trump IMPEACHED!!!!

RedZone

37 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The stuff rednecks laugh at and cheer about is NOT normal.

Different breed of people, no doubt.

he insults dead people and his clowns eat it up?!?...what a POS he is and his worshipers think their Patriotic??..LOL..Yesterday was a great day for the American people...we held a off the rails Pres. accountable for his treasonous actions....as his clowns complain about the process vs. defending his actions...God Bless America!!....😉

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, concha said:

One wonders if Yamamoto was talking about the Pearl Harbor attack or foreshadowing the Trump impeachment sham. 🤣

quote-i-fear-all-we-have-done-is-to-awak 

As a buddy of mine said last night, “if you aim for the king you best not miss”.

So in that vein, what do you guys see as the end game for all of this?  Pelosi, disagree with her though we may, is a very good politician.  

She knew this was DOA in the Senate.  What’s next, then?  She keeps the Articles in a folder until 2021?  Trump wins re-election, but Dems somehow retake the Senate (pick a generous number - 55 senators) and then get enough GOPers to sign on?  That ain’t gonna happen.  They force Giuliani to testify at some point and then it’s so damning that they can wrangle 2/3 to remove?   Maybe, but I’m skeptical based on evidence we’ve heard so far.

All for show to placate her base?  While endangering the very swing district representatives who helped make her Speaker?

If Trump survives, keeps the Senate, and narrows the D’s House majority he’s gonna be fucking unleashed.  It’ll make the first 4 years seem like The Era of Good Feelings...

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

As a buddy of mine said last night, “if you aim for the king you best not miss”.

So in that vein, what do you guys see as the end game for all of this?  Pelosi, disagree with her though we may, is a very good politician.  

She knew this was DOA in the Senate.  What’s next, then?  She keeps the Articles in a folder until 2021?  Trump wins re-election, but Dems somehow retake the Senate (pick a generous number - 55 senators) and then get enough GOPers to sign on?  That ain’t gonna happen.  They force Giuliani to testify at some point and then it’s so damning that they can wrangle 2/3 to remove?   Maybe, but I’m skeptical based on evidence we’ve heard so far.

All for show to placate her base?  While endangering the very swing district representatives who helped make her Speaker?

If Trump survives, keeps the Senate, and narrows the D’s House majority he’s gonna be fucking unleashed.  It’ll make the first 4 years seem like The Era of Good Feelings...

The Dems were damned if they did and damned if they didn't.

They have been promising impeachment for years.  And they have whipped themselves into a froth along the way while surrendering true leadership of their party to looniest of the left.

The party has turned itself into one giant circular firing "Squad".

5 hours ago, concha said:

I wonder how many of these nitwits are waking up this morning with ugly cheap champagne hangovers and mumbling to themselves "What the fuck have we done?".

The answer, Dumbasses, is this:  You've handed the 2020 election to Trump on a silver platter.

giphy.gif

LOL..I feel like a million bucks!...along with most Americans who respect our country and put our country before a POS President....;)