trump IMPEACHED!!!!

RedZone

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..I feel like a million bucks!...along with most Americans who respect our country and put our country before a POS President....;)

🤣 

did you see that little bipartisan roundup of a bunch politicians in NJ today? 

Charged on Bribery and campaign contribution charges …..

bunch of lawyers involved too...

Corruption investigation

From left, former state Assemblyman and former Bayonne mayoral candidate Jason O’Donnell; Jersey City school board president Sudhan Thomas; former Morris County Freeholder John Cesaro; former Mount Arlington Council Member John Windish; and former Morris County Freeholder candidate Mary Dougherty.

Also noted half a dozen or so resignations in Washington...

🤔

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

🤣

did you see that little bipartisan roundup of a bunch politicians in NJ today? 

Charged on Bribery and campaign contribution charges …..

bunch of lawyers involved too...

Corruption investigation

From left, former state Assemblyman and former Bayonne mayoral candidate Jason O’Donnell; Jersey City school board president Sudhan Thomas; former Morris County Freeholder John Cesaro; former Mount Arlington Council Member John Windish; and former Morris County Freeholder candidate Mary Dougherty.

Also noted half a dozen or so resignations in Washington...

🤔

it's Jersey..what do you expect??...😉

• Haha 1

Just now, DBP66 said:

YES..bipartisan is a good word!...😉

agreed....It's a good word...

and the FB1,D0J, or any other alphabet soup agency is supposed to be bipartisan correct?

So "IF" someone from that alphabet is found corrupt etc., you would also cheer their removal regardless of your partisanship....

correct???

6 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

As a buddy of mine said last night, “if you aim for the king you best not miss”.

So in that vein, what do you guys see as the end game for all of this?  Pelosi, disagree with her though we may, is a very good politician.  

She knew this was DOA in the Senate.  What’s next, then?  She keeps the Articles in a folder until 2021?  Trump wins re-election, but Dems somehow retake the Senate (pick a generous number - 55 senators) and then get enough GOPers to sign on?  That ain’t gonna happen.  They force Giuliani to testify at some point and then it’s so damning that they can wrangle 2/3 to remove?   Maybe, but I’m skeptical based on evidence we’ve heard so far.

All for show to placate her base?  While endangering the very swing district representatives who helped make her Speaker?

If Trump survives, keeps the Senate, and narrows the D’s House majority he’s gonna be fucking unleashed.  It’ll make the first 4 years seem like The Era of Good Feelings...

It has already been said that if Trump is re-elected the Dems will do this all over again. 

Nancy knew this impeachment was poison for the DNC if they didn't slow it down. She is more clever than some give her credit for, she has it on delay. The Dems will delay the move to take it to the Senate until they feel they have the power over the Reps. If the Dems do not get the Senate side then it will just die in limbo and many Democrats will be out next election cycle. If, and this is a big if, the Dems run Trump out that still leaves Pence. 

Hell, what do I know though, I never believed Trump would be impeached. I was gullible enough to believe the house would play by the rules of impeachment and not make them up was they saw fit. Have to hand it to the Dems... they can play dirty.

Just wondering where the Blue Dress was for the impeachment of Trump?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Troll said:

agreed....It's a good word...

and the FB1,D0J, or any other alphabet soup agency is supposed to be bipartisan correct?

So "IF" someone from that alphabet is found corrupt etc., you would also cheer their removal regardless of your partisanship....

correct???

depends on what you mean by corrupt...is being corrupt texting your opinion about a Presidential candidate to a co-worker like Page and Stroka did??...the the answer is no....if being corrupt is being part of a plot to get another country to interfere in our election (Rudy)...the answer is yes...😉

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

depends on what you mean by corrupt...is being corrupt texting your opinion about a Presidential candidate to a co-worker like Page and Stroka did??...the the answer is no....if being corrupt is being part of a plot to get another country to interfere in our election (Rudy)...the answer is yes...😉

The next 5 years are going to be extremely painful for you. 

How old are you anyway? You keep getting yourself worked up everyday you could croak before then .... I’d look into yoga and meditation if I were you. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

It has already been said that if Trump is re-elected the Dems will do this all over again. 

Nancy knew this impeachment was poison for the DNC if they didn't slow it down. She is more clever than some give her credit for, she has it on delay. The Dems will delay the move to take it to the Senate until they feel they have the power over the Reps. If the Dems do not get the Senate side then it will just die in limbo and many Democrats will be out next election cycle. If, and this is a big if, the Dems run Trump out that still leaves Pence. 

Hell, what do I know though, I never believed Trump would be impeached. I was gullible enough to believe the house would play by the rules of impeachment and not make them up was they saw fit. Have to hand it to the Dems... they can play dirty.

