STA 28 vs Edgewater 23 Final

GardenStateBaller

Wow 

Edgewater went blow for blow with STA

But let me guess, los boy who hasn't played a down of football in his life will say Edgewater is garbage

Props to Edgewater for bringing the fight and congratulations to the STA players and coaches who EARNED this title, shame they have a clown ass fan like Los who doesn't deserve to ever call himself a champion

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

I mean on D for STA how many times have they given up on a big play on 3rd and a ton.    What are your thoughts on that first drive?  You think the RB got out of the endzone that second time?   I have serious doubts that he did. 

Not a fan of the offense play calls either.   

The RB may not have made it out; that would go on the officials though, not bad play by STA,

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Good fight in Edgewater. I thought they had no shot after almost losing to Lincoln in the second round escaping in overtime. Props to them for taking on the Broward County all stars. 
this loss was better than any win they had all year. 

No shame in losing by two touchdowns to the Georgia 7A champ either. (Albeit they were down 22 in the fourth) 

they're the Alabama of HSFB! Great losses. Ton of talent. No good wins

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Good fight in Edgewater. I thought they had no shot after almost losing to Lincoln in the second round escaping in overtime. Props to them for taking on the Broward County all stars. 
this loss was better than any win they had all year. 

Lincoln did beat palmetto who nearly upset Central

Maybe you just underestimating Lincoln LMAO