Marietta defeats Lowndes 17-9 to win Georgia 7A

ECHS05

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I do want to point out that, MOST of Mariettas players have been there since the 9th grade. Most of the others were 10th grade transfers. Ricky White is the only one I know of that transferred before this year.

How do you think California feels with SJB & MD dominating every single year?

And New Jersey has like 3 teams that dominate because of transfers. 

Lot of states worse off than GA in that regard. Texas has a lot themselves and they are the state most like GA.

Two were identified recently and ineligible, which caused forfeitures. Again I’m sure you viewed the game where announcers acknowledged the building of this team much like Grayson recently. It is ruining the sport. They definitely were the better team and demonstrated it. Hats off to the team. It’s the beginning of tearing down a pure sport based on community support. 

1 hour ago, MTP28 said:

Took the L and took the sanctions. But GHSA threw the blind eye in this matter. The announcers were even acknowledging the fact Marietta cheated to win. Articles written multiple times!! One thing I do know is we will play in another SC in the near future, not 53 years from now lol

Congrats on your runner up trophy! 

8 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

So who's your new HC?

Slack?

Rufus>>

We don’t have one Rufus. People complain about Randy but he has elevated to the Rush standard, you know runner up king of Georgia.

but we will try again and hopefully not enter into a tie with Rush at two consecutive.

5 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

We don’t have one Rufus. People complain about Randy but he has elevated to the Rush standard, you know runner up king of Georgia.

but we will try again and hopefully not enter into a tie with Rush at two consecutive.

If you check with Valdosta...they can tell you how to form a "national search committee".

I might bet pesos...you stay in house....or at least somebody with Viking ties.

Rufus>>

2 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

If you check with Valdosta...they can tell you how to form a "national search committee".

I might bet pesos...you stay in house....or at least somebody with Viking ties.

Rufus>>

Just read it. Well I guess some folks have gotten what they wanted. Great coach and under appreciated. Reminds me of when Joe one the first one in 80’. People think you just mail it in. Slack is a good DC. Not sure how the board will proceed. Any chance y’all’s brain trust could offer any suggestions.

Just now, MTP28 said:

Just read it. Well I guess some folks have gotten what they wanted. Great coach and under appreciated. Reminds me of when Joe one the first one in 80’. People think you just mail it in. Slack is a good DC. Not sure how the board will proceed. Any chance y’all’s brain trust could offer any suggestions.

Whatever you do...don't hire Calhoun out of Carrollton.

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MTP28 said:

I could give a shit less what this board or specifically you think. If cheating is allowed and encouraged what does that say for the youth of today and how to conduct Yourself as an adult. Clearly the word integrity has no value in your reality of life. Because after all your name is Sweetness which implies a certain proclivity for your emotional and possibly physical make up. Lol

What a pussy. You are another message board tough guy who’s probably nothing more than a bitch. 

I asked you where was Marietta cheating this year? If you can’t point it out shut the fuck up and quit crying. 

Didn't realize how wrecked some of you gomer pyle sissies would be over losing, but it’s pretty bad. 

33 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lmao 😂 that’s your team and you didn’t even know your HC quit, damn that must suck you gotta hear it from someone outside program on this website 

He’s a bitchass fraud. The only athletic bone in his body is when he was the team pump. 

I never realized how much this would affect some folks, but the meltdown is obviously real. Over HS football and a team he apparently knows so well that he didn’t know his own coach was gone. 

Wow 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

What a pussy. You are another message board tough guy who’s probably nothing more than a bitch. 

I asked you where was Marietta cheating this year? If you can’t point it out shut the fuck up and quit crying. 

Didn't realize how wrecked some of you gomer pyle sissies would be over losing, but it’s pretty bad. 

Ha Ha you mad Bro’ what a punk hence the name Sweetnesse

55 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lmao 😂 look at this Clown 🤡 

B2395A6B-3E74-4229-8C51-320EC5F8C03B.jpeg

8B507E2F-12C6-4083-BEAC-241016B5AB4E.gif

I thought dude was genuine and representative of his school when he broke out the Letterman’s jacket. While many chuckled, I was good with it. Especially now that he shut it down. He knew. He wanted one last hurrah. 

I didn't think it was a good look, but pretty cool he could still fit in it. 

6 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

You must have failed at athletics. Bet you made the Glee Club though. Lol

Bruh u were in the band lmao 😂 and

speaking on band, what Lowndes does when the opposing team is trying to snap the ball is pure Classless bitch move, that had to be the softest shit I’ve seen a teams fans and band do

like I can’t believe you take pride in your football team when they gotta Cheat to keep it a close game

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Bruh u were in the band lmao 😂 and

speaking on band, what Lowndes does when the opposing team is trying to snap the ball is pure Classless bitch move, that had to be the softest shit I’ve seen a teams fans and band do

like I can’t believe you take pride in your football team when they gotta Cheat to keep it a close game

First off I’m not your Bro, secondly Lowndes has one of the best programs in the country. What’s the name of your team? Truth probably is your band sucked and you wish you could have made to band or coral club but given your lack of talent you most likely would have ended up on the custodial club. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1