Just wondering where the Blue Dress was for the impeachment of Trump?

the blue dress??

it was the conversation that was overheard with Trump asking about the investigation he wanted..

it was Sounland admission that Trump wanted a quid-pro-quo

it was Trump not releasing the money until after the whistle-blower came forward

it was 17 witnesses saying the same story

it was Trump denying access to documents

it was Trump not letting people testify (why would an innocent person do that!!??)

it was Trump saying "I need you to do us a favor, though"

it was Trumps attempt to hide the conversation on a special server

it was Mick Mulvany's confession

.........there were a lot of blue dresses...too bad Bolton and Mulvany won't man up because they have a few dresses in their closets..😉

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

The next 5 years are going to be extremely painful for you. 

How old are you anyway? You keep getting yourself worked up everyday you could croak before then .... I’d look into yoga and meditation if I were you. 

sure champ...worked up?..LOl..that would be you and the people that try defend Trump...I enjoy your stupidity...😉

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

depends on what you mean by corrupt...is being corrupt texting your opinion about a Presidential candidate to a co-worker like Page and Stroka did??...the the answer is no...

Having an opinion...or texting an opinion? I would agree as no....

Acting on that opinion within their official capacity to favor or undermine one side, I would consider corrupt. 

certainly you could agree to that right?

7 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...if being corrupt is being part of a plot to get another country to interfere in our election (🤡)...the answer is yes...😉

Well since that good ole' "DOSSIER" has now been outright shown to be bought and paid for political dirt... that was used to 'influence' an election....

You must be saying those responsible for that ridiculousness should be prosecuted...

Good job 👍

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

the blue dress??

it was the conversation that was overheard with Trump asking about the investigation he wanted..

it was Sounland admission that Trump wanted a quid-pro-quo

it was Trump not releasing the money until after the whistle-blower came forward

it was 17 witnesses saying the same story

it was Trump denying access to documents

it was Trump not letting people testify (why would an innocent person do that!!??)

it was Trump saying "I need you to do us a favor, though"

it was Trumps attempt to hide the conversation on a special server

it was Mick Mulvany's confession

.........there were a lot of blue dresses...too bad Bolton and Mulvany won't man up because they have a few dresses in their closets..😉

And many people have been hanged on hearsay... The whistle blower never existed, and there is no proof one did. Just more hearsay... 

The Federal Rules of Evidence define hearsay as: A statement that: (1) the declarant does not make while testifying at the current trial or hearing; and (2) a party offers in evidence to prove the truth of the matter asserted in the statement. ... The "declarant" is the person who makes the out-of-court statement.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Troll said:

Having an opinion...or texting an opinion? I would agree as no....

Acting on that opinion within their official capacity to favor or undermine one side, I would consider corrupt. 

certainly you could agree to that right?...yes, but the I.G report stated that didn't happen

Well since that good ole' "DOSSIER" has now been outright shown to be bought and paid for political dirt... that was used to 'influence' an election....

You must be saying those responsible for that ridiculousness should be prosecuted...why does it always come back to the famous dossier??...LOL..political dirt is part of the game...but I'm not ok with any FBI-CIA agents altering documents for their benefit...the sword cuts both ways...😉

Good job 👍

1 minute ago, Cat_Scratch said:

And many people have been hanged on hearsay... The whistle blower never existed, and there is no proof one did. Just more hearsay... 

The Federal Rules of Evidence define hearsay as: A statement that: (1) the declarant does not make while testifying at the current trial or hearing; and (2) a party offers in evidence to prove the truth of the matter asserted in the statement. ... The "declarant" is the person who makes the out-of-court statement.

LOL..."The whistle blower never existed"...wow!!...so it was the "deep state" once again??...that the I.G. report says doesn't exist.

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

..yes, but the I.G report stated that didn't happen

Just stick with yes....why do you try to politicize your own values....

6 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

why does it always come back to the famous dossier??...LOL..political dirt is part of the game...but I'm not ok with any FBI-CIA agents altering documents for their benefit...the sword cuts both ways...😉

Political dirt is fine....but you just said you had issues with people asking for interference in an election from foreign govs….

well bingo....you can't have it both ways at your 🤡 convenience...

7 minutes ago, Troll said:

Just stick with yes....why do you try to politicize your own values....clarify

Political dirt is fine....but you just said you had issues with people asking for interference in an election from foreign govs….LOL..that kind of "dirt" is illegal (domestic dirt=good)..foreign interference is a BIG no-no...ask Trump....nice try though!..🤡

well bingo....you can't have it both ways at your 🤡 convenience...