OT: Damn Russians Cost Comey his Job

thc6795

14 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Chip's struggles continue.

Someone please step up and help him out with his weird avatar obsession. It's getting sad watching him try so hard to get it to catch on. 

No more than dave has with my 4th name.....xD

Talk about struggling, dazed and confused.

I don't mind, dave.....not at all.

55 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Chip's struggles continue.

Someone please step up and help him out with his weird avatar obsession. It's getting sad watching him try so hard to get it to catch on. 

He's still bitter he had to change his from

Hillary

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DBP66 said:

...when in doubt blame the media...Republican playbook...Chapter 1.....and they ain't going away despite Donny threatening  to stop all daily press conferences because the media to too tough on him and his cronies...sounds like he's trying to throw in the  towel...and it's the media's fault he's such a busy President we can't expect his surrogates to speak the truth because he soo busy they can't keep up with him and therefore spread FALSE stories to the press..V.P. included!...clown show!....but it's the media's fault for pointing that out....O.o  [Such as the claim that Comey was seeking more funding for Russia investigations? Debunked yet parroted incessantly. Firing Comey - which is something leftist talking heads and pols themselves have demanded for months? The widely believed claim that Trump himself is under investigation? Based on zero evidence? It's a stupid, dishonest echo chamber of rabid hate.]

..jobs and the number of illegal immigrants entering this country hasn't been an issue for some time now... [They were just a few short months ago. Trump's election was to set the economy and markets into a tailspin.  How'd that work out?  The racism attacks?  Well, we're not in an election cycle now, but you can bet your ass that 12 months from now the Dems will magically care about BLM and illegals again. Until mid-November. As usual.]

...2018???...the way the republican ship is running right now you're banking on 2018?....in a generic poll democrats get 54% of the vote at this moment if the elections were held today....start holding your breath...which will be hard with your head in the sand....;)  [The Hill did an article on the ten Senate seats most likely to flip. Nine of those are currently held by Dems. 270towin.com shows seats at risk to be overwhelmingly Dem-held also. Didn't generic polls put Cankles in the WH?]

8 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Kind of like drugs...

Except there are national drug laws.  States are pretty consistent except for pot and aside from the AG nobody cares too much I don't think.  I don't know though.  Do you think people are for/against/indifferent when it comes to marihuana?  Serious question.  

12 hours ago, World Citizen said:

I am pro gun rights but gun manufacturers should not write laws and the NRA should go back to focusing on gun safety.  

Nor should looney-left gun-grabbers, but lord knows they try. Hence the need for the likes of the NRA to defend our rights.

5 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

No one knows it, because you made it up

Indeed...If I ever need help making up facts to support a dumb claim, you'll be my go-to guy from now on.

Thanks for letting me know how much I truly waist my fucking time engaging with the likes of you.....

just taking some time to figure out simple economics could backup my 'dumb' assertion...  but that in itself is a stretch for your idiot ass

maybe you should try following politics a bit more closely before forming such strong opinions ... you simply don't know what the fuck you're talking about

thats why your dumb ass vote the way you do... you revel in being ignorant 

4 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Thanks for letting me know how much I truly waist my fucking time engaging with the likes of you.....

just taking some time to figure out simple economics could backup my 'dumb' assertion...  but that in itself is a stretch for your idiot ass

maybe you should try following politics a bit more closely before forming such strong opinions ... you simply don't know what the fuck you're talking about

Yeah...

Like his opinions or not, zulu is far from unintelligent, ignorant and ill-informed.

Chip, however....

5 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

Indeed...If I ever need help making up facts to support a dumb claim, you'll be my go-to guy from now on.

One of the most important elements of analyzing labor market reports is that they’re lagging indicators so they tend to be a reflection of what has been happening in the economy in the prior six months to a year,” Frances Donald, senior economist at Manulife Asset Management, told the publication. “The jobs numbers that we’ll see six months from now will 'probably be a better reflection of the new administration.”

This was written less 2 months ago....  near the end on March... add the six months mentioned and you're right at the 9 months I 'made up'

------------------------------------------------------------

Read More... you sound silly as hell all impassioned over shit you clearly don't understand 

7 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

One of the most important elements of analyzing labor market reports is that they’re lagging indicators so they tend to be a reflection of what has been happening in the economy in the prior six months to a year,” Frances Donald, senior economist at Manulife Asset Management, told the publication. “The jobs numbers that we’ll see six months from now will 'probably be a better reflection of the new administration.”

This was written less 2 months ago....  ear the end on March... add the six months mentioned and you're right at the 9 months I 'made up'

Read More... you sound silly as hell all impassioned over shit you clearly don't understand 

We are now in month 7 since the election.

While I agree things don't turn on a dime, if you think companies haven't been reacting to Trump's election since Wednesday, November 9th, 2016 then you are as beyond help as Chip is.

If you recall, the market predictions from the left were for a near immediate collapse.  How'd that work out?

2 hours ago, concha said:

...claim he was seeking more resources??...he's on record telling two Senators he was going to ask for them prior to getting axed...

