STA 28 vs Edgewater 23 Final

GardenStateBaller

10 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Yes, I do.

Which is why I said your comment made no sense.

You actually tried to claim that since ELCA beat a crappy 3-loss team in Tennessee's 3rd best class that no team in Nebraska could beat them.

That's totally incoherent.

Then you claimed that Nebraska teams played garbage competition.......before turning to Eagle's Landing Christian, who plays garbage competition.

They lost to something called Holy Innocents.

No team that loses to Holy Innocents can really claim to be better than a state's undefeated big school state champion.

They also beat Holy Innocents in the playoffs 21-7. 

Ive never heard of judging a team because of their name. 

The name Saint Thomas Aquinas wouldnt exactly strike fear into anyone if they didnt know who they were. 

Duncanville? I think of Duncan Doughnuts 

St. Frances? Doesnt that sounds like a football team?

Your point makes less sense than the post you said makes no sense.

5 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

They also beat Holy Innocents in the playoffs 21-7. 

Ive never heard of judging a team because of their name. 

The name Saint Thomas Aquinas wouldnt exactly strike fear into anyone if they didnt know who they were. 

Duncanville? I think of Duncan Doughnuts 

St. Frances? Doesnt that sounds like a football team?

Your point makes less sense than the post you said makes no sense.

when the Aluminati speak you should listen  

1 hour ago, CODBEARD said:

Marietta just proved the rankings are nonsense..based on bullshit... I have seen at least 30 teams better than Marietta play this year and only a couple of them were ranked top 50...  Rankings are BS based on nothing but some preconceived notions.. D1 offers? who cares thats BS too..  I watched a team in Nebraska that would straight up wax anyone in these BS top 25 rankings.  This national nonsense is all BS

Bellevue West? 

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Go watch that game and get back to me. Marietta had a lot of big plays taken away. 

Edgewater was lucky it wasnt more. They got away with some shit including a late brutal hit OOB on Harrison Bailey in the 3rd Quarter.

It felt like the Refs were AGAINST Marietta in that game because of the timing of some of Mariettas penalties.

I watched the game and was commenting in the game thread.  The game was being played tight early.   The timing of Marietta’s penalties?  The 3 penalties?  Lol.    

@ECHS05 @ATLien12x

I have no problem saying Marietta is a better team than Edgewater, and honestly have no problem with someone thinking they’d take STA.    If ya’ll don’t think there is a ref bias when Ga teams host Fl teams I don’t know what to tell you.    I’ve seen it work the other way as well DFB vs Westlake looked pretty bad last year.

3 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

You’ve said a lot of stupid shit this weekend. I mean, A LOT of embarrassing posts in the last 48 hours. This is definitely your worst, though. (And that’s saying something) 

Either Codbeard has been drunk 24/7 for the last week or block has hijacked his account.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2