BRUHH THIS ISNT OUR FIRST QA, can y’all please tighten up

imaGoodBoyNow

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

No more Q&As after today for a while. That's it. And you, buford and max are the root cause.

When you say you are you talking about me or imagoodboy?

I always wait until I see the final prep question asked before I post mine but I usually have it typed and ready to go so I can jump ahead of the other posters before the questions come fast and wide

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Sweet.

I thank those posters for doing yeoman's work.

Yeah because we rather listen to know it nothing 🤡 like you lie and talk nothing but bogus shit all day

I wish we could trade clowns like you and redzone out to have these guests come on who actually know what they talking about 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Hitting the bottle in the A.M. lmao ur in rare form

you Go Girl

You fucking know it !!  These guys even give you the excess frozen drink in a separate cup, instead of chucking it down the drain.  I might even tip him.

Doesn’t make anything I said invalid, though. 🤠

59F334D7-2285-4362-BB8E-D88E331B5410.jpeg

7A0FFC9A-9102-4241-BBF5-39B3BBFB360E.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Wosinc said:

You fucking know it !!  These guys even give you the excess frozen drink in a separate cup, instead of chucking it down the drain.  I might even tip him.

Doesn’t make anything I said invalid, though. 🤠

59F334D7-2285-4362-BB8E-D88E331B5410.jpeg

7A0FFC9A-9102-4241-BBF5-39B3BBFB360E.jpeg

Don't think we don't know where you are. I did the ol' search Google for the top image and it came back with exactly where you are...The Sea. You're at the sea, you lucky duck. I'm thinking of going some day -- heard it's fun.

• Haha 2

Just now, maxchoboian said:

Don't think we don't know where you are. I did the ol' search Google for the top image and it came back with exactly where you are...The Sea. You're at the sea, you lucky duck. I'm thinking of going some day -- heard it's fun.

It ain’t just any old sea.  It’s the Caribbean Sea.  St Thomas, USVI, to be precise.

FIrst time.

Beats the shit out of old man winter any day.  Gonna be a peckerhead when I have to leave.  But meanwhile, na na, na na na 🤠

I gotta tell you, unless you’re independently wealthy, if you ever come here, pack every dry food you can: coffee, mac & cheese, crackers, pasta, anything that will skate through TSA.  Prices here are double to triple what you pay on the mainland.

I don’t GAF about the drinks, though. 🍺🍸🤠.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

No more Q&As after today for a while. That's it. And IAGB, buford and max are the root cause.

That's Buford with a capital B, sir...

And with no "audio" protocol in place, i was merely suggesting Maxchobian to change out the batteries in his aids.

So, I am willing to bet Dusty could give two shits what transpired.

Furthermore, menstruating GSB.... I'm a fan of freedom of choice and hope to high hell this takes off!

Willing to bet Dusty's phone and laptop was blowing up and was trying to do several things at once in a addition to the Q and A.

So if adding levity is causing you bodily discomfort and anxiety.. I deeply apologize... the next meal at Mickey's is on me, a free happy meal.

Because I sure a shit wanna get you back to your happy place.

Remember:

1. Stay happy.

2. Stay calm.

3. Be patient.

4. Safe hands.

Orale Culero,

BGW

giphy.gif

• Haha 5