trump IMPEACHED!!!!

RedZone

Hard-working, patriotic folks in Flyover Country who believe in things like laws, life beginning at conception, that men and women are different, that believing in laws and borders shouldn't earn them accusations of racism and bigotry... are thinking, "Well, shit just got real, Motherfuckers".

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

I just made a donation to Trump's campaign. Just on principle.

This sham is not only a baseless, weak-ass lie,  it is going to blow up in the Dems' faces YUGE.

We may have just witnessed not only the most dishonest political act in modern American history, but the most incredibly stupid one also.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

NO PRESIDENT is above the LAW and it will be recorded in the American History books.

Also included in the American History books will be the number of republicans that love sucking trump's penis....by name!

You know all abt sucking dick. Word is you taught your daughter well.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/public_approval_of_the_impeachment_and_removal_of_president_trump-6957.html

Look what has happened in recent days as the public has been able to see the sham and digest the push back and truth against this travesty.

Impeach/Remove was +2.8% as of eight days ago. It had been as high as +4.7%.

Now "No" is at +0.8%.

And this despite a full frontal assault by the Dems and the left-wing media.

https://www.mlive.com/public-interest/2019/12/trump-targets-debbie-dingell-and-late-husband-at-battle-creek-rally.html

Dingell responded to the attack on Twitter.

“Mr. President, let’s set politics aside,” Dingell wrote. “My husband earned all his accolades after a lifetime of service. I’m preparing for the first holiday season without the man I love. You brought me down in a way you can never imagine and your hurtful words just made my healing much harder.”

The attack on Dingell echoes a similar exchange during the weekend after Dingell appeared on Fox News to announce she planned to support the articles of impeachment.

“The last time I spoke to Debbie Dingell was her call thanking me for granting top memorial and funeral service honors for her then just departed husband, long-time Congressman John Dingell,” Trump tweeted. “Now I watch her ripping me as part of the Democrats Impeachment Hoax. Really pathetic!"

Dingell also responded to Trump’s Twitter attack during the weekend on Twitter.

“I’ve always said I’ll work with President Trump when he wants to help hard-working men and women, but I’ll also work to hold this Administration accountable," she wrote.

Dingell voted in favor of charging Trump with abusing his power and obstructing Congress Wednesday night. Earlier this year, she expressed concerns about a partisan impeachment further dividing the country, but ultimately decided Trump crossed a line by asking Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his family’s business deals.

“If we don’t address this abuse of power, we abdicate our Constitutional and moral responsibility and we are condoning these actions for future administrations,” Dingell said in a Tuesday statement.

Dingell’s late husband was the longest-serving Congressman in American history, representing Michigan for nearly 60 years. John retired from the House in 2015 and died earlier this year.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, concha said:

I just made a donation to Trump's campaign. Just on principle.

This sham is not only a baseless, weak-ass lie,  it is going to blow up in the Dems' faces YUGE.

We may have just witnessed not only the most dishonest political act in modern American history, but the most incredibly stupid one also.

I've been donating a hundy per month to Trump, and "45" bucks (appropriate amount 👍) to the RNC starting last month...I'll keep doing this until the election. It'll be money WELL-SPENT.