid=spartandhp

My nephews condo  in SoCal circled in red. He’s in SF working for few weeks but his place made it. 

A90CB182-B2B4-4E30-8107-C44945D12521.jpeg

• Like 4

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2019-california-housing-crisis/

California, the land of golden dreams, has become America’s worst housing nightmare.

Recent wildfires have only heightened the stakes for a state that can’t seem to build enough new homes.

The median price for a house now tops $600,000, more than twice the national level. The state has four of the country’s five most expensive residential markets—Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Orange County and San Diego. (Los Angeles is seventh.) The poverty rate, when adjusted for the cost of living, is the worst in the nation. California accounts for 12% of the U.S. population, but a quarter of its homeless population.

1 hour ago, concha said:

SCHNEIDER-2.jpg

“Unfortunately, people in California would vote for a bowl of shit if it had ‘D’ next to it,”

Awesome stuff.  Rod Schneider is now the spokesman for truth and reason for the GOP?  Almost as relevant as the retweeting a twitter post from some obscure dude from who the fuck cares or a Russian bot that hsfbfan and gsb find so important and credible.

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Awesome stuff.  Rod Schneider is now the spokesman for truth and reason for the GOP?  Almost as relevant as the retweeting a twitter post from some obscure dude from who the fuck cares or a Russian bot that hsfbfan and gsb find so important and credible.

He made an observation of the obvious.

Feeling a little triggered are we?  🤣

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Funny thing is I never post from any russian bots. I always give the source of my information. So more made up shit from the left. And yes rob is correct California would vote for a bowl of shit as long as it had a D just look at Harris and the rest of their elected officials 

What's Mom cooking for dinner tonight, Meathead?

Do you even help them pay a bill?

You lazy freeloading bum.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I thought you were gone forever when you threw you last tantrum, you goofy fuck. Welcome back....I guess.....again....

It just amazes me how you and the other wingnuts here tolerate a 32 year GOP Vagrant living and freeloading at his parents house, but YET you shit on poor and struggling people in California daily.

Explain that to me, if you can?

I assume you at least have a job and are actually in the world as we know it.

23 hours ago, concha said:

He made an observation of the obvious.

Feeling a little triggered are we?  🤣

Lol

Triggered?  No.  I think it's great you guy's have a new spokesman and he is probably at least as qualified to speak on these things as anybody else you guy's got.  He might even be in line for a cabinet post.  

Keep up the good work Conch.  

30 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Lol

Triggered?  No.  I think it's great you guy's have a new spokesman and he is probably at least as qualified to speak on these things as anybody else you guy's got.  He might even be in line for a cabinet post.  

Keep up the good work Conch.  

You really seem triggered.

I think you're triggered.

It takes lots of dumb people voting for lots of bowls of shit to make a place like California like it now is. The best comedy always has a touch of truth.

👍  🤣

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

How can anyone defend what the dems have done to California?

They can’t. But nobody calls them out on it. The MSM are complicit and are a bunch of pussies for not being all over this story/situation. It’s gross here. Every single performance metric, from education to infrastructure to housing to homelessness to crime...and everything in between, is THE worst or near the worst in the nation. We’re good at banning shit and providing for illegals, and that’s pretty much it. We aren’t a leader in anything anymore...except in human excremental per square foot. Pathetic.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

They can’t. But nobody calls them out on it. The MSM are complicit and are a bunch of pussies for not being all over this story/situation. It’s gross here. Every single performance metric, from education to infrastructure to housing to homelessness to crime...and everything in between, is THE worst or near the worst in the nation. We’re good at banning shit and providing for illegals, and that’s pretty much it. We aren’t a leader in anything anymore...except in human excremental per square foot. Pathetic.

Sorry you have to live in that shithole...seems more fitting for 66.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Sorry you have to live in that shithole...seems more fitting for 66.

I’m going to keep it real. There is still much geographical beauty here if ya go find it. But the socio-economic system here sucks. I’m as compassionate as the next guy, but I’m  so tired of panhandlers at every stoplight, driving on shitty roads with people who can’t drive, and listening to all of the libtards bash Trump when THEY are the ones being played by the leaders of this state. Pathetic 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I’m going to keep it real. There is still much geographical beauty here if ya go find it. But the socio-economic system here sucks. I’m as compassionate as the next guy, but I’m  so tired of panhandlers at every stoplight, driving on shitty roads with people who can’t drive, and listening to all of the libtards bash Trump when THEY are the ones being played by the leaders of this state. Pathetic 

The sad thing is it is going to get worse (Ca) before it gets better. A lot worse, just watch and see.