OT: Damn Russians Cost Comey his Job

thc6795

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

You and I are wasting our time.  If we bring up Trump, no matter what HE does, and we then become crybaby's and Hillary and Obama is brought into the discussion.  Not a single time do the Concha'a and Zulu's of the world ever show the slightest concern about our COUNTRY.  Deflection and insults is all they care about.  

Anyway, you were gone for a bit and it's nice to have you back.

I hear you buddy....Trump is his own worse enemy and his excuse makers don't seem to get...Thanks for the welcome back.

37 minutes ago, concha said:

There is as yet no evidence whatsoever (unlike with Hillary and her e-mails) that Trump has done ANYTHING wrong.

The evidence might be in cheeto's tax returns that he's been dodging (like everything else in his life)?......of, course you know what's in those too, right concha?

Did Obama and Hillary show America their tax returns? Yes or no, concha,

We don't need an immigration update 9_9.......just a simple answer.

You and I are wasting our time.  If we bring up Trump, no matter what HE does, and we then become crybaby's and Hillary and Obama is brought into the discussion.

I hope you're not referring to me here. (since you call me out below) If so, it would be about the 4th time I've had to correct you basically lying about me. . Ive barely  mentioned either one of them since the election.

.  Not a single time do the Concha'a and Zulu's of the world ever show the slightest concern about our COUNTRY. 

So if someone fails to fall in line with the "herp derp Tump sucks" daily mouth foaming of the Mob here,  they don't care about the country. 

Seems legit.

Deflection and insults is all they care about.  

I never deflect. That's simply false....yet again.

If you really think the kind of derpy made up attack you did above doesn't warrant some pushback, I'm not sure what to tell ya.

8 hours ago, DBP66 said:

the past...a few days ago isn't the "past" IMO...you're more interested in who the new guy is vs. the reason for the firing?....there in lies the difference between Trumpers and your average American IMO...he fires the guy investigating him after trying to squeeze him for a "loyalty" pledge and that's O.K.?!?....it's not crying if your outraged by such behavior...if fact if your not outraged you're not paying attention IMO or or in serious denial....

A loyalty pledge to America not to Trump from what I've read.

“Did you ask [Comey] that question?”

“No, no I didn’t. But I don’t think it would be a bad question to ask,” Trump said, explaining it depends on what the definition of loyalty is.

“Loyalty to the country…is important.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/14/trump-i-did-not-ask-comey-for-loyalty-video/

15 hours ago, World Citizen said:

This is a good example as to why it is a waste of time to talk to you.  Nothing I said indicates that is what I prefer.  It doesn't matter what I say because your response is always childish and insulting.  Grow up.  If you are unable to have a discussion and not insult or bring up unrelated people or taking a comment from a politician and assume every democrat thinks the same, just dont post.  Partisan bs is getting old.  NorCalRuss and I were having a good conversation and I was learning from it.  That never happens talking to you.  

Oh snap!!!

1 hour ago, zulu1128 said:

I hope you're not referring to me here. (since you call me out below) If so, it would be about the 4th time I've had to correct you basically lying about me. . Ive barely  mentioned either one of them since the election.

So if someone fails to fall in line with the "herp derp Tump sucks" daily mouth foaming of the Mob here,  they don't care about the country. 

Seems legit.

If you really think the kind of derpy made up attack you did above doesn't warrant some pushback, I'm not sure what to tell ya.

I wasn't attacking you, I was telling DBP66 what I thought about you as a poster and what little value you bring to any conversation. Nothing but smart ass comments and never offering your opinion only that other people's opinions are baseless.  Don't care what derpy means.  And i don't mind the pushback as I'm sure i had it coming.

I know your smart and that is part of my frustration in that you have the potential to bring a lot to the conversation but decide not to for some reason.  

1 hour ago, Cat_Scratch said:

A loyalty pledge to America not to Trump from what I've read.

“Did you ask [Comey] that question?”

“No, no I didn’t. But I don’t think it would be a bad question to ask,” Trump said, explaining it depends on what the definition of loyalty is.

“Loyalty to the country…is important.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/14/trump-i-did-not-ask-comey-for-loyalty-video/

Trumps' version of the story...he also said Comey invited him to dinner and was asking to keep his job?...Comey associates dispute this saying the Pres. invited him to a one on one dinner and did squeeze him for loyalty...

now..who do you believe?...not a hard answer for most Americans.

2 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

Seems legit.

I don't recall lying about you ever.  If you consider me giving my opinion on you or anything else to be lying about you, you would be wrong imo. 

Just because you say you don't deflect doesn't mean I can't think that you do, and be lying about you.  Its my opinion from my observations of your posts.  

2 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

The evidence might be in cheeto's tax returns that he's been dodging (like everything else in his life)?......of, course you know what's in those too, right concha?

Did Obama and Hillary show America their tax returns? Yes or no, concha,

We don't need an immigration update 9_9.......just a simple answer.

What evidence, Chip?

What legal obligation does President Trump have to disclose his taxes, Chip?

Do you have even the slightest clue, Chip?

