College football Scoreboard. LSU 46 Alabama 41- Final.

TheMaximumHornetSting

4 minutes ago, Bormio said:

But that can change.  Georgia has lost when they were supposed to win ... maybe win when they are a lock to lose

The problem is Fromm doesn't have go to guys right now.   Cager back made a difference, but they need another reliable option.   They have young guns with talent, but if they get down and can't run the ball they will be in some trouble.  UGA would need to get on the board first and try and clock control the game.   It's possible BC they have a very strong O Line.     I just don't see it against this LSU team. 

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Probably not but bigger question is if they go undefeated and beat Ohio State in big 10 championship do they make playoffs

Yes. Because that would mean that they also won at Iowa and beat Wisconsin which would be two additional quality wins. No way would they take Oregon or Utah with one loss over an undefeated a Minnesota that beat OSU. 

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

I don't see why they wouldn't. But you really don't think they'd compete with Ohio State? 

Well I would point to a similar result recently where a undefeated or one loss (can't remember) Wisconsin faced Ohio State in big 10 championship and got killed

That Wisconsin team probably similar to this Minnesota team

• Like 1

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Well I would point to a similar result recently where a undefeated or one loss (can't remember) Wisconsin faced Ohio State in big 10 championship and got killed

That Wisconsin team probably similar to this Minnesota team

But Wisconsin is/was very limited offensively, and that helped Ohio State out a lot. I think Minnesota can give Ohio State some fits since they can mix it up offensively. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, 954gator said:

The problem is Fromm doesn't have go to guys right now.   Cager back made a difference, but they need another reliable option.   They have young guns with talent, but if they get down and can't run the ball they will be in some trouble.  UGA would need to get on the board first and try and clock control the game.   It's possible BC they have a very strong O Line.     I just don't see it against this LSU team. 

Georgia's offensive line is severely overrated.

7 minutes ago, 954gator said:

How was Brady in college?   Dude obviously nobody is Tom Brady.  They are just complementing the kid because he's been playing great.  

After lots of sitting, at the end, Brady might have been the last UofM QB to beat tOSU, but we can't be sure because nobody can remember the last time UofM beat tOSU.  😉

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

But Wisconsin is/was very limited offensively, and that helped Ohio State out a lot. I think Minnesota can give Ohio State some fits since they can mix it up offensively. 

I guess we will see

I hope Minnesota can make something happen, may be a good time to be good because college football very down this year

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Fromm gets rid of the ball right before the pressure gets there consistently.  He did it against UF and he did it against ND.

Man we had a horrible game against them.   Everything bounced their way and nothing went right on 3rd down for us.   They have talent and can wear most teams down physically, but they would need to have one of those great games to have a chance vs LSU.  Shoot FL did everything right against LSU and still lost by two scores.    Lost by 7 to UGA playing like complete horse shit.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

Going undefeated in college is hard now - 15 games.  Sure it happened last year (2 undefeated teams played), but every other year with the playoff, the champ has had one loss.  LSU and OSU especially are going to be marked teams.  A lot of pressure

Lsu If win today wont lose