OT: Damn Russians Cost Comey his Job

thc6795

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...I know Jimmy...I'm a hunter...but the NRA is out of control when they can change a law to allow people with a history of mental illness to have weapons...

Does that make sense to a neo-con like you?...nuts with guns is a good thing??

Send me a link to the legislation. I'd like to read it. The NRA is nothing but a big lobbyist. Just like all the other lobbyists that seek favors etc. No different.

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Oh I get it now. Makes total sense. Since the Russians have blackmail on trump over his golden showers he can't come out and say anything. Ok. I see.

Who wouldn't want to get pissed on by a bunch of Russian hookers-strippers? That's on everyone bucket list no? 

Just like who don't want a BJ while sitting at their work desk? 

Some beautiful Russian women in Israel! In case ya ever go

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Who wouldn't want to get pissed on by a bunch of Russian hookers-strippers? That's on everyone bucket list no? 

Just like who don't want a BJ while sitting at their work desk? 

Some beautiful Russian women in Israel! In case ya ever go

Haha.  I will only allow them to do that to me at work if they pledge their honest loyalty to me. LOL.  Would love to have been a fly on the wall at that dinner when trumpy asked that of Comey. LOL The loyalty part not the golden showers on bj part. Just so we are clear. 

• Like 2

Status check for CoB Friday the 12th of May, 2017:

Still no evidence for the Russia crap. A big fat Nothing Burger and Air McMuffin.

No new wars started.

Economy still appears headed in the right direction.

Illegals crossing border still down yugely.

Rage monkeys still wetting themselves.

ALL IS GOOD HEADING INTO THE WEEKEND.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

concha, reminds me of my grandmother.

This woman could get hit by a train and still find something "positive" in the day..

But, Granny. "you have no legs, arms, half a head, tubes sticking outcha everywhere"

"Yes Granny, the hospital crawfish isn't bad"

Granny: "You have a vivid imagination, Chip, but you need to start living in the real world. There was no train. And we aren't in a hospital. Now put on your hockey helmet and go outside and play with your imaginary friend. There's Granny's big boy."

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

...^^..LOL...me too...;)

Ha Ha Ha you're so funny caj, we showed him.

You walking around holding his pocket too, lil bitch? Does he have you using kool aid for blush?

Why don't you try leading for once in your pathetic life.

DB66 and his crew.

Image result for longest yard cheerleaders images

1 hour ago, concha said:

Still no evidence for the Russia crap. A big fat Nothing Burger and Air McMuffin.

No new wars started.

But but but the impeachment talk is heating up!!! 

3 hours ago, concha said:

No new wars started.

Reality check 5-12-17..he has a historically low 36% approval rating....hummm...Russia is a ticking time bomb and Donny knows that...why else would he ask THREE times if he's under investigation?

...and the White House is running like a fine tuned machine...just ask Donny...

Just now, DBP66 said:

..he's doing so good yet he's has a historically low 36% approval rating?....hummm...Russia is a ticking time bomb and Donny knows that...why else would he ask THREE times if he's under investigation?

...and the White House is running like a fine tuned machine...just ask Donny...

He has a liberal-progressive dominated press that ensures virtually nothing but negative coverage on a 24/7 basis.  And all we know about Russia is that there is no substance as yet at all, just an obsessive hope that something will pop up someday.

The flow of illegal immigrants has slowed to a relative trickle.  Jobs reports have been good. The 2018 Senate elections are in the Republicans favor...

Things are just fine.  Keep ragin'.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, concha said:

And all we know about Russia is that there is no substance as yet at all, just an obsessive hope that something will pop up someday.

all cheeto has to do is fire 17 more people and he's in the clear!......or, of course, threaten them with top secret WH tapes.

Been a great week for the cheeto crew...

4 hours ago, concha said:

Granny: "You have a vivid imagination, Chip, but you need to start living in the real world. There was no train. And we aren't in a hospital. Now put on your hockey helmet and go outside and play with your imaginary friend. There's Granny's big boy."

So far we have NOR's penis, PW Herman and now granny. This dude has some serious screws loose.

