OT: Damn Russians Cost Comey his Job

thc6795

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

Russia?....the evidence is on the way...BAALIEVE me...if there was nothing there it would be wrapped up by now...problem is there is too much out there and when all is said and done people will be in jail...why is Flynn asking for immunity???

NO AMERICAN should be happy he's playing golf when he's in so far over his head...he needs to study up ASAP on as much info he can...he owes it to our country...not promoting his golf courses...Mira Largo's membership dues has doubled since he was elected...I guess he'll keep playing golf on weekends...

got to go...SNL coming on.....got to see what Sean is up to....;)

If there was any evidence at all, ya can BAAALEAVE that it would've been leaked by now...

22 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Lol @ having a ringing endorsement from SA.  Makes sense though.

It's a small sample of stuff getting done. If he had said " Yes, Trump and Americas politics give Saudi Arabia a huge advantage in negotiating with them because Trump is president", it would be plastered all over internet and headlining news. Since he said that US has had several behind the scenes talks with SA and feels the relationship beteeen the 2 countries is much better now than last 8 years, you won't hear a peep about it. 

Just now, NorCalRuss said:

It's a small sample of stuff getting done. If he had said " Yes, Trump and Americas politics give Saudi Arabia a huge advantage in negotiating with them because Trump is president", it would be plastered all over internet and headlining news. Since he said that US has had several behind the scenes talks with SA and feels the relationship beteeen the 2 countries is much better now than last 8 years, you won't hear a peep about it. 

WC would prefer that Trump fellate the ayatollah as Obama did.

2 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

We have been kissing SA ass for a long time.  It was more a shot at SA and not Trump.  If he improves anything, it will be a good thing imo.  Nothing wrong with improving.  

2 hours ago, concha said:

WC would prefer that Trump fellate the ayatollah as Obama did.

This is a good example as to why it is a waste of time to talk to you.  Nothing I said indicates that is what I prefer.  It doesn't matter what I say because your response is always childish and insulting.  Grow up.  If you are unable to have a discussion and not insult or bring up unrelated people or taking a comment from a politician and assume every democrat thinks the same, just dont post.  Partisan bs is getting old.  NorCalRuss and I were having a good conversation and I was learning from it.  That never happens talking to you.  

9 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Was watching an interview on MNBC today and the host was interviewing a diplomat from Saudi Arabia. 

He was trying so hard for him to say something bad about Trump. The host seemed frustrated with the answers... The Saudi kept shooting him down saying how good things are now. He actually said the last 8 years under Obama, Saudi and US relationship deteriorated badly and that since Trump is president they've had many contacts behind the scenes and relationship is strong. 

Why do you feel the Saudis, who are most directly responsible for 911, should enjoy a rosey relationship with us?

8 hours ago, concha said:

I hope they don't discover any deleted e-mails.

Nothing more damning than that, right?

wishful thinking...it's going to be a lot more than deleted e-mails...;)....there's a BIG money trail out there leading to someone's door.....

5 hours ago, World Citizen said:

This is a good example as to why it is a waste of time to talk to you.  Nothing I said indicates that is what I prefer.  It doesn't matter what I say because your response is always childish and insulting.  Grow up.  If you are unable to have a discussion and not insult or bring up unrelated people or taking a comment from a politician and assume every democrat thinks the same, just dont post.  Partisan bs is getting old.  NorCalRuss and I were having a good conversation and I was learning from it.  That never happens talking to you.  

Good morning , WC!

I wish you a glorious Sunday!

A fun and informative read.

https://pjmedia.com/andrewklavan/2017/05/12/president-troll-on-the-planet-hysteria/

Really, this is ridiculous. A hysterical Democrat press echoes hysterical Democrats making them even more hysterical. They compare Donald Trump's firing of Jim Comey to when Nixon fired Special Prosecutor Archibald Cox in an attempt to cover up the Watergate scandal. But there are two big differences. One, there's no scandal — and two, if there were, there'd be no trustworthy press to report it.

After eight years of lying belly up like a panting puppy while Barack Obama abused the IRS, corrupted the Justice Department, and mishandled the Middle East, journalists with zero credibility wonder why no one takes their breathless Trump madness seriously...

Seems some can not move out of the past. What's been done is done. I would be more interested in who is going to be the next director of the FBI. Trump asked 3 times because the left media needed to hear he wasn't under investigation 3 times??? The point is "he wasn't under investigation". Why would he think he was, some twisted source said he was, then it went from nothing to Left Media News. 

Look, my family has a future in America, I look forward not past. If it is broken I fix what you can. Do not live in the past to long or you get past by. I know I can't fix the government, so I look forward and try to see what is worth my attention and work toward the reward that may be waiting for me if I do a good job.

Crying like spoiled children isn't going to get you a lollipop once you leave the crib.

