STA 28 vs Edgewater 23 Final

GardenStateBaller

9 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

No shame in losing by two touchdowns to the Georgia 7A champ either. (Albeit they were down 22 in the fourth) 

they're the Alabama of HSFB! Great losses. Ton of talent. No good wins

You act like Edgewater didn't have 500yds or so vs Marietta lol.   

I think Armwood this year is considered a decent win. 

Who gives a shit about Edgewater vs Marietta? It was one random game where one team drove 8 hours on a bus played a football game against the top ranked team in GA (now), and then went home. 

that’s the issue with OOS games. Marietta lost to 2 Georgia teams and if they win it all no one will say a word. Hell most people outside of GA would have to google who they lost to. 

but if the 2 teams they lost to were high ranked OOS powerhouses you would hear 200 pages and 8 months of Georgia black eye threads. 

cant they just be games where the higher ranked home team wins and it be done? 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Home field advantage is a real thing in HS football. Even though the stadiums and crowds pale in comparison to college, the kids are still teenagers playing in front of the largest crowds they've ever played for.  That long of a trip to Marietta may produce a home field advantage effect similar to what a college team experiences.

Just now, ATLien12x said:

LOLOL yeah that’s why were losing 32-10 after three quarters. Stop it bud. It’s always the away teams getting cheated with you. 

Admit it. Anytime the road teams get a penalty it’s cheating to you 🤣🤣

Marietta is banging the number 1 team in GA and top 5 national’s head against the wall. It happens. 

Marietta is a good team. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

LOLOL yeah that’s why were losing 32-10 after three quarters. Stop it bud. It’s always the away teams getting cheated with you. 

Admit it. Anytime the road teams get a penalty it’s cheating to you 🤣🤣

As I recall, Edgewater marched up and down the field and just came up empty a couple times. Go back and read the game thread here. People felt it was a good game that just got away from Edgewater. 

Regardless, we're talking about individual games involving humans. They aren't robots. They don't play exactly the same every week and the games don't have the same lucky bounces.

6 minutes ago, badrouter said:

As I recall, Edgewater marched up and down the field and just came up empty a couple times. Go back and read the game thread here. People felt it was a good game that just got away from Edgewater. 

I watched the entire game... they had 10 points with 8 minutes left in the 4th quarter. Both time Edgewater scored in the final frame, Marietta drove right back down and scored also. It wasn’t a back and forth game.

Edgewater never led once in 48 minutes. These are facts. 

Anyways, good win for STA. Roll Crusaders though. I got Fighting Tua’s next week. 

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

I watched the entire game... they had 10 points with 8 minutes left in the 4th quarter. Both time Edgewater scored in the final frame, Marietta drove right back down and scored also. 

It wasn’t a back and forth game. Edgewater never led once in 48 minutes. 

You're definitely impersonating los guru here 🤣

Worth mentioning: Edgewater scored a TD to make it 28-23. Everyone assumed they'd go for two. Instead of bringing that excellent offense out on to the field to run a 2-pt play, they faked the extra point. If they bring the offense out and convert to make it 28-25, the last play in regulation would have been a FG attempt to send it to OT.

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

nolebob0803 done got mad. xD

Seal team 30!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!! More dumb shit you spoke out loud that no one gave a shit about. Have you got the message yet?  No one gives a shit about you, any idea you have, or any shitty team with a pussy coach from Louisiana 

you are on the wrong board 

• Haha 1

Marietta just proved the rankings are nonsense..based on bullshit... I have seen at least 30 teams better than Marietta play this year and only a couple of them were ranked top 50...  Rankings are BS based on nothing but some preconceived notions.. D1 offers? who cares thats BS too..  I watched a team in Nebraska that would straight up wax anyone in these BS top 25 rankings.  This national nonsense is all BS

9 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lmao 😂 @RedZone can’t even afford to Run a Free Website 

C6A8D588-66F1-4CC7-8DC9-71557F1CA0FB.png

Just like himself and Louisiana football in general, no one gives a shit about it. 

He gave GoDaddy a donation for the failed site.They could at least give him a tax write off. Lol

The customer service agent said “what a pussy” when she hung up with him after he ordered this lame ass failed website 😂😂

• Haha 1