OT: Damn Russians Cost Comey his Job

thc6795

On 5/12/2017 at 2:05 PM, DBP66 said:

and others who don't and won't acknowledge what f*ck-up he's been since he became President...O.o...keep those heads in the sand fellas...you'd be real scared if you took them out and seen the chaos that surrounds this President and his side kicks on a daily basis...

...but fear not!.... all you need to do is blame the "main stream" media and chalk it up to fake news and all be will be good in your world again.....O.o

What is more scary is all the important stuff being neglected by our narcissist in charge. He spends all his time on his tween girl dramas.

This is not good. 

16 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Everyone kiss david lee's ass...he guessed the election right which now makes him head of the class on life.

Reality?...........................over the hill rock groupie.

Coming from a guy who couldn't find his own ass if you gave him a map, a compass and detailed directions, the ironic comedic quality of your post is noted, Chip.

46 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

concha, may very well be the most delusional individual on the internet.......besides, of course,..............pops.

Chip, the drive-by comments of our resident retarded kleagle are highly valued by all.

It is heartening to know that genes skip generations and that your kids are smart enough to be appalled that you are their father.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zulu1128 said:

Sorry to waist the time of such an obvious intellectual heavyweight. xD

I understand more than "simple" economics, amigo. Your assertion was that "9/10 economists agree with me." I simply asked you for some backup, and you've been throwing a tantrum about it ever since...as well as failing to provide any form of credible backup.

1. I told you people a year ago that Donald Trump was going to be your POTUS. I told you how many electoral votes he would end up with, and which states would put him over the top. I told you a month before the election that the Senate would end up 52-48, and the House wouldn't move by more than 7 seats.

So it's kinda obvious that I follow politics a little bit, and sort of know what I'm talking about.

B. Why don't you tell the class how I vote? I was pretty clear who I was voting for. Do you even remember?

No disrespect but calling an election is like winning the pick em. It's a game of chance.

Your odds of predicting anything before or after goes back to the same as anyone else reasoned. 

You have the advantage over dopes like concha and Cajun types but that is all. 

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

No disrespect but calling an election is like winning the pick em. It's a game of chance.

Your odds of predicting anything before or after goes back to the same as anyone else reasoned. 

Another quality, substance-free contribution from JerseyChip.

31 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Not really...unless I'd just said "Trump will win," sans the exact detail on how/why/where it would happen.

According to the prediction markets, the odds were anywhere from 2-15%. But if you're saying that I'm pretty much the only "reasoned" person in this joint, there are days when I wouldn't presume to argue with you.

I realize you have issues with concha's brusqueness, but calling him a dope is pretty damn silly...and honestly doesn't reflect well on you.

2 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

I understand more than "simple" economics, amigo. Your assertion was that "9/10 economists agree with me." 

You obviously understand very little... I never made that claim...seriously what the fuck are you talking about

try to keep up... I'll be slow... for the slow people... it takes about 9 or 10 months into a President's first year for his policies to affect the job market ...

you stupidly claimed I made that up.... I've provided proof that your claim was bullshit... and only a fool would debate such an elementary thing 

you dont get off the hook stupid ass.... again, you fucked up trying to debate something you not understand 

6 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Except there are national drug laws.  States are pretty consistent except for pot and aside from the AG nobody cares too much I don't think.  I don't know though.  Do you think people are for/against/indifferent when it comes to marihuana?  Serious question.  

I have many friends in law enforcement, drug task force, etc.  The amount of crime that comes with Marijuana is problematic. In NorCal country areas there's lot of crime associated with it. 

Other issues with it is usually the cartels,  guns, violence and other drugs.  

My view is many are for it using medical marijuana claim when they just want to get high. It may have some medical value to some as well .

i have friends who have marijuana cards and they healthy. My best friend is also taking it for stage 4 liver and colon cancer.

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

What is more scary is all the important stuff being neglected by our narcissist in charge. He spends all his time on his tween girl dramas.

This is not good. 

....and playing golf on the weekends because things are running so smooth he can afford to....:S...some of us saw this coming...and it wasn't hard to see....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, concha said:

1) Media reports. You mean the left-wing media I have been talking about?

2) Perhaps because of "all the media reports" (sans any actual evidence, of course)?

3) I don't know about rolling along.  Tepid at best GDP growth. Unemployment Ok, but with historically low labor participation rates and little to no real income growth (two straight months of strong increase in the latest available data since the election BTW).

4) Neither could November, if I recall. LMAO>

1. Back to Chapter 1? blame the big bad media?...way too predictable....

2. Nice rational...but aren't all media reports just "fake news"??...why would Donny believe the "fake media"??..and to ask THREE times?...hummm

3. The economy was and is fine at the moment.

4. Nov. is ancient history....2018 is around the corner...;)

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

This is not good. 

Was watching an interview on MNBC today and the host was interviewing a diplomat from Saudi Arabia. 

He was trying so hard for him to say something bad about Trump. The host seemed frustrated with the answers... The Saudi kept shooting him down saying how good things are now. He actually said the last 8 years under Obama, Saudi and US relationship deteriorated badly and that since Trump is president they've had many contacts behind the scenes and relationship is strong. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

I shit more substance than you post......any fool can post a link.

One day when I'm totally bored out of my mind I'll play "links" with you all day and night..

I'm not sure what is more funny.

Your claim.

