OT: Damn Russians Cost Comey his Job

thc6795

6 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Sure,  CC boy....sounds great. We believe you. Honest, we do!

Present your "evidence" to back that claim up.

You've been taking it in the ass since cheeto was elected.

See, Chip, this is why everyone knows you to be a complete dumbass.

You are requesting evidence for a hypothetical that has yet to occur.

1 minute ago, concha said:

See, Chip, this is why everyone knows you to be a complete dumbass.

You are requesting evidence for a hypothetical that has yet to occur.

You have NO evidence whatsoever to back your claim up, but you just know you will be right there with us in your little hypothetical...that you know, has yet to occur. 

That's solid and you always amaze the class, CCBoy.

Well done, well done.

1 minute ago, TheRealCAJ said:

You have NO evidence whatsoever to back your claim up, but you just know you will be right there with us in your little hypothetical...that you know, has yet to occur. 

That's solid and you always amaze the class, CCBoy.

Well done, well done.

Chip, you are so unintelligent that you don't understand how ridiculous it is to ask for evidence of something that hasn't even happened.

It's a good thing you have no sense of dignity to go with your low IQ.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, concha said:

Chip, you are so unintelligent that you don't understand how ridiculous it is to ask for evidence of something that hasn't even happened.

It's a good thing you have no sense of dignity to go with your low IQ.

It's unintelligent of me to ask for evidence/history to back up your claim of being right there with us when like you said it hasn't occured yet.

You, however, know exactly how you will react to said event that hasn't occured it.

Why do you know this? You are CCboy playing Ivy League on a football forum.

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

It's unintelligent of me to ask for evidence/history to back up your claim up of being right there with us when like you said it hasn't occured yet.

You, however, know exactly how you will react to said event that hasn't occured it.

Why do you know this? You are CCboy playing Ivy League on a football forum.

Chip, Chip, Chip...

Follow the bouncing ball, Chip.

There is no evidence at this time of Trump wrongdoing. None. Hence "It hasn't happened yet".

Try to focus, Chip.

Just now, concha said:

Chip, Chip, Chip...

Follow the bouncing ball, Chip.

There is no evidence at this time of Trump wrongdoing. None. Hence "It hasn't happened yet".

Try to focus, Chip.

Anyone know what this post means? Anyone?

CCboy, makes a wild claim that he cannot possibly back up with any history here, but he wants someone to follow a bouncing ball and focus.

I have lost faith in America's Community Colleges...glad I didn't go to one.

1 minute ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Anyone know what this post means? Anyone?

CCboy, makes a wild claim that he cannot possibly back up with any history here, but he wants someone to follow a bouncing ball and focus.

I have lost faith in America's Community Colleges...glad I didn't go to one.

I'd imagine most folks on this site would understand it as it is simple logic (though obviously beyond your extremely limited intellect), Chip.

Have I ever given a president a pass on a criminal or treasonous act, Chip?

You must thank the Lord every day that there is no minimum IQ requirement on this site, Chip.  If there were, what would you do with your life?

19 minutes ago, concha said:

I'd imagine most folks on this site would understand it as it is simple logic (though obviously beyond your extremely limited intellect), Chip.

Have I ever given a president a pass on a criminal or treasonous act, Chip?

You must thank the Lord every day that there is no minimum IQ requirement on this site, Chip.  If there were, what would you do with your life?

Your own history that you seem to want to hide now supports just ONE thing. Only ONE!

You enjoy a cheeto butt plug very much. Must be the color.

If cheeto is even mentioned on this site you go off on a 1 day rant about Hillary and Obama. Maybe a couple outdated memes and photos/whatnot for clarity.

Make no mistake. Your IQ has allowed you to slum where no educated man has slummed before in our lifetime.

All for the sake of winning one very sorry excuse of an election.

23 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Your own history that you seem to want to hide now supports just ONE thing. Only ONE!

You enjoy a cheeto butt plug very much. Must be the color.

