the real reason why people love Donald Trump

noonereal

1 hour ago, Texasfrog said:

I'm a VET that served under a few Presidents...  

Obama gutted the Military and I had never seen the overall moral level drop like it did under Obama.

100% FACT!!

Thank you for your service.  

I have a few buddies in the navy .... and the stories they would tell me after a few drinks would blow your mind away the shit that happened under Obama.... 

The best is all these liberals going after the navy seal Eddie Gallagher. None are fit to tie his boots. Further, None have a clue what it’s like over there dealing with those animals nor have the balls to take on these savages in these shit hole countries. Trump may have never served but he certainly respects these guys unlike the Islamist in chief for 8 years. 

If you don’t have the balls to go over there like Eddie .... you need to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. 

White heterosexual alpha males, like Gallagher, were all under attack during Obama’s reign of terror. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Thank you for your service.  

I have a few buddies in the navy .... and the stories they would tell me after a few drinks would blow your mind away the shit that happened under Obama.... 

The best is all these liberals going after the navy seal Eddie Gallagher. None are fit to tie his boots. Further, None have a clue what it’s like over there dealing with those animals nor have the balls to take on these savages in these shit hole countries. Trump may have never served but he certainly respects these guys unlike the Islamist in chief for 8 years. 

If you don’t have the balls to go over there like Eddie .... you need to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. 

White heterosexual alpha males, like Gallagher, were all under attack during Obama’s reign of terror. 

your hero was turned in by "White heterosexual alpha males" like him only they had morals....#wannabetoughguy...😔

7 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

your hero was turned in by "White heterosexual alpha males" like him only they had morals....#wannabetoughguy...😔

Morality isn’t required when dealing with savages. Balls are .... someone who dons a pink pussy hat like yourself wouldn’t know......

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Morality isn’t required when dealing with savages. Balls are .... someone who dons a pink pussy hat like yourself wouldn’t know......

no morals just balls in your wanna-be world huh??....why would other guys with balls turn your hero in??...you picked the wrong guy to idolize champ...🤡

Just now, DBP66 said:

no morals just balls in your wanna-be world huh??....why would other guys with balls turn your hero in??...you picked the wrong guy to idolize champ...🤡

I Never said I idolized him. 

But I certainly will not critique his behavior when interacting with animals who want to cut his head off ..... 

Lastly, I’m sure you defended Obama when he swapped a deserter for 5 Taliban leaders. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Mjd33 said:

I Never said I idolized him. 

But I certainly will not critique his behavior when interacting with animals who want to cut his head off ..... 

Lastly, I’m sure you defended Obama when he swapped a deserter for 5 Taliban leaders. 

My buddy Mark Allen as were many others  killed looking for that bitch who obama nooner 66 and probably all the other loons here hailed as a hero...

• Like 2

13 hours ago, concha said:

What's this "average" bullshit?

The fact of the matter is that the military budgets plummeted under Obama. From a high over $700B for military defense spending, Bam-Bam handed over spending that was under $600B when he left office.

Both military and vet spending are growing under Trump.

It's really easy to explain. Obama's first term military budgets were pretty good. They tanked in his second term, after Obama told Dmitry Medvedev  to tell Putin that he would be more flexible after the 2012 election. Perhaps this drop in military spending was part of that "flexibility."

At any rate, using Stanscript's figures entirely, The military budgets Obama was responsible for in his 2nd term (the 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 budgets) averaged $616.67 Billion. That's why it is said that Obama "decimated" the military. That, compared to the figures Stanscript gave for Trump so far ("closer to $679 Billion"). 

Again, that is entirely using the figures that Stanscript posted on page 2 in this thread.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

U knew mark allen??

Sure did, was stationed with him in Hawaii and deployed with him. We were on same QRF team and competed in world infantry competition.

This guidon in picture a veteran made and we sent around the country for 2 years to display with about 75 fellow veterans that served with him or for those veterans that wanted to support the event. 
Lot of guys visited him before he passed at a reunion, unfortunately I couldn’t make it. 
His wife went to DC to testify on his behalf. She’s an amazing women to stick by his side until the end. I have some amazing videos and photos of funeral. 
The community in Georgia gave amazing support. Thousands of people lined the street, pulled over and stood as he passed, many local business’s that had video monitors outside displayed his name, picture, etc. 

41A2B0E4-59D4-4C3C-843B-17E8A5791E4B.jpeg

C3AFC058-43D7-4822-89A9-39EC83A5BAEC.jpeg

C3D7B6AA-50D4-4BAA-9448-B22E88D12FD0.jpeg

62B5DCB0-DA02-4EDF-B362-B9F085DFE8E0.jpeg

AFCCD171-7866-4CAF-9184-1282DE57324B.jpeg

B935F5C2-1DA9-44B7-8F0C-6A72CDCF2B53.jpeg

5F1A1849-EDD9-4DA9-8715-2867AEC37C4A.jpeg

3534D376-7D8D-4E24-986B-9796229AD135.jpeg

A41EDEE3-99EE-4897-B3C2-C07A2ADD4137.jpeg

645EAA53-D962-48EB-AFFC-FD0F523F3BE3.jpeg

0B55FC16-EF3B-44E4-91D6-DF00A480512F.jpeg

• Thanks 4
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

There’s No need to continue the dialogue after a such an obtuse question. 

I could bury you .... but that would be too easy. Have a good night noon. 

At least you understood my question was to draw you in so I could pounce on your misguided logic and you ran. I'll give you credit for that.