• Like 1

the past...a few days ago isn't the "past" IMO...you're more interested in who the new guy is vs. the reason for the firing?....there in lies the difference between Trumpers and your average American IMO...he fires the guy investigating him after trying to squeeze him for a "loyalty" pledge and that's O.K.?!?....it's not crying if your outraged by such behavior...if fact if your not outraged you're not paying attention IMO or or in serious denial....

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

the past...a few days ago isn't the "past" IMO...you're more interested in who the new guy is vs. the reason for the firing?....there in lies the difference between Trumpers and your average American IMO...he fires the guy investigating him after trying to squeeze him for a "loyalty" pledge and that's O.K.?!?....it's not crying if your outraged by such behavior...if fact if your not outraged you're not paying attention IMO or or in serious denial....

"allegedly"

Just as Comey allegedly requested more Russia probe funding.  [Current status: "Totally false" per the DoJ]

Just as Deputy AG Rosenstein allegedly "threatened to quit" over the Comey dismissal. [Current status: Denied by Rosenstein himself.]

I'm all for the truth. Why aren't you?

You just get "outraged" by any pile of shit the press puts in front of you about Trump, and why do they keep doing it? Because people like you don't get outraged at their bias and utter lack of professionalism and integrity.

Integrity?!?!...when you're dealing with a White House that lies to the media and you and I?....where's their integrity??...as a result Donny wants to stop the daily press conferences because he can't get his lies straight?!..doesn't it concern you to be lied to and denied access by the White House because they can't get their act together?...

"piece of shit press"?!.....it's too bad you drank the Kool-Aid and think of them as the enemy...when in truth we need them today more than ever....;)

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Integrity?!?!...when you're dealing with a White House that lies to the media and you and I?....where's their integrity??...as a result Donny wants to stop the press conferences?!..doesn't it concern you to be lied to and denied access by the White House because they can't get their act together?...

"piece of shit press"?!.....it's too bad you drank the Kool-Aid and think of them as the enemy...when in truth we need them today more than ever....;)

Yes, Sport.  Integrity.  Lying to the press and public by politicians is nothing new. Was it a video? Did everyone get to keep their plan? Was there sniper fire at the airport... it goes on and on. The difference? Lies by the left are ignored, dismissed or put on page 16.  Anything - even if untrue - about a Republican or conservative gets front-page, 24/7 coverage.

You are quite content with the press because they are little better than a propaganda arm for the party you support.

And BTW, I did not say "piece of shit press". That's your twisted tiny mind at work.

What we "need" is a national press that is even remotely objective and non-partisan. You think our issues with the press are fantasy? Have a read of the following. It's from Politico, which if anything leans left in case you are worried. A rare case of honesty and introspection making it to print.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/25/media-bubble-real-journalism-jobs-east-coast-215048

so lying should be accepted...and the left gets the headlines and the right doesn't...the mentality of the neo-cons on the right.....press=bad...O.o

so the national press is a propaganda wing of the DNC??....hummm...haven't heard that claim before....how about talk radio?...Fox news?....

Donny and the right love to play the press vs. right angle whenever in doubt....shoot the messenger....it's played out.... just like the twisted logic that the REAL story now are the leakers?...NOT that Russia hacked our election....:S..O.o

39 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

so lying should be accepted...and the left gets the headlines and the right doesn't...the mentality of the neo-cons on the right.....press=bad...O.o

so the national press is a propaganda wing of the DNC??....hummm...haven't heard that claim before....how about talk radio?...Fox news?....

Donny and the right love to play the press vs. right angle whenever in doubt....shoot the messenger....it's played out.... just like the twisted logic that the REAL story now are the leakers?...NOT that Russia hacked our election....:S..O.o

Lying is a fact of life and happens on both sides, Sport. Nobody said it should be accepted.  I seem to recall the left accusing Fox of bias and being out to get the likes of Obama and Hillary for pointing out their lies (which were generally given a pass in the MSM).

Your faux obliviousness to the general partisanship of the national press is comical in the extreme.

As regards talk radio, it does not purport to be news. It is political commentary and honest about its leanings. Is it really that difficult to understand and differentiate between the two media?

Fox News is one outlet. Its top shows get maybe 3M-5M viewers on a given night.  Yet liberal progressives whine that it exists at all, while the major outlets that lean left get 25M+ viewers all told. And you'll be thrilled to know that Fox is probably going to see a hard shift to the left now that Murdoch's sons are taking over.

All you are seeing is the equivalent of Obama vs. Fox. It's just that the left holds sway over so many more outlets.

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

You and I are wasting our time.  If we bring up Trump, no matter what HE does, and we then become crybaby's and Hillary and Obama is brought into the discussion.  Not a single time do the Concha'a and Zulu's of the world ever show the slightest concern about our COUNTRY.  Deflection and insults is all they care about.  

Anyway, you were gone for a bit and it's nice to have you back.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

You and I are wasting our time.  If we bring up Trump, no matter what HE does, and we then become crybaby's and Hillary