Marietta defeats Lowndes 17-9 to win Georgia 7A

ECHS05

9 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

I said they needed to earn it first. Theyd underachieved the past 2 season. Of course they were very young 2 years ago. 

They were also without 2 of their best players last year, who they got back for this year.

I wasnt holding their losses to SJC & Good Counsel last year against them, but those arent the only 2 teams they lost to.... Marietta finished 5-6 last year.

You are trying and I give you credit for that.

Yes, Marietta finished 5-6 last year and I, not you, picnicked them as the best team in GA this year in the preseason. 

I felt their 5-6 record vs the kind of comp they played and knowing all the key pieces were back coupled with my long experience in how great teams evolve led me to be pretty confident in Marietta.

We can leave it at that. Sorry I got upset with you last night. 

Have a great day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Oconee QB Max Johnson is the son of former NFL QB Brad Johnson. He’s committed to LSU

5123E83D-F063-4B47-AF48-F013CF6192F2.jpeg

Max is going to need a lot of work/polish.........I honestly wasn't all that impressed.

In my humble opinion the kid at STM, La (St Thomas More) is a much better prospect. 

Guess I'll have to trust Coach O on this one.

Maybe Max just had a terrible day, but he sprayed balls all over the field and every pass he threw there seemed to be BT guy hanging all over the receiver.

"Quarterback Max Johnson, an LSU commitment, of No. 6 Oconee County (13-2) completed 7 of 20 passes for 97 yards and two touchdowns."

• Thumbs Down 3

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Max is going to need a lot of work/polish.........I honestly wasn't all that impressed.

In my humble opinion the kid at STM, La (St Thomas More) is a much better prospect

Guess I'll have to trust Coach O on this one.

Maybe Max just had a terrible day, but he sprayed balls all over the field and every pass he threw there seemed to be BT guy hanging all over the receiver.

"Quarterback Max Johnson, an LSU commitment, of No. 6 Oconee County (13-2) completed 7 of 20 passes for 97 yards and two touchdowns."

A complete clown

So because someone is from Louisiana they greatest thing since sliced bread

You are so desperate to push a agenda while failing miserably that it's pathetic

38 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

So because someone is from Louisiana they greatest thing since sliced bread

You are such a fool it's embarrassing...in fact, your tribe of 3 or 4 on here are embarrassing. 

Caleb Holstein 6-5 215 lbs: highlights from STM's State Championship game. Compare the two in that pea brain of yours.?

http://www.hudl.com/v/2CY2qQ

STM's back-up QB may be better than Max Johnson. He has offers from LSU, Alabama, Texas A&M and etc already.

PS: you SUCK at posting.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

You are such a fool it's embarrassing...in fact, your tribe of 3 or 4 on here are embarrassing. 

Caleb Holstein 6-5 215 lbs: highlights from STM's State Championship game. Compare the two in that pea brain of yours.?

http://www.hudl.com/v/2CY2qQ

STM's back-up QB may be better than Max Johnson. He has offers from LSU, Alabama, Texas A&M and etc already.

PS: you SUCK at posting.

I'm a million times a better poster then you

You are just a ignorant bigot fuck who thinks you hold relevance, you have nothing that comes close to putting you in the same ballpark as me

If you were you would have been able to keep your blog going, i have a growing podcast and website, what the fuck have you done in your entire miserable life you sad sack of shit

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

I'm a million times a better poster then you

You are just a ignorant bigot fuck who thinks you hold relevance, you have nothing that comes close to putting you in the same ballpark as me

If you were you would have been able to keep your blog going, i have a growing podcast and website, what the fuck have you done in your entire miserable life you sad sack of shit

Children my goodness

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Oh so these clown shits can say whatever and it's all well and good

I push back and I'm in the wrong

GTFOH with that crap

So hey I’m a little different with the language here fella. Just wondering why all the need for anger. But hey blaze away.

1 minute ago, MTP28 said:

So hey I’m a little different with the language here fella. Just wondering why all the need for anger. But hey blaze away.

There are certain things I hate more than anything else

Liars

Hypocrites

And racist pricks

Redzone fits all 3 and as a result I show no respect towards him nor do i feel he has earned respect

Just now, CODBEARD said:

and you know redzone personally?  or are these just assumptions you have made based on what could or could not have been serious posts ?

His posts on this board proved all 3

Racist, proven or did you forget why he was previously banned?

Hypocrite, proven as he gives special treatment to players with a Louisiana connection but will bash similar players from other states

Liar, proven as he has made numerous statements about FL schools that aren't even close to accurate and even when corrected he continued to push the agenda that was proven to be false