8 hours ago, DBP66 said:

the NRA is no joke...they tell the (republican) politicians what to say and do...it's amazing that they were able to change the law....

Hell man they write the law.  I remember when they were just an organization who were big on gun safety. What's even more crazy is that everybody knows and doesn't care.  I don't know what the numbers are but I'm sure the people killed by guns..by fellow Americans no less, is so much larger than anything we say we are afraid of.  Like Muslims and Mexicans or brown people in general, misplaced fear and focus imo.   I am pro gun rights but gun manufacturers should not write laws and the NRA should go back to focusing on gun safety.  And people who have mental issues should not get a gun.  People on no fly list should not get guns.  Gang members, while in Illinois can't get guns, but right down the road in Indiana they can get all they want..legally. And some say gun laws are ineffective so we shouldn't have them, when that's not the problem.  The problem is we need national laws so the guns don't flow into places like Chicago.  Imho. 

• Like 1

On 5/11/2017 at 8:37 PM, zulu1128 said:

There's "not a lot of links" for a reason...mainly because your 9/10 claim is bullshit. The only thing "common knowledge" here is your oft-repeated habit of trying to sound way smarter than you actually are.

Lol... really idiot

im not here to impress anyone... your dumb ass especially ... as evidenced by the fact that you don't know something as elementary as that

i was just trying to help your stupid ass...lol smh

4 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Hell man they write the law.  I remember when they were just an organization who were big on gun safety. What's even more crazy is that everybody knows and doesn't care.  I don't know what the numbers are but I'm sure the people killed by guns..by fellow Americans no less, is so much larger than anything we say we are afraid of.  Like Muslims and Mexicans or brown people in general, misplaced fear and focus imo.   I am pro gun rights but gun manufacturers should not write laws and the NRA should go back to focusing on gun safety.  And people who have mental issues should not get a gun.  People on no fly list should not get guns.  Gang members, while in Illinois can't get guns, but right down the road in Indiana they can get all they want..legally. And some say gun laws are ineffective so we shouldn't have them, when that's not the problem.  The problem is we need national laws so the guns don't flow into places like Chicago.  Imho. 

Kind of like drugs...

10 hours ago, concha said:

He has a liberal-progressive dominated press that ensures virtually nothing but negative coverage on a 24/7 basis.  And all we know about Russia is that there is no substance as yet at all, just an obsessive hope that something will pop up someday.

The flow of illegal immigrants has slowed to a relative trickle.  Jobs reports have been good. The 2018 Senate elections are in the Republicans favor...

Things are just fine.  Keep ragin'.

...when in doubt blame the media...Republican playbook...Chapter 1.....and they ain't going away despite Donny threatening  to stop all daily press conferences because the media to too tough on him and his cronies...sounds like he's trying to throw in the  towel...and it's the media's fault he's such a busy President we can't expect his surrogates to speak the truth because he soo busy they can't keep up with him and therefore spread FALSE stories to the press..V.P. included!...clown show!....but it's the media's fault for pointing that out....O.o

..jobs and the number of illegal immigrants entering this country hasn't been an issue for some time now...

...2018???...the way the republican ship is running right now you're banking on 2018?....in a generic poll democrats get 54% of the vote at this moment if the elections were held today....start holding your breath...which will be hard with your head in the sand....;)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Lol... really idiot

Yea, really.

im not here to impress anyone... your dumb ass especially ... as evidenced by the fact that you don't know something as elementary as that

No one knows it, because you made it up.  Hence, I guess it's good that you're not trying to impress anyone. 

i was just trying to help your stupid ass...lol smh

Indeed...If I ever need help making up facts to support a dumb claim, you'll be my go-to guy from now on.

• Like 1

On 5/11/2017 at 7:06 AM, BigDrop said:

Just watch television and read the news. Trump lied through his teeth about Comey and now it is all coming out.

You don't say?

He fired Comey because he demanded blind loyalty and Comey would not give it;

Completely unsubstantiated...and while we're at it,

also because Comey wanted more funding-he wanted to widen the investigation and was getting too close to Trump.

Already completely debunked by the acting FBI director. Hopefully this rumor didn't come from the same "sources" who gave the press the "loyalty" angle.

• Like 1