SJB is the new DLS

Sammyswordsman

19 hours ago, bigrobstercraws said:

LIfe is just like this. You can be replaced at any time at your job by somebody who is better at it than you. No matter how hard you work. 

You'd rather not teach kids valuable life lessons?

It's not like they suffer. They transfer to top publics like St. Mission Viejo or to the other TL teams where they get recruited to D1 schools. St Mission's last 3 starting QBs were TL transfers: 2 weren't starting. 1 lost his job to a frosh phenom and the other was 3rd string behind 2 other D1 QBs including this year's top QB. Both ended up at D1 schools on full schollies.

The 3rd guy is being recruited too.

I don't think in the workplace people get replaced so quickly or easily.  It cost a lot of money to hire/train new people and they don't replace an otherwise good employee because somebody else says there is a 4 * looking for that job.  

Life lessons do not neccessarily need to be unfair and as dismissive in order to be taught.  There is more important lessons to be learned than just that life can be brutal.  They will find that out soon enough.  As far as a kid who has been in the school and worked to earn a spot since a freshman should not be expected to just go to another school.  I understand that kids do come in as transfers and I have no say about that as that is their business.  

As for the kid who transfers JUST to play football and if that player goes to college thinking that if he doesn't like where he is at he can just leave and throw away any commitments he may have made to the school or coach and teammates, it isn't teaching him to work through a particular situation.

A school who has 3rd stringers getting scholarships is crazy to me.  I mean, good for the football coach but I wouldn't want to sit when I can play if I am D1 worthy.  These kids, IMO, can and do get offers from any school they are at.  They do not need to play for SJB or MD in order to have scouts look at them.  The coaches are not so bad that the kids have to go to Negro or the Stache.  

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, The Guru said:

In fairness, DLS never really beat anybody with those 190 lbs linemen we always hear about.

From 1998-2003, they were more talented than everybody they played. The rest of the time they didn't play anybody and/or didn't beat anybody.

Like I said before, you don’t know JACK SHIT about football. Quantity of posts or pathetically calling yourself a “Guru” just makes you look like more a fool. Each post you make affirms this fact. Keep it up grandpa, because you’re definitely making yourself into the “ Guru” of dipshitery

• Like 2

8 hours ago, jamzz94549 said:

Like I said before, you don’t know JACK SHIT about football. Quantity of posts or pathetically calling yourself a “Guru” just makes you look like more a fool. Each post you make affirms this fact. Keep it up grandpa, because you’re definitely making yourself into the “ Guru” of dipshitery

You only help to prove that I'm right with posts like this.

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Ararar said:

I already know

He has to be a liar so Texans feelings don’t get 😢 

You don’t know much really, you don’t know who he’s talking about, when it allegedly happened just like you didn’t know much about the NS tweet and who they were taking a jab at.  

I’m still waiting on how his concern for his players safety playing by NCAA rules affected his decision to come here.  He mentioned that too but you CA guys put up a blinder to that comment.   😂 

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

You don’t know much really, you don’t know who he’s talking about, when it allegedly happened just like you didn’t know much about the NS tweet and who they were taking a jab at.  

I’m still waiting on how his concern for his players safety playing by NCAA rules affected his decision to come here.  He mentioned that too but you CA guys put up a blinder to that comment.   😂 

88B1B082-80B0-4D7B-9C6F-8BD08E4B9985.gif

14 minutes ago, Ararar said:

😂you’re the trying to twist the narrative because it hurts your feelings so yeah

938AF015-9C6F-414D-AE73-118EDFFB261C.gif

I couldn’t give two shits about negro or SJB. They’re irrelevant to the TXHSFB landscape.

He’s the clown trying to come to Texas and play, not the other way around.  How much has he mentioned Texas in interviews or tweets?  Care to guess how much SJB or CA are mentioned by our coaches?   

The dude is desperate kinda like you and the OP who saw SJB disrespected in a NS tweet that didn’t mention them.  😂 

So what other reality do you want me to reveal for you?    

22 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I couldn’t give two shits about negro or SJB. They’re irrelevant to the TXHSFB landscape.

He’s the clown trying to come to Texas and play, not the other way around.  How much has he mentioned Texas in interviews or tweets?  Care to guess how much SJB or CA are mentioned by our coaches?   

The dude is desperate kinda like you and the OP who saw SJB disrespected in a NS tweet that didn’t mention them.  😂 

Reality isn’t your strong point

F3A928D0-4458-4C82-8DEE-E83C7A41F061.gif

7 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Reality isn’t your strong point

F3A928D0-4458-4C82-8DEE-E83C7A41F061.gif

Reality has to be based on facts and you haven’t provided a single one on the alleged dialogue between negro and a TX school.  But your memes are decent although repetitive 😂 

anyways I have things to do.  I’ll let you get back to whatever “useful” thing you do. 

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Another TX poster telling us how they don’t care about or need other states to validate TX football but come on a national forum to do it. Just like the tweet🤪. If you don’t care then stay on the TX boards otherwise don’t spout that drivel on here it makes you look like a hypocritical moron. 

• Like 1

Just now, Norcalnut said:

Another TX poster telling us how they don’t care about or need other states to validate TX football but come on a national forum to do it. Just like the tweet🤪. If you don’t care then stay on the TX boards otherwise don’t spout that drivel on here it makes you look like a hypocritical moron. 

Well, we don't need other states to validate us; because we don't play OOS as much as others, nor aggressively seek OOS games.  But I know you're too ignorant to understand that simple concept.  

9 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Well, we don't need other states to validate us; because we don't play OOS as much as others, nor aggressively seek OOS games.  But I know you're too ignorant to understand that simple concept.  

My post was directed at you. Your even more ignorant to understand an even simpler concept.