the real reason why people love Donald Trump

noonereal

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

You probably don’t want my opinion of this.  Leave it at there has always been a rural-urban tension.  But it really has little to do with race.  I interact daily with more minorities than most surbanites in much of the Northeast.  Remember I went to high school in a bedroom community to Providence - quite well-to-do.  One black student in a class of over 300.  This article is the author engaging in stereotypical name-calling.  It does not add anything to a rational discussion.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

The current Democratic Party is going to lose African-American votes because they are solely focusing on the issues of predominately white liberals now.  There is no better example than climate change.  African-Americans want good paying jobs and new opportunities - Democrats are all about doing things that damage that.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bormio said:

You probably don’t want my opinion of this.  Leave it at there has always been a rural-urban tension.  But it really has little to do with race.  I interact daily with more minorities than most surbanites in much of the Northeast.  Remember I went to high school in a bedroom community to Providence - quite well-to-do.  One black student in a class of over 300.  This article is the author engaging in stereotypical name-calling.  It does not add anything to a rational discussion.

thanks for your reply

11 hours ago, Blueliner said:

This is useless, awful article, noon. I’m dumbfounded as to why you would post this article with a straight face (at least I think he had a straight face). I know that we have our differences, but I do KNOW that you’re above that nonsense.

It;s funny, the person who brought that link to my attention is a life long small town, gun owning, republican. 

they,as I, thought it hit the nail on the head. 

Yet, I can't find one Trump supporter who believes one word of it. 

Scary. 

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

It;s funny, the person who brought that link to my attention is a life long small town, gun owning, republican. 

Scary. 

The realness of the "real American's" on this forum never disappoints..... except when it's time to be "fake"......if you know what I mean.

13 hours ago, concha said:

Which is why African-American support for Trump continues to grow.

Nooner, why do you keep posting stupid?  DBP can't help it, but I just have faith that maybe you can.

"posting stupid" huh??...LOL...because he doesn't fall for the latest Trump conspiracy story like you clowns..or he posts a link with opinions about Trump you don't like?...it's all about you clowns selling your soul day after day to the guy with no concept of reality and tells more lies than facts...and you just can't help yourselves...LOL..oh and what was the GDP last quarter champ?...:$

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

Scary. 

No it’s not scary at all. And It’s not that it doesn’t exist necessarily. It’s that the author is simply attempting to insult Trump supporters by using a ridiculously wide brush and using stereotypes to explain why the dems are getting g their asses kicked at every turn. STILL haven’t accepted that Hillary was an awful candidate and the left has lost their effing minds and decency in efforts to overturn ‘16 and influence ‘20. America has no use for either of these people....and it’ll show again in ‘20...and ‘24 if the left doesn’t get their “tolerance”, ethics and morals in order. Trump puts America first and Americans, not just gun-toting small towns  like that. Not hard to figure out really.

Americans have embraced Trump because of Obama. 

Obama made everything about race. He Shit on police. Marginalized Christians. Gutted all branches of our military not only financially but insisting less qualified individuals were promoted whether they be female, black etc rather than the standard meritocracy system that had been in place. Appointed radical judges across this country to continue his communist Islamist agenda. Insist LGBTQRSWhoGivesAFuck mentally deranged individuals are more accepted distorting young minds. Etc etc etc 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

No it’s not scary at all. And It’s not that it doesn’t exist necessarily. It’s that the author is simply attempting to insult Trump supporters by using a ridiculously wide brush and using stereotypes

How were you insulted?  

I read no insults. 

to explain why the dems are getting g their asses kicked at every turn. STILL haven’t accepted that Hillary was an awful candidate and the left has lost their effing minds and decency in efforts to overturn ‘16 and influence ‘20. America has no use for either of these people....and it’ll show again in ‘20...and ‘24 if the left doesn’t get their “tolerance”, ethics and morals in order. Trump puts America first and Americans, not just gun-toting small towns  like that. Not hard to figure out really.

This is just a war chant, void of substance.  ☹️

Why do most choose to post like this? Thoughts?

9 minutes ago, noonereal said:

How were you insulted?  

I read no insults. 

This is just a war chant, void of substance.  ☹️

Why do most choose to post like this? Thoughts?

Lack of substance? War chant? I would argue that it is neither. The "intellectual" left really tries to over-think the reasoning as to why America is turning against them. An make no mistake, Americans are turning against the left. This whole damn situation has come down to the fact that the vast majority of Americans have had their voices suppressed by PC and extremely progressive politics going back to Clinton (probably further actually), American "culture" was being eroded, Americans were tire of apologizing for being American, and the left has left basic decency and civility that the door upon arrival. America  has been dying for a President to do what Trump is actually doing. Couple that with the fact that Americans that believe in traditional American values (and the vaaaaast majority are not racists, and you know it) are rallying around this President...AND he's got us hummin along in every aspect including predictable Never-Trumper hatred. Big government was supposed to have its coronation with Hillary, and that got blown to bits...and a lot of people did some shady shit along the way, and that's why they're fighting like their lives depended upon it...because it does. Again, not rocket science.

Signed,

A Former Dem

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Americans have embraced Trump because of Obama. 

Obama made everything about race. He Shit on police. Marginalized Christians. Gutted all branches of our military not only financially but insisting less qualified individuals were promoted whether they be female, black etc rather than the standard meritocracy system that had been in place. Appointed radical judges across this country to continue his communist Islamist agenda. Insist LGBTQRSWhoGivesAFuck mentally deranged individuals are more accepted distorting young minds. Etc etc etc 

I’ll just take one topic and show how misleading and misguided you are:

Trump claims that Obama decimated the military and only he could have and has rebuilt the military into the strongest the world has ever seen.

