Must See: Ricky Gervais "entertaining" the Hollywood Elite

Blueliner

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

I didn't watch this live...but why would I, right? But I heard about it this morning, and watched it via YouTube. Must see TV. Enjoy.

Warning: liberals may want to prepare a safeplace in advance🤣

He told them get ur reward stfu and go sit down lmaooo

He told them most of you havent been in school longer than greta thornburg lmaoooooo

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

He told them get ur reward stfu and go sit down lmaooo

He told them most of you havent been in school longer than greta thornburg lmaoooooo

I was LMAO through the whole thing. Clearly, that monologue somehow slipped through the cracks of the PC-Hollywood-nut-licking-narrative -police. Those goofy mofos didn’t know what hit ‘em!! The looks on their faces...it’s almost like they were set up. THAT was politico-comedy gold. I’m now a huge fan of Ricky Gervais. I loved how he stayed in character through it all knowing that those entitled POSs would stab him if they could. Ricky Gervais gets a Haaand....Salute for that performance. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

I was LMAO through the whole thing. Clearly, that monologue somehow slipped through the cracks of the PC-Hollywood-nut-licking-narrative -police. Those goofy mofos didn’t know what hit ‘em!! The looks on their faces...it’s almost like they were set up. THAT was politico-comedy gold. I’m now a huge fan of Ricky Gervais. I loved how he stayed in character through it all knowing that those entitled POSs would stab him if they could. Ricky Gervais gets a Haaand....Salute for that performance. 

They said he is probably enemy #1 in hollywood right now lmaoo

I now love rocky. He attacked them at their own big night lmaoooooo

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yeah. I’m guessing that he knew he was signing his death certificate in Hollywood. He kept saying basically “fuck it, it’s my last show, I’m going out on my terms”.. Dude was a stud up there. Went into the liberal lion’s den and slayed those creepy fukks. Stud!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Yeah. I’m guessing that he knew he was signing his death certificate in Hollywood. He kept saying basically “fuck it, it’s my last show, I’m going out on my terms”.. Dude was a stud up there. Went into the liberal lion’s den and slayed those creepy fukks. Stud!

Abaolutely. He knew his time at the show was done and he truly didnt give a shit 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Speaking of creepy Hollywood fukks. Did you see Weinstein was charged today with sex crimes? Dude walked into court with a walker and oxygen!🤣 can’t make this shit up!!

He needs to away for away fir a long tome.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

I am laughing my ass off here lmaooo

#Me too. Hollywood is simply a cesspool of an archaic sense of elitism and perversion. It's sad, but comical, to watch the implosion of their "empire". Everything now is animated or on netfilx...those dinosaurs aren't needed anymore. They were all just sitting there ….looking old. 🤣

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

#Me too. Hollywood is simply a cesspool of an archaic sense of elitism and perversion. It's sad, but comical, to watch the implosion of their "empire". Everything now is animated or on netfilx...those dinosaurs aren't needed anymore. They were all just sitting there ….looking old. 🤣

Hes right though people sitting in that room have no idea what the real world is

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I didn't watch this live...but why would I, 

Guess you have not been following Q-proofs.....

Amazingly this was called out 9-12 months ago....

Q!xowAT4Z3VQ 24 Apr 2018 - 10:45:00 AM
Anonymous 24 Apr 2018 - 10:42:15 AM
>>1169241
>>1169241
When will we have MOAB?
>>1169290
Should we tell all the good people watching the day & time?
Red carpet rollout?
Think logically.
The world is watching.
Q

-------------------------------------

Q!xowAT4Z3VQ 30 Apr 2018 - 12:07:44 AM
Emmy awards.
Red carpet event?
Q

🤔

Just Goofy I guess...
🐸
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Guys, I basically live in Hollywood 30-40 days a year. Ricky said everything in seven minutes that I want to scream every time I’m there. So refreshing. What’s interesting is the number of likes across this worldwide video are far greater than the thumbs down hits. #balls 

Hollywood's underbelly was deathly exposed in a matter of minutes by a guy/group who didn't GAF anymore. Then Weinstein gets charged today. Coincidence? Maybe....maybe not.🤣

14 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

He nailed it! Their shocked snowflake faces were the best..too bad he didn't roast DiNiro

I love that he didn't say anything other then recognized that DiNiro was there. Almost like he didn't feel like DiNiro was worth even saying anything to or about. Also like the Epstein joke.

I did record it only because it came on after the playoff game and I didn't want to miss any of the football game. It cracks me up seeing the faces after one of his jabs.

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I love that he didn't say anything other then recognized that DiNiro was there. Almost like he didn't feel like DiNiro was worth even saying anything to or about. Also like the Epstein joke.

I did record it only because it came on after the playoff game and I didn't want to miss any of the football game. It cracks me up seeing the faces after one of his jabs.

They didn’t know what hit ‘em. They were like....but but but WE are Hollywood! You can talk like that to us! He literally called them perverts!🤣

I'm curious as to what these people did to make you all so angry.  How have they affected you in such a negative way?  

idk but it seems you all just like to bitch about things that have nothing to do with you.  Is it because they have opinions?  

Btw, I could care less what anybody in Hollywood says or does.  I don't watch those stupid award shows.