CFB Playoff discussion

ATLien12x

LSU at Alabama   

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Funny as fuck man. This is the guy who said the Utes we're good on run defense because they didn't play running teams. You're using his argument against him and he still claims that Ohio State is elite.

News flash. Ohio State didn't look elite last night or against Penn State.

The only thing funny as fuck is your IQ, Sport.

I never said the Utes weren't good on run defense.  I said you guys were stupid believing that their rush yards given up per game really show them to be great as you wanted to believe.  It's easy to not give up lots of yards on the ground when the teams you play tend to pass and aren't very good running the ball to begin with (or good at all). I give you the Pac-12.  🤣

Oh, and basically every analyst and commentator out there agrees that Ohio State is elite on both sides of the ball.  The various computer algorithms also. But we should trust you geniuses. 👍🤡

LMAO

3 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Funny all these Suckeyes fans crying about being number two. Are the sames ones saying Clemson sucked all yr.

If Clemson sucks why you guys crying?

Is pointing out that have played no one worth mentioning the same as saying they suck?

Or are you just not bright enough to recognize the difference?

1 hour ago, concha said:

The only thing funny as fuck is your IQ, Sport.

I never said the Utes weren't good on run defense.  I said you guys were stupid believing that their rush yards given up per game really show them to be great as you wanted to believe.  It's easy to not give up lots of yards on the ground when the teams you play tend to pass and aren't very good running the ball to begin with (or good at all). I give you the Pac-12.  🤣

Oh, and basically every analyst and commentator out there agrees that Ohio State is elite on both sides of the ball.  The various computer algorithms also. But we should trust you geniuses. 👍🤡

LMAO

So then we really don't know how good Ohio State is playing pass defense right. After all they haven't played a team who was really a threat throwing against them.

Can't have it both ways.

12 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

So then we really don't know how good Ohio State is playing pass defense right. After all they haven't played a team who was really a threat throwing against them.

Can't have it both ways.

I know they have a top 5 draft prospect at cornerback (Okudah, #1 CB). I know another CB (Wade) is expected to go in round 2 (#8 CB). I know Arnette is a top 20 CB.Jordan Fuller is the #11 safety going into the draft.

Ohio State is kinda known for its pass defense talent.

I also know statistically the Ohio State d-line is probably the best pass rush unit in the country.

So, you're wrong.

25 minutes ago, concha said:

I know they have a top 5 draft prospect at cornerback (Okudah, #1 CB). I know another CB (Wade) is expected to go in round 2 (#8 CB). I know Arnette is a top 20 CB.Jordan Fuller is the #11 safety going into the draft.

Ohio State is kinda known for its pass defense talent.

I also know statistically the Ohio State d-line is probably the best pass rush unit in the country.

So, you're wrong.

Yeah they are known for being over rated and abused in the NFL. Ask the Giants and the saints

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Yeah they are known for being over rated and abused in the NFL. Ask the Giants and the saints

I'm sure you're right.

What QB in his right mind wouldn't want to face Chase Young and the best sacking defense in the nation plus a bunch of overrated guys like Okudah?

🤡

10 minutes ago, concha said:

I'm sure you're right.

What QB in his right mind wouldn't want to face Chase Young and the best sacking defense in the nation plus a bunch of overrated guys like Okudah?

🤡

11 minutes ago, concha said:

I'm sure you're right.

🤡

Didn't Eli Apple play at Ohio State?

Your pass defense was really impressive last night. But hey the kid play QB and the WR's at Clemson have nothing on Wisconsin.

55 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Didn't Eli Apple play at Ohio State?

Your pass defense was really impressive last night. But hey the kid play QB and the WR's at Clemson have nothing on Wisconsin.

He did.

I suggest you google "defensive back university". I think you'll note Ohio State high on, if not at the top of, all the lists. In fact, I think Ohio State has the most DBs in the NFL of any school right now.

Your sarcasm is noted, and dumb.  I have placed the current offenses of the likes of Clemson and LSU on a par with the likes of Wisco, let's see... oh, yeah... zero times. But since we're playing, I'd bet that the kids on offense at Ohio State with their two spots on the Heisman lists will prove more of a challenge than the likes of a hobbled (or not) Georgia, Virginia, Vanderbilt, Texas, Auburn, Bama, Ole Miss, UNC, A&M...

5 minutes ago, concha said:

He did.

I suggest you google "defensive back university". I think you'll note Ohio State high on, if not at the top of, all the lists. In fact, I think Ohio State has the most DBs in the NFL of any school right now.

Your sarcasm is noted, and dumb.  I have placed the current offenses of the likes of Clemson and LSU on a par with the likes of Wisco, let's see... oh, yeah... zero times. But since we're playing, I'd bet that the kids on offense at Ohio State with their two spots on the Heisman lists will prove more of a challenge than the likes of a hobbled (or not) Georgia, Virginia, Vanderbilt, Texas, Auburn, Bama, Ole Miss, UNC, A&M...

U wd be wrong. LSU is and it's not close. They have had 4 top 10 dbs taken in the draft since 2012. 

Clemson is beating Ohio State.

50 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

U wd be wrong. LSU is and it's not close. They have had 4 top 10 dbs taken in the draft since 2012. 

Clemson is beating Ohio State.

LSU has had 4 first rounders and 3 second rounders since 2012.

Ohio State has had 6 first round rounders and 1 second rounder in that time.

At least you're right that it's not close.

Oh, and the more years you go back, the bigger the advantage for Ohio State. And the projections for the coming draft are in Ohio State's favor too.

ESPN named Ohio State DBU back in July.

18 minutes ago, concha said:

LSU has had 4 first rounders and 3 second rounders since 2012.

Ohio State has had 6 first round rounders and 1 second rounder in that time.

At least you're right that it's not close.

Oh, and the more years you go back, the bigger the advantage for Ohio State. And the projections for the coming draft are in Ohio State's favor too.

ESPN named Ohio State DBU back in July.

Convenient to leave out that those 4 first round picks were all taken between 1-9 players selected.

CBS named LSU DBU . SI named LSU DBU  and said it wasn't even close. In fact the give you ten reasons why. Look it up.

Bottom line is Ohio State has not been tested thru the air. We don't know how good they are. 

Clemson is by far the best passing team Ohio State has played since... Well since Clemson throat punched them 31-0.

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Convenient to leave out that those 4 first round picks were all taken between 1-9 players selected.

CBS named LSU DBU . SI named LSU DBU  and said it wasn't even close. In fact the give you ten reasons why. Look it up.

Bottom line is Ohio State has not been tested thru the air. We don't know how good they are. 

Clemson is by far the best passing team Ohio State has played since... Well since Clemson throat punched them 31-0.

EGmneFXWkAIhGZ6?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 1

I have a feeling It’s going to be a LSU Clemson final.    I have this feeling Clemson has a ton of stuff they never needed to use or show during the season.

That being said it’s hard to know how they’ll stack up vs Ohio St.   How dominant have they been at the LOS this year?   Damn ACC network shit kept me from watching a bunch of their games.