Let’s look at reality:

During the Obama Administration $698.62 Billion was the average spent for our military and that supposedly decimated it. (2000-2016)

During the first two years (2017-2018), the Trump Administration has currently spent an average of $619.66 Billion and has magically restored us to having the greatest lead in military power the world has ever seen.

Obama        $698.62      =          Weak Military

Trump         $619.66       =          Strongest Military Ever

Of course the above claims defy logic unless you believe that black is white, up is down, bitter is sweet or that Trump tells the truth.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/272473/us-military-spending-from-2000-to-2012/

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, stanscript said:

Trump claims that Obama decimated the military and only he could have and has rebuilt the military into the strongest the world has ever seen.

Let’s look at reality:

During the Obama Administration $698.62 Billion was the average spent for our military and that supposedly decimated it. (2000-2016)

During the first two years (2017-2018), the Trump Administration has currently spent an average of $619.66 Billion and has magically restored us to having the greatest lead in military power the world has ever seen.

Of course the above claims defy logic unless you believe that black is white, up is down, bitter is sweet or that Trump tells the truth.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/272473/us-military-spending-from-2000-to-2012/

Guess it depends what it was being spent on. Obama was spending money to make people the opposite gender, and sensitivity training in the military on how to deal with these whack jobs. 

He gutted it by forcing top military personnel out by forcing extremist, out of the mainstream views. 

Trump has been saving money for the country left and right. Economic prosperity is at an all time high. You dem psychopaths would rather watch the country crumble than a republican get credit for turning it around. 

1 hour ago, stanscript said:

Let’s look at reality:

Fact holds no water in the cult of Trumpism. 

27 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Guess it depends what it was being spent on. Obama was spending money to make people the opposite gender, and sensitivity training in the military on how to deal with these whack jobs. 

He gutted it by forcing top military personnel out by forcing extremist, out of the mainstream views. 

Trump has been saving money for the country left and right. Economic prosperity is at an all time high. You dem psychopaths would rather watch the country crumble than a republican get credit for turning it around. 

Saving money left and right?    R-i-g-h-t.              /s

Obama’s fiscal debt in last four years:

2013    679 B

2014    438 B

2015    585 B

2016    665 B

$ 2.37  Trillion

Trump’s fiscal debt in 4 years:

2017    779 B

2018    1.091 Trillion

2019    1.1.01 Trillion (projected)

2020   1.068 Trillion (projected)

$ 4.04  Trillion

4 hours ago, stanscript said:

Let’s look at reality:

Since everyone's trying to be open and honest and that good shit...

Obama handed over a military defense spend that had dropped comfortably below $600B and a vets spend that was about $176B.

Both defense and veterans spend has increased substantially under Trump. To over $200B for vets and nearly $640B for military defense.

https://www.usgovernmentspending.com/rev/google_vis.php?title=Recent Defense Spending&units=b&size=800_600&legend=Military defense-total_Veterans-total_Foreign military aid-total_Foreign economic aid-total&year=2000_2019&sname=US&bar=1&stack=1&col=g&source=a_a_a_a_a_a_a_a_a_a_a_a_a_a_a_a_a_a_a_e&spending0=294.36_304.73_348.46_404.73_455.81_495.29_521.82_551.26_616.07_661.01_693.49_705.55_677.85_633.45_603.46_589.66_593.37_598.72_631.16_637.29&spending1=47.35_45.31_51.29_58.00_61.25_71.31_70.80_73.85_85.73_96.36_109.18_128.12_125.43_139.96_150.68_160.71_175.87_177.34_179.58_200.72&spending2=6.39_6.56_7.91_8.62_8.37_7.90_7.81_7.98_9.48_6.25_11.36_12.04_11.46_9.95_11.38_12.91_11.31_12.24_11.40_12.75&spending3=10.83_9.93_14.41_12.58_18.50_26.67_21.69_20.50_19.38_31.28_33.83_33.64_25.34_36.51_35.50_39.13_34.00_34.07_37.57_40.00

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

It was a nice spin on the numbers by him. Obama overspent on a lot of our military equipment while trump has gotten the same thing for less price through negotiations. So if u get things for cheaper you can have a bigger military for cheaper 

The report judges each service in three categories — capacity, capability and readiness — before offering a final score. Overall the report ranks each of the four services as “marginal,” essentially a “C” grade. That’s an improvement for the Marine Corps from the previous year, when it was were ranked “weak” largely due to concerns about aviation readiness.

The most notable change in the rankings is the move of Army readiness from “strong” to “very strong,” the highest rank for any of the armed services. Readiness for the Air Force and Marine Corps each moved from “weak” to “marginal,” while the Navy stayed flat. None of the services lost ground compared to the 2019 report.

https://www.defensenews.com/pentagon/2019/10/30/the-grades-are-in-for-americas-military-strength/

If this happens trump wins in a landslide

A pair of recent polls show that 34 percent of black likely voters approve of President Donald Trump’s presidency, a stunning development that could have a massive impact on his re-election campaign in 2020.

A Rasmussen poll released Friday showed black likely voter approval of Trump at 34 percent. An Emerson Poll showed 34.5 percent approval by the same demographic.