Marietta defeats Lowndes 17-9 to win Georgia 7A

ECHS05

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Bruh u were in the band lmao 😂 and

speaking on band, what Lowndes does when the opposing team is trying to snap the ball is pure Classless bitch move, that had to be the softest shit I’ve seen a teams fans and band do

like I can’t believe you take pride in your football team when they gotta Cheat to keep it a close game

I don't expect you to know much about how loud bands can be hell y'all barely have half a stadium up there at SJR... 

It's nothing new it's been a problem before... But cheating? Please... NJ has no room to throw stones when it comes to questionable methods *cough cough* recruits *cough cough*

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I don't expect you to know much about how loud bands can be hell y'all barely have half a stadium up there at SJR... 

It's nothing new it's been a problem before... But cheating? Please... NJ has no room to throw stones when it comes to questionable methods *cough cough* recruits *cough cough*

Like I said it’s all good if it’s pregame or timeouts or shit even in the huddle but when the QB is trying to snap the ball , that’s pussy, defenders get personal fouls if they try to mess up the QB when he’s hiking, so it’s perfectly fine for the Band Camp to be blowing thier Tubas 10 yards from the QB

okay bet

im making a Craigslist ad for a Tuba band for the DBP Johns creek game, and ima have the band blast the Tubas the whole game

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Like I said it’s all good if it’s pregame or timeouts or shit even in the huddle but when the QB is trying to snap the ball , that’s pussy, defenders get personal fouls if they try to mess up the QB when he’s hiking, so it’s perfectly fine for the Band Camp to be blowing thier Tubas 10 yards from the QB

okay bet

im making a Craigslist ad for a Tuba band for the DBP Johns creek game, and ima have the band blast the Tubas the whole game

I ain't gonna lie...  The fact that you have to put out an ad for a band at all is kinda sad.

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

okay bet

So NJ huh. Got a friend who lives there and complains what a shithole state it is. I’m guessing you crossdress like JWoww right. Know you like your peppers and sausage huh and I’m not talking about food. NJ sucks at football like you do as Snookie. Lol

28 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

So what’s wrong guy? The prospect of another 53 years until ya got the money to purchase another team?

28 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

So what’s wrong guy? The prospect of another 53 years until ya got the money to purchase another team?

Just basking in the aura of being a champion. You may remember what it feels like, though it’s been a while for you. 

But hey! We live in jawja and it is THE state of “wait until next year” in football. So you have that going for you.  

• Haha 1

Just now, MTP28 said:

So NJ huh. Got a friend who lives there and complains what a shithole state it is. I’m guessing you crossdress like JWoww right. Know you like your peppers and sausage huh and I’m not talking about food. NJ sucks at football like you do as Snookie. Lol

Hey Jackass it’s Pronounced SAUSAGE ANDD PEPPA

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I thought they sent them to school for an education, and the band would be extracurricular?

I can’t speak for Bosco but joes, most the kids in school play a sport most of them actually play multiple sports, there’s just no enrollment to have a band, PAramus Catholic is only BNU school with a band I think 

51 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

That's just another culture difference thing that also ties in with the community support thing.

The bands down here are some of the teams' most ardent supporters. 

For sure, the economics for the Bridgeman alone is very significant. There’s even a difference between north and south georgia

6 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

For sure, the economics for the Bridgeman alone is very significant. There’s even a difference between north and south georgia

You have to keep in mind, that on this board, there are a lot of private school posters from different areas of the country where the culture is very different as it pertains to football, community support for it and even how they get players, etc. They have a failing to understand the culture here just as we may have a failure to understand the culture there. 

Here we have a much more college type atmosphere with bands and fans filling the stadiums, but we lack the atmosphere of how we build our teams, where as there, they have a more college type atmosphere in how they build their teams but they lack the game time atmosphere we have here. 

It appears that one way attracts more fans and community support than the other, but, as I'm learning, many don't care about community support. I'm of the opinion that is a bad decision for football in general, but, it's just my opinion. Theirs is often different. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You have to keep in mind, that on this board, there are a lot of private school posters from different areas of the country where the culture is very different as it pertains to football, community support for it and even how they get players, etc. They have a failing to understand the culture here just as we may have a failure to understand the culture there. 

Here we have a much more college type atmosphere with bands and fans filling the stadiums, where as there, they have a more college type atmosphere in how they build their teams. 

It appears that one way attracts more fans and community support than the other, but, as I'm learning, many don't care about community support. I'm of the opinion that is a bad decision for football in general, but, it's just my opinion. Theirs is often different. 

Other sports or activities are certainly more prevalent ie wrestling, hockey, and other weather related sports. I lived on Long Island years ago and the culture is most definitely different. 

• Like 1