Or the stupidity of the fools who appear to agree with it. xD

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

....and playing golf on the weekends because things are running so smooth he can afford to....:S...some of us saw this coming...and it wasn't hard to see....

He should not play golf because liberal rage monkeys are publicly wetting themselves 24/7?

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

1. Back to Chapter 1? blame the big bad media?...way too predictable....

2. Nice rational...but aren't all media reports just "fake news"??...why would Donny believe the "fake media"??..and to ask THREE times?...hummm

3. The economy was and is fine at the moment.

4. Nov. is ancient history....2018 is around the corner...;)

1) "Blame"?  I simply point out that left-wing pols and their pillow-biter lackeys in the press are going apoplectic round the clock about something for which there is little to no substance.

2) Nothing wrong with asking.  I was unaware that it is akin to an admission of guilt.  What day did they teach you that in law school?

3) I wouldn't say it was fine, unless you like slow GDP growth and stagnant earnings.

4) Around the corner and the vulnerable seats are widely acknowledged as being held by Dems. We appear to be looking forward to it for very different reasons.

35 minutes ago, concha said:

He should not play golf because liberal rage monkeys are publicly wetting themselves 24/7?

do you think he should be playing golf almost every weekend???....things are going that good and he has such a good handle on his job he can afford to WASTE time on the golf course?!

...how about some common sense here..."liberal rage monkeys"??....imagine if Obama played this much golf 113 days on the job??...what would the "conservative rage monkeys" be saying??...no big deal?....LOL....

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

do you think he should be playing golf almost every weekend???....things are going that good and he has such a good handle on his job he can afford to WASTE time on the golf course?!

...how about some common sense here..."liberal rage monkeys"??....imagine if Obama played this much golf 113 days on the job??...what would the "conservative rage monkeys" be saying??...no big deal?....LOL....

What is so awful apart from the liberal rage monkey virtually evidence-free non-stop bed wetting campaign about Russia?

Shouldn't you be happy he's golfing, given your opposition to his very existence?

Russia?....the evidence is on the way...BAALIEVE me...if there was nothing there it would be wrapped up by now...problem is there is too much out there and when all is said and done people will be in jail...why is Flynn asking for immunity???

NO AMERICAN should be happy he's playing golf when he's in so far over his head...he needs to study up ASAP on as much info he can...he owes it to our country...not promoting his golf courses...Mira Largo's membership dues has doubled since he was elected...I guess he'll keep playing golf on weekends...

got to go...SNL coming on.....got to see what Sean is up to....;)

4 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

I have many friends in law enforcement, drug task force, etc.  The amount of crime that comes with Marijuana is problematic. In NorCal country areas there's lot of crime associated with it. 

Other issues with it is usually the cartels,  guns, violence and other drugs.  

My view is many are for it using medical marijuana claim when they just want to get high. It may have some medical value to some as well .

i have friends who have marijuana cards and they healthy. My best friend is also taking it for stage 4 liver and colon cancer.

I agree 100%.  I grew up in NorCal so I'm aware how it is.  There is a solution and that is legalization.  All that is needed is for prices to stay = or > than street prices.   In Washington it's legal and it's easier to go to the corner store than to your local dealers house.  The cartels still have their methanphetamine (sp?) business but don't have the marijuana garden's up in the mountains like in NorCal.  Point is that at least 1 problem can be eliminated.  The arguments against legalization have turned out to be wrong, at least so far as it may take 5-10 years to get good data.  They have tweaked the law a bit and they are probably not done.  

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Russia?....the evidence is on the way...BAALIEVE me...if there was nothing there it would be wrapped up by now...problem is there is too much out there and when all is said and done people will be in jail...why is Flynn asking for immunity???

NO AMERICAN should be happy he's playing golf when he's in so far over his head...he needs to study up ASAP on as much info he can...he owes it to our country...not promoting his golf courses...Mira Largo's membership dues has doubled since he was elected...I guess he'll keep playing golf on weekends...

got to go...SNL coming on.....got to see what Sean is up to....;)

I hope they don't discover any deleted e-mails.

Nothing more damning than that, right?

5 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

The guy who can't even spell, use basic punctuation, or type in complete sentences is still trying to give economics lessons, and apparently forgot what he was arguing about in the first place.

All I apparently forgot is that I was tricked into debating someone with a 7th grade understanding of politics.... you have a problem with reading comprehension 

i'm inclined to accuse you of pivoting off the point once it was proven just how wrong and idiotic your position was... but now I'm starting to wonder if you're even intelligent enough to do that... you simply don't understand anything you've been discussing 

your issues come long before understanding economics and politics 

4 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Was watching an interview on MNBC today and the host was interviewing a diplomat from Saudi Arabia. 

He was trying so hard for him to say something bad about Trump. The host seemed frustrated with the answers... The Saudi kept shooting him down saying how good things are now. He actually said the last 8 years under Obama, Saudi and US relationship deteriorated badly and that since Trump is president they've had many contacts behind the scenes and relationship is strong. 

Lol @ having a ringing endorsement from SA.  Makes sense though.

10 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

All I apparently forgot is that I was tricked into debating someone with a 7th grade understanding of politics.... you have a problem with reading comprehension 

i'm inclined to accuse you of pivoting off the point once it was proven just how wrong and idiotic your position was... but now I'm starting to wonder if you're even intelligent enough to do that... you simply don't understand anything you've been discussing 

your issues come long before understanding economics and politics 

You're killing it. Keep up the good work, Professor. xD