6 Cossacks 14
11 AztecPadre 14

7 World Citizen 13
10 prepsbill65 15

2 dntn31 15
15 Calpreps 16

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I may have been too hard on myself. Hahaha

@HawgGoneIt  you only won 15 games.  Not 16 - you posted the picks and I have counted them several times now

I also believe that @dntn31 was counted wrong.  I am real sure he lost 5 games not 4.

he posted early that he was losing to Cal preps at the time he had 4 losses and said that he had the same remaining picks as cal prep.  Then I asked him who did cal preps take in the SJC game and he replied back SJC.

@THS2011 go back and recount - I should have 2 game lead in the overall standings

24 minutes ago, Texasball said:

@HawgGoneIt  you only won 15 games.  Not 16 - you posted the picks and I have counted them several times now

I also believe that @dntn31 was counted wrong.  I am real sure he lost 5 games not 4.

he posted early that he was losing to Cal preps at the time he had 4 losses and said that he had the same remaining picks as cal prep.  Then I asked him who did cal preps take in the SJC game and he replied back SJC.

@THS2011 go back and recount - I should have 2 game lead in the overall standings

I count myself as 14-5.

My picks for checking my work:

Capture.PNG.1881faf31c4f4f60528d9afc4347f719.PNG

@THS2011

This is how this should work moving forward IMO -- Shouldn't be to difficult for you since we only have 8 guys remaining.

Everyone should send their picks to you by the deadline established this coming week.

Soon after the dead line prior to the ending of the first game played on the pick'em, you should post all the picks sent to you.  

This way we can see what everyone has picked and it will make it much easier for everyone to track each game. 

Thoughts?

13 minutes ago, Texasball said:

@THS2011

This is how this should work moving forward IMO -- Shouldn't be to difficult for you since we only have 8 guys remaining.

Everyone should send their picks to you by the deadline established this coming week.

Soon after the dead line prior to the ending of the first game played on the pick'em, you should post all the picks sent to you.  

This way we can see what everyone has picked and it will make it much easier for everyone to track each game. 

Thoughts?

That's a thought but that is more work for THS2011.  IMO, he  does more than enough, and I thank him for that. Very much appreciated.  

I take this serious (to a point).  I look at it this way, they are my pick (good ones or bad) and if someone is looking at my picks (good luck).

Last week WC and I had 4 games that we did not agree on, so those 4 made the difference for me.  Believe I had 3 of the 4 (lucky).

WC, thanks for the kind words, will try and carry this forward.  I cannot believe someone would actually copy someone else's picks exactly.  That's why I try and post selections early.....cannot be accused of anything.  It's all in fun, is it not......

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, prepsbill65 said:

That's a thought but that is more work for THS2011.  IMO, he  does more than enough, and I thank him for that. Very much appreciated.  

I take this serious (to a point).  I look at it this way, they are my pick (good ones or bad) and if someone is looking at my picks (good luck).

Last week WC and I had 4 games that we did not agree on, so those 4 made the difference for me.  Believe I had 3 of the 4 (lucky).

WC, thanks for the kind words, will try and carry this forward.  I cannot believe someone would actually copy someone else's picks exactly.  That's why I try and post selections early.....cannot be accused of anything.  It's all in fun, is it not......

It's only 8 post and everyone appreciates what @THS2011 does.  Thank you!

I don't like being investigative reporter to prove there was mistakes made.

It's all fun and games until the games are added up wrong and someone get's beat because of it.  Without Posting everyone's picks we have know way of checking the work.

I get that this is for fun - but we are keeping score and we should have little better system for total transparency 

It will be very easy for any of us to get beat out in the playoffs -  I like the thought of trying to win the overall and at this point 2 game lead is much better than 1 game lead against the field.

47 minutes ago, Texasball said:

It's only 8 post and everyone appreciates what @THS2011 does.  Thank you!

I don't like being investigative reporter to prove there was mistakes made.

It's all fun and games until the games are added up wrong and someone get's beat because of it.  Without Posting everyone's picks we have know way of checking the work.

I get that this is for fun - but we are keeping score and we should have little better system for total transparency 

It will be very easy for any of us to get beat out in the playoffs -  I like the thought of trying to win the overall and at this point 2 game lead is much better than 1 game lead against the field.

Not disagreeing with you at all.  Just trying to keep it as simple as possible.   Honestly, I did not realize there were issues last week, was traveling all weekend.  You guys decide how you want to handle; I am sure we can live with it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, THS2011 said:

please check my work for accuracy. 

First of all, thank you for doing all this.  Second, I think I only got 12 correct and not 13.  

My wrong picks in bold.  Thanks

Chandler

Hamilton

Mater Dei

SJB

Good Counsel

Lakeland

MNW

St. Louis

East St. Louis

DBP

St. Eds