After watching Dalvin Cook.....

DBP66

Run rough-shot through my Cowboys last night I flashed back in my mind when I saw him play at Bosco and run rough-shot threw Bosco...I remember telling my wife to remember that kid that we was going to be special some day....that day is here! He's a great R.B.! I also thought of all the talented kids I've seen play against Bosco over the years...I remember watching Luke Kuetchly playing SS for Xavier, we couldn't block him...he was all over the field! Then playing against the Bosa brothers?!..talk about talented players!!...and now their tearing up the NFL...Jabrill Peppers is finally turning into a solid NFL player everyone knew he'd be. It was a pleasure to see players like this along with Brian Toal, Ryan Grant, Brian Cushing and McCourty twins go from H.S. to the pros...you gotta love H.S. football...were it all begins!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 7

6 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

That night I said he was the best high school running back I've ever seen still holds true to this day. Never saw somebody stop on a dime and then get up to with Breakneck speed like that kid

Ryan Grant was a pleasure to watch too...big-fast and could turn the corner..just like this kid we have now Berger...this kid could be playing on Sundays too...he a special player! Love watching him run.

• Like 2

Cook also had an interception that night which started to turn the game around.  Early on DBP was playing well and actually looked like they might be able to compete with MC, I think they even had an early lead.  Cook's INT I believe came in the 2nd quarter, and then he and Yearby (the other back) just started running all over DBP.  MC also had an enormous OL as I recall.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, taojoe said:

Cook also had an interception that night which started to turn the game around.  Early on DBP was playing well and actually looked like they might be able to compete with MC, I think they even had an early lead.  Cook's INT I believe came in the 2nd quarter, and then he and Yearby (the other back) just started running all over DBP.  MC also had an enormous OL as I recall.

Yes...dbp was holding their own the INT turned the game around...line was huge too! What a duo or rb's. Fsu and Miami

1 hour ago, ATLien12x said:

Throwback to when the Miami Central offense featuring Cook and Yearby finished with less 30 yards of total offense against Grayson in 2012. 

Their best player that night was the kicker Edelman. Dude was a great punter and nailed a 51 yard field goal (after Dalvin Cook returned the kickoff 60+ yards) 

FA3AA207-720C-481A-9B42-D138ECCC1DED.jpeg

D29DA455-DEF6-4970-8078-A98724CEF923.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ATLien12x said:

Throwback to when the Miami Central offense featuring Cook and Yearby finished with less 30 yards of total offense against Grayson in 2012. 

Their best player that night was the kicker Edelman. Dude was a great punter and nailed a 51 yard field goal (after Dalvin Cook returned the kickoff 60+ yards) 

FA3AA207-720C-481A-9B42-D138ECCC1DED.jpeg

I guess Cook got the last laugh being that he is the leagues leading rusher, while the best player for Grayson was a bust who smokes PCP and thinks he’s a bird who can fly off the Empire State Building 

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I guess Cook got the last laugh being that he is the leagues leading rusher, while the best player for Grayson was a bust who smokes PCP and thinks he’s a bird who can fly off the Empire State Building 

I mean, Florida’s 6A state champion lost by 32 (35-3) to a Grayson team that lost by 15 (22-7) to four loss Parkview the week after. 

Central went on to dominate their way to another state championship. Grayson lost in the 2nd round by 18 (28-10) to a team that got bounced the following week by 15 (21-6) 

Doubt he did any laughing 

23 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I mean, Florida’s 6A state champion lost by 32 (35-3) to a Grayson team that lost by 15 (22-7) to four loss Parkview the week after. 

Central went on to dominate their way to another state championship. Grayson lost in the 2nd round by 18 (28-10) to a team that got bounced the following week by 15 (21-6) 

You must be smoking that PCP with him. 

And you know nothing will ever top The large class Georgia State Champion losing 55-0 to baby Booker T from the 5th largest class in Florida. LMAO!

on national TV for everyone to see. It still gets talked about today. It has its own word created from it. 

go back to ruining the thread with your small penis posts, and get back to smoking that sherm you herb ass mofo!!!!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You must be smoking that PCP with him. 

go back to ruining the thread with your small penis posts, and get back to smoking that sherm you herb ass mofo!!!!

Facts always win. They drown out posters with no logic.

I’ve been spanking south Florida’s (Los) ass all week. You don’t present a challenge. We all know north Florida (you) is way less talented and much easier to dismiss

CE0A971E-14B3-420C-87E7-56F800037582.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Now this is a nolebob0803 type thread....some call him Big Loser W/nothing. lol

13 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Facts always win. They drown out posters with no logic.

I’ve been spanking south Florida’s (Los) ass all week. You don’t present a challenge. We all know north Florida (you) is way less talented and much easier to dismiss

CE0A971E-14B3-420C-87E7-56F800037582.gif

North Florida? Man I’ll let you come down before responding further

5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Damn... 

Didn't know you where in Jacksonville...

I ain’t in J-Ville jack! 

I’m from Tampa Baby!! T-Town!!!! Hillsborough County stand up!!!! On my block you would have gotten robbed, your bitch took, and been lucky to go home naked. 

Actually I moved to the suburbs, the T stands for Trinity in Pasco  County, and I volunteer at the library. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

RIP Pasco LIVE PD smh one of the better departments on the show.  A&E fudged that one 

Trust me. I been to parts of Pasco that they could make seasons with! I wouldn’t want to walk around in the day time in some of those spots. 

Nah I live right past the county line so I don’t have to pay taxes in Hillsborough. I live in Pasco but work in Hillsborough and my kids go to school in Hillsborough. I get all the benefits of the city without living in the city. 

It’s great. Canes says I’m leaching off Tampa, and that makes me feel like I’m doing something right 😂