Lowndes

Ga96

28 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don’t know man. You are gonna have to talk to someone close to the Lowndes program. They might have the answers you are looking for. 

Had parents call and try to go meet him or others and they wouldn't take calls. I know some of the older coaches personally so I will ask them once spring football starts.

4 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Had parents call and try to go meet him or others and they wouldn't take calls. I know some of the older coaches personally so I will ask them once spring football starts.

Just consolidate with Valdosta High and have one big school. It will still have about 4,000 students less than Allen,TX. You guys would be able to win 7A every year 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Just consolidate with Valdosta High and have one big school. It will still have about 4,000 students less than Allen,TX. You guys would be able to win 7A every year 

They would kick that team out of instate competition if that happened. 

On 12/20/2019 at 4:26 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Valdosta would have to rescind their charter as it’s Lowndes Counties responsibility to provide education. Was already discussed and voted on several years ago. Valdosta’s Old School folks want no part of it.

On 12/20/2019 at 9:25 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Can you imagine if Frisco's 11 high schools consolidated into 1?!

On 12/20/2019 at 9:36 PM, steeler01 said:

Lol,  I'm thinking enrollment of 5500-6200

If you combined 2 high schools to make one throughout Gwinnett county you would have 10 schools with 5,000-7,000+ student populations.