If cheeto is even mentioned on this site you go off on a 1 day rant about Hillary and Obama. Maybe a couple outdated memes and photos/whatnot for clarity.

Make no mistake. Your IQ has allowed you to slum where no educated man has slummed before in our lifetime.

All for the sake of winning one very sorry excuse of an election.

I can see that you're upset, Chip.  Take a break. You need it.

Stupid and upset is not a pretty combination.

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

imaginary?...keep your fingers crossed.....;)...evidence will come out when the investigations are DONE...they are all in there preliminary states now...relax champ...plenty coming.....;)

Trump should have left Comey in office so he could screw up the new investigation. 

PS, the tape is of Van Halen's "Jamie's Crying"...

1 hour ago, Pops said:

He's not obligated to show you his diploma just because you want to see it

make sense?

now, expand the analogy

But I don't want to see it. No one in America wants to see it. We don't care. There's just no proof of it.

concha, is an irrelevant GOP sheep either way.

cheeto, is peddling the "biggest tax cuts" in American history. He's obligated to show his tax returns for just that reason alone....among others.

We, as Americans, want to see that.

Anyways, I wouldn't expect a compulsive liar like you to relate to what America wants.

12 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

cheeto, is peddling the "biggest tax cuts" in American history. He's obligated to show his tax returns for just that reason alone....among others.

We, as Americans, want to see that.

It obligates him in absolutely zero ways and the American public had the chance to keep him out of the White House during the election over it, Chip.

Libtards have a hard time distinguishing between "wants" and "entitlements". This is a classic example.

Poor Chip.

3 hours ago, Pops said:

He's now a liberal martyr

6-months ago they wanted his head on a spike

like mist firings, Trump actually did Coney a favor 

Its possible to think Comey messed up during campaign and be upset and still think he shouldn't have been fired.  So people may have wanted that but those people (whoever they are) do not speak for everyone.  

Its this type of generalizations that put a halt to any productive understanding.  A better way is to ask whoever is discussing this if they feel Comey should have been fired already or what they think about it.  For me, this is not a partisan issue.  Might be hard to believe but it's the truth.  Trump isn't even a republican or conservative or democrat imo.  He is in the Trump party imo and he is not good for our democracy.  If someone has a different opinion that's fine.  But to dismiss the obvious concerns a lot of Americans have and saying they are rage monkeys or crybaby is insincere at best and continues the partisan divide in this country at worst. Its extremely unlikely that there is nothing that concerns republicans concerning Trump.  Possible but unlikely.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, concha said:

It obligates him in absolutely zero ways and the American public had the chance to keep him out of the White House during the election over it, Chip.

The American public had him out by 3 million votes.....

Libtards have a hard time distinguishing between "wants" and "entitlements". This is a classic example.

Silly statement #78 from CCboy today.

Poor Chip.

Poor Sheep.

nm

10 minutes ago, concha said:

Chip failed Civics.

Nobody is surprised.

I passed Popular Vote class though....

"More Americans voted for Hillary Clinton than any other losing presidential candidate in US history.

The Democrat outpaced President-elect Donald Trump by almost 2.9 million votes, with 65,844,954 (48.2%) to his 62,979,879 (46.1%), according to revised and certified final election results from all 50 states and the District of Columbia."

You made another boneheaded statement...own it.

25 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

"More Americans voted for Hillary Clinton than any other losing presidential candidate in US history.

The Democrat outpaced President-elect Donald Trump by almost 2.9 million votes, with 65,844,954 (48.2%) to his 62,979,879 (46.1%), according to revised and certified final election results from all 50 states and the District of Columbia."

So she's president then.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

She should be President of Californacation then, but not Louisiana.

Louisiana Results

Donald J. Trump   Republican   1,178,638  58.1%

Hillary Clinton       Democrat       780,154  38.4%

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

This is really really your follow up to a very boneheaded statement?

It's been a terrible day for you, concha.

Go grab a cup of expresso or something and regroup.....

Chip, you're projecting again. Did the public keep him out of the WH?

C'mon, Chip. Even you can get this one right. Can't you?