Trump under investigation B.S.?...he doesn't seem to think so if he asked THREE times about it...;)

..no one claimed he was going to ruin the economy..if fact everyone was waiting for him to unveil his new trickle down policy which the investment people love...cut corporate taxes...cut individuals taxes...cut Capital gains...the economy responded accordingly....nice try

2018 election??...it a three headed republican monster running Washington and so far they have proven to be nothing but dysfunctional and haven't passed anything yet and nothing coming soon...and you think they can go run on NO track record and no passed legislation??....the republican are running a clown show at the moment trying to balance the teabaggers and the moderate republicans with a brains...and it's not working...

6 minutes ago, concha said:

If you recall, the market predictions from the left were for a near immediate collapse.  How'd that work out?

Company's are hiring at the same rate they've been for the past 4 years at least 

I don't recall Any immediate collapse predictions... that would've been silly

in fact..  Ive always expected  Trump's economy to stay in line with Obama's... I don't expect, or wish for, failure from him at all...in that regard

it's just too early to know his effects on the job market

• Like 1

Just now, DBP66 said:

...claim he was seeking more resources??...he's on record telling two Senators he was going to ask for them prior to getting axed...

Trump under investigation B.S.?...he seems to think so if he asked THREE times about it...;)

..no one claimed he was going to ruin the economy..if fact everyone was waiting for him to unveil his new trickle down policy which the investment people love...cut corporate taxes...cut individuals taxes...cut Capital gains...the economy responded accordingly....nice try

2018 election??...it a three headed republican monster running Washington and so far they have proven to be nothing but dysfunctional and haven't passed anything yet and nothing coming soon...and you think they can go run on NO track record and no passed legislation??....the republican are running a clown show at the moment trying to balance the teabaggers and the moderate republicans with a brains...and it's not working...

1) The claim was shot down in public testimony.

2) This shows the depth of your intellect. A question (if it indeed was asked) does not establish the existence of the investigation (as evidence is nonexistent).

3) "No one claimed"?  xD   You must be joking.

4) Blah blah blah.  Virtually every Senate seat seen as at all vulnerable belongs to a Democrat.  A simple fact. Your desires, opinions and fantasies don't change that.

11 minutes ago, concha said:

1) The claim was shot down in public testimony.

2) This shows the depth of your intellect. A question (if it indeed was asked) does not establish the existence of the investigation (as evidence is nonexistent).

3) "No one claimed"?  xD   You must be joking.

4) Blah blah blah.  Virtually every Senate seat seen as at all vulnerable belongs to a Democrat.  A simple fact. Your desires, opinions and fantasies don't change that.

1. and backed by several media reports

2. Of course the mere question doesn't proof the existence of an investigation Captain Obvious...but what's THE REASON for ASKING in the FIRST...SECOND AND THIRD PLACE???

3, The economy was rolling along in Nov. and no one had hard predictions OTHER than it would take off once he started the "lower taxes"  and de-regulations policies...which happened

4.  2018 can't come quick enough....;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

Yeah...

Like his opinions or not, zulu is far from unintelligent, ignorant and ill-informed.

Chip, however....

Read the comment from Zulu that you 'liked' again, then read my response....

its clear Zulu just proved how Ill-informed he is.... his ignorance was on full display.... intelligent people do not debate issues they clearly don't understand 

1 hour ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Sorry to waist the time of such an obvious intellectual heavyweight. xD

I understand more than "simple" economics, amigo. Your assertion was that "9/10 economists agree with me." I simply asked you for some backup, and you've been throwing a tantrum about it ever since...as well as failing to provide any form of credible backup.

1. I told you people a year ago that Donald Trump was going to be your POTUS. I told you how many electoral votes he would end up with, and which states would put him over the top. I told you a month before the election that the Senate would end up 52-48, and the House wouldn't move by more than 7 seats.

So it's kinda obvious that I follow politics a little bit, and sort of know what I'm talking about.

B. Why don't you tell the class how I vote? I was pretty clear who I was voting for. Do you even remember?

27 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Sorry to waist the time of such an obvious intellectual heavyweight. xD

I understand more than "simple" economics, amigo. Your assertion was that "9/10 economists agree with me." I simply asked you for some backup, and you've been throwing a tantrum about it ever since...as well as failing to provide any form of credible backup.

1. I told you people a year ago that Donald Trump was going to be your POTUS. I told you how many electoral votes he would end up with, and which states would put him over the top. I told you a month before the election that the Senate would end up 52-48, and the House wouldn't move by more than 7 seats.

So it's kinda obvious that I follow politics a little bit, and sort of know what I'm talking about.

B. Why don't you tell the class how I vote? I was pretty clear who I was voting for. Do you even remember?

Everyone kiss david lee's ass...he guessed the election right which now makes him head of the class on life.

Reality?...........................over the hill rock groupie.

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

1. and backed by several media reports

2. Of course the mere question doesn't proof the existence of an investigation Captain Obvious...but what's THE REASON for ASKING in the FIRST...SECOND AND THIRD PLACE???

3, The economy was rolling along in Nov. and no one had hard predictions OTHER than it would take off once he started the "lower taxes"  and de-regulations policies...which happened

4.  2018 can't come quick enough....;)

1) Media reports. You mean the left-wing media I have been talking about?

2) Perhaps because of "all the media reports" (sans any actual evidence, of course)?

3) I don't know about rolling along.  Tepid at best GDP growth. Unemployment Ok, but with historically low labor participation rates and little to no real income growth (two straight months of strong increase in the latest available data since the election BTW).

4) Neither could November, if I recall. LMAO>

• Like 1