35 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I wasn't attacking you, I was telling DBP66 what I thought about you as a poster and what little value you bring to any conversation. Nothing but smart ass comments and never offering your opinion only that other people's opinions are baseless.  Don't care what derpy means.  And i don't mind the pushback as I'm sure i had it coming.

I know your smart and that is part of my frustration in that you have the potential to bring a lot to the conversation but decide not to for some reason.  

But your support for the frothing rage monkey posse that lose their shit daily about a mountainous nothing burger of zero evidence is a real value add, WC.

Bless you for all your contributions.

31 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Trumps' version of the story...he also said Comey invited him to dinner and was asking to keep his job?...Comey associates dispute this saying the Pres. invited him to a one on one dinner and did squeeze him for loyalty...

Yeah, great. Opinions like that are wonderful stuff in a court of law.

So, where's all the evidence against the president that you and Chip keep fantasizing about?

30 minutes ago, concha said:

Yeah, great. Opinions like that are wonderful stuff in a court of law.

So, where's all the evidence against the president that you and Chip keep fantasizing about?

then go to the audio tape he threatened Comey with....;)

12 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

then go to the audio tape he threatened Comey with....;)

Again, what evidence?  When can we expect the indictment?

Your dislike of Trump's personality and his legal behavioris worth exactly what we paid for it.

If/when Trump is actually shown to have done something illegal and provided some actual reality-based justification for your circle jerks, I'll be happy to condemn him.

Until then, you are just a frothing-at-the-mouth rage monkey.

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

Who are Comeys associates? Unknown sources is the new fact. I don't believe anything I read with unknown sources. 

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

I believe both and neither, Comey wants to save face and Trump wants to look like a good guy. Unless we were at the table when they were talking we will not know the real answer to that question. Wonder why Trump implied he had a tape of the talks with Comey? Maybe it would prove Trump was telling the truth but he doesn't want to use his trump card yet?

2 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

forget about it. You are hopeless and clueless.

It was simple fucking question.

From a simple fucking mind that can't grasp the concept of facts and evidence versus his own personal fantasies. Right, Chip?

What evidence? Show us, Chip.

no-stinking-badges-guuy-evidence-we-dont

8 hours ago, concha said:

From a simple fucking mind that can't grasp the concept of facts and evidence versus his own personal fantasies. Right, Chip?

What evidence? Show us, Chip.

no-stinking-badges-guuy-evidence-we-dont

It's a fantasy of mine that your daddy won't release his taxes?. .

You really need to stop the Ivy League charade. Own your community college pedigree. 

1 minute ago, TheRealCAJ said:

It's a fantasy of mine that your daddy won't release his taxes?. .

You really need to stop the Ivy League charade. Own your community college pedigree. 

What you want is irrelevant, Chip. 

Where's the evidence, Chip?

12 minutes ago, concha said:

Where's the evidence, Chip?

The evidence is your daddy refuses to show his taxes. That's more of a fact that would hold up in any court of law.

Lets review.

Fact: daddy won't budge on his tax returns.

Only you and your community college brain know what's in your daddy's returns.

It's all fantasy to educated people.

concha's, daddy won't man up and show his taxes, but he wants Americans to man up and accept his Tax Reform.....which will make concha's daddy even richer along with everyone else in the cheeto circle of greatness.

Meanwhile: here's a small bone for everyone else. Be happy you are getting it.

1 hour ago, TheRealCAJ said:

The evidence is your daddy refuses to show his taxes. That's more of a fact that would hold up in any court of law.

Lets review.

Fact: daddy won't budge on his tax returns.

Only you and your community college brain know what's in your daddy's returns.

It's all fantasy to educated people.

Chip, you just don't what you're talking about.  ohno.gif  help.gif

If there was illegal activity in his returns, the IRS and DoJ would be all over them. Subpoenas would be flying. 

1 minute ago, concha said:

Chip, you just don't what you're talking about.  ohno.gif  help.gif

If there was illegal activity in his returns, the IRS and DoJ would be all over them. Subpoenas would be flying. 

You "assume" like every other community college grad that struggled in high school the educated among us are talking about illegal activity only.

Evidently, your daddy's returns are so freakin complicated the IRS needs 25 more years to figure them out.

The fact remains and will always remain until it's no longer a fact.

Your daddy isn't budging. 

Give up the charade, concha. Free yourself of the burden of trying to appear bright here daily. Be one of the guys.

5 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

You "assume" like every other community college grad that struggled in high school the educated among us are talking about illegal activity only.

Evidently, your daddy's returns are so freakin complicated the IRS needs 25 more years to figure them out.

The fact remains and will always remain until it's no longer a fact.

Your daddy isn't budging. 

Give up the charade, concha. Free yourself of the burden of trying to appear bright here daily. Be one of the guys.

Chip, nobody here makes the mistake of taking you for being even remotely intelligent. It's your lack of intelligence that allows the left to get you whipped up into a froth over a giant Air McMuffin of nothingness.

What's the evidence of illegality that has you so worked up, Chip?