Really Disappointed in the 2017 NFL Draft Participation at this forum.

TheRealCAJ

The NFL Draft brings together the best of the best in the high school world and college game leading up to the #1 goal of signing a professional contract.

I salute the real football people (few as it was) who participation in the several small threads dedicated to the 2017 NFL draft here........this football forum is truly unique in many different respects. 

I'm not totally sure this forum is even reality based any longer..

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

The NFL Draft brings together the best of the best in the high school world and college game leading up to the #1 goal of signing a professional contract.

I salute the real football people (few as it was) who participation in the several small threads dedicated to the 2017 NFL draft here........this football forum is truly unique in many different respects. 

Apparently you think it revolves around taking idiotic shots at the president several times a day even when the thread topic has nothing to do with him.

I hope this helps, Chip.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, concha said:

Apparently you think it revolves around taking idiotic shots at the president several times a day even when the thread topic has nothing to do with him.

I hope this helps, Chip.

I guess that lets you off the hook for not posting in the NFL Draft threads....your agenda has become pretty clear.

Taking a couple shots on current events never hurt anyone.

4 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

I guess that lets you off the hook for not posting in the NFL Draft threads....your agenda has become pretty clear.

Taking a couple shots on current events never hurt anyone.

I was unaware that participation in NFL threads was a requirement on a prep site, Chip.

18 minutes ago, concha said:

I was unaware that participation in NFL threads was a requirement on a prep site, Chip.

It's not required at all though it does involve "prep" ATHs who were once discussed here............ BUT, it should hold more weight than a track thread, white college thread, racism exit thread, :Poppy Hills golf course comedy, and etc......

If you can't see that maybe you should take off your John Boehner shades..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TheRealCAJ said:

It's not required at all though it does involve "prep" ATHs who were once discussed here............ BUT, it should hold more weight than a track thread, white college thread, racism exit thread, :Poppy Hills golf course comedy, and etc......

If you can't see that maybe you should take off your John Boehner shades..

Yes I find myself avoiding this site now days. I miss Dallas' site. He did a good job of governing the off topic bullsh*t and comments with racial undertones. I'll wait to see if things change by the time the season rolls around. If it's more of the same I'll unsubscribe as well. 

4 hours ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

In all honesty I'm not a huge draft fan.  I only care about seeing who goes where early and who the Giants pick.  I have more interest in looking at the draft 3 years after to see what kind of career track these guys have.

Pretty much this but with a 49 perspective for me. ZFG where they went to HS , College or what conference they came from (total nerd stuff)! Nobody cares. It's what they do as a pro and how they perform and help the team, period.

So when dudes get cut and don't make it and says, "but Coach Shanahan I played my high schoool ball in California and in the SEC in college" I'm sure that will really sway the decision.

How many guys stick and produce is what's important. And you won't be able to judge that for a few years.

10 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Non participation in the draft threads is not an indication of lack of interest in football.

The ratio of flops to stars coming out of the draft is so large that it's really not worth wasting any energy on the process.

What matters is how they do two, three, four years down the road.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

Non participation in the draft threads is not an indication of lack of interest in football.

The ratio of flops to stars coming out of the draft is so large that it's really not worth wasting any energy on the process.

What matters is how they do two, three, four years down the road.

Just Silly...