OT: Damn Russians Cost Comey his Job

thc6795

1 minute ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Be more like, pops....concha

Start pumping the X train with as many lies and bogus comments you can possibly dream up.

Try to fit in.

So, no evidence for us, Chip? If my comments are bogus, that must mean you have evidence. Right, Chip? So please share with the class.

Or are you just being the Maxine Waters of the site? 

3 minutes ago, concha said:

What's the evidence of illegality that has you so worked up, Chip?

80% of America wants your daddy to man up and show his taxes. Almost 70% of Reps want to see your daddy's taxes.

But, this is about me being worked up.

concha, my little community college buddy......give it up.

11 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

"You are hopeless and clueless."

Says the dumbest guy in the room to the smartest

8 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

You "assume" like every other community college grad that struggled in high school the educated among us....

You do realize concha is an Ivy-league economist?

my advice is that debating him is fair game, but YOU attacking his education or intelligence again just reinforces your disassociation with reality and your place in it in a way that causes the rest of us to conclude one of two things:

1). You are the raging town drunk 

2). You are one of God's special creatures

please advise whether substance abuse is the cause of your posts or you were just made this way

• Like 2

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

80% of America wants your daddy to man up and show his taxes. Almost 70% of Reps want to see your daddy's taxes.

But, this is about me being worked up.

concha, my little community college buddy......give it up.

And I want a McClaren and a Ferrari, Chip. But nobody is under any legal obligation to provide them.

You go ahead and get all those folks organized to get the laws put in place to keep you happy.

Until then, where's the evidence that has you all whipped up, Chip?

12 hours ago, concha said:

Again, what evidence?  When can we expect the indictment?

Your dislike of Trump's personality and his legal behavioris worth exactly what we paid for it.

If/when Trump is actually shown to have done something illegal and provided some actual reality-based justification for your circle jerks, I'll be happy to condemn him.

Until then, you are just a frothing-at-the-mouth rage monkey.

what evidence?...ask Donny he's the one that claims to have an audio tape...put up or shut up...and that's what the Democrats are going to make him do now that he put his foot in his mouth once again...

I'm frothing at the mouth and you have your head in the sand...O.o

Just now, DBP66 said:

what evidence?...ask Donny he's the one that claims to have an audio tape...put up or shut up...and that's what the Democrats are going to make him do now that he put his foot in his mouth once again...

I'm frothing at the mouth and you have your head in the sand...O.o

An audio tape that would incriminate him? 

Haven't you been bleating for weeks if not months?

And this tape is in his tax returns? Chip keeps going on about those.

40 minutes ago, Pops said:

Says the dumbest guy in the room to the smartest

You do realize concha is an Ivy-league economist?

my advice is that debating him is fair game, but YOU attacking his education or intelligence again just reinforces your disassociation with reality and your place in it in a way that causes the rest of us to conclude one of two things:

1). You are the raging town drunk 

2). You are one of God's special creatures

please advise whether substance abuse is the cause of your posts or you were just made this way

Shazam! You are a Vice President too!

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

who knows who this audio tape Donny claims to have will hurt....it depends on who's telling the TRUTH....Comey vs. Trump??....hummm...let's see...who would you believe????

Community College Boy believes GOP and nothing but the truth.

Something like that bullshit....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

who knows who this audio tape Donny claims to have will hurt....it depends on who's telling the TRUTH....Comey vs. Trump??....hummm...let's see...who would you believe????

Who?

Do you guys like Comey now or are you still screaming for his firing because he is incompetent/corrupt? Which is it?

Chip and DBP seem upset.

I just want to understand the facts and evidence that have them so worked up.

Chip (unsurprisingly) is totally ignorant of the fact that the president is under no obligation to disclose his tax returns. Hell, when one was illegally leaked, it was egg on the left's face.

DBP is fixated on a tape. What does it say (or what do you want it to contain), DBP? Is there something criminal there?

I'll be with you to condemn Trump if a crime has been committed. Honest.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, concha said:

Chip and DBP seem upset.

I just want to understand the facts and evidence that have them so worked up.

Chip (unsurprisingly) is totally ignorant of the fact that the president is under no obligation to disclose his tax returns. Hell, when one was illegally leaked, it was egg on the left's face.

DBP is fixated on a tape. What does it say (or what do you want it to contain), DBP? Is there something criminal there?

I'll be with you to condemn Trump if a crime has been committed. Honest.

...I'm not the only one "fixated" on the tape Donny claims to have....the Dems are going to subpoena  him to see if he's B.S.ing ONCE AGAIN or if such a tape exits..

...THEN we can tell what happened and who's telling the truth....you can put your head back in the sand now and hope for the best....

26 minutes ago, concha said:

Who?

Do you guys like Comey now or are you still screaming for his firing because he is incompetent/corrupt? Which is it?

He's now a liberal martyr

6-months ago they wanted his head on a spike

like mist firings, Trump actually did Coney a favor 

1 minute ago, Pops said:

He's now a liberal martyr

6-months ago they wanted his head on a spike

like mist firings, Trump actually did Coney a favor 

and six months ago Donny was praising him for being so honest and up front with the American people about the Hillary investigation...

9 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...totally irrelevant if anyone likes him or not....nice attempted deflection....

You asked who I'd believe. I was trying to get your perspective on the two men as last I checked they were both evil. I always value your guidance, DB, you know that.

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

..you're 0-2....this a.m...

If you say so, DB.

You and Chip are the one's who are all upset and can't provide evidence as to why.

Would you feel better if I lost my shit at Trump for some imaginary crime like you and Chip do? Let me know.

And while the likes of DBP and Chip allow themselves to be manipulated into mouth-frothing rage monkeys on a daily basis, nobody is paying attention to the DNC being sued by its employees and sued for rigging its nomination, nor to Antifa threats and violence all over the place. And lord knows what else.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

imaginary?...keep your fingers crossed.....;)...evidence will come out when the investigations are DONE...they are all in there preliminary states now...relax champ...plenty coming.....;)

See, that's why I AM relaxed, DB.

I'm not claiming anyone is innocent or guilty. As I've said, the truth will hopefully come out and if Trump committed a crime then he s/b punished.

I just don't get the daily rage when so far it's a giant Air McMuffin of actual evidence.

The irony of YOU telling me to relax is noted.