Marietta defeats Lowndes 17-9 to win Georgia 7A

ECHS05

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Read my post right above. You heard wrong. If sta declines, you'll get your wish. 

It’s not about wanting STA to decline. I want STA to play in it. Just not against St Louis. I believe after tonight that Marietta is much better than STA, and if St Louis is anywhere near as good as the “experts” say they are then the best team to put them against would be Marietta 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

It’s not about wanting STA to decline. I want STA to play in it. Just not against St Louis. I believe after tonight that Marietta is much better than STA, and if St Louis is anywhere near as good as the “experts” say they are then the best team to put them against would be Marietta 

So you'd want Aquinas vs Eastside catholic?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

We want you happy, noelbob!

This is important!

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

We want you happy, noelbob!

This is important!

Stop following me around in every thread stalker! 

You haircut makes you look like a bigger pussy than Jeff Curtis. 

Louisiana football has come and gone and no one even knew it was played. 

It’s shitty football and the top coaches are huge pussies just like you. 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I know you said you liked Marietta at the start of the season. 

I have been on Marietta every year since those guys were Sophomores.

I told you I was fine with Marietta in the top 25 preseason. You were determined they were not top 25 material as they had lost too many games last year.

I tried to explain to you how losing games to great teams is not as significant as you thought. 

The experience got them this title this year. 

Thank you for at least the partial acknowledgement however.

peace, brother

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I told you I was fine with Marietta in the top 25 preseason. You were determined they were not top 25 material as they had lost too many games last year.

I tried to explain to you how losing games to great teams is not as significant as you thought. 

peace, brother

I said they needed to earn it first. Theyd underachieved the past 2 season. Of course they were very young 2 years ago. 

They were also without 2 of their best players last year, who they got back for this year.

I wasnt holding their losses to SJC & Good Counsel last year against them, but those arent the only 2 teams they lost to.... Marietta finished 5-6 last year.

6 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I said they needed to earn it first. Theyd underachieved the past 2 season. Of course they were very young 2 years ago. 

They were also without 2 of their best players last year, who they got back for this year.

I wasnt holding their losses to SJC & Good Counsel last year against them, but those arent the only 2 teams they lost to.... Marietta finished 5-6 last year.

8 minutes ago, noonereal said:

peace, brother

And no offense... But all you wouldve said if Marietta hadnt ended up where they are is "another overrated Georgia team.... LOLOLOL, bye pumpkin"

So you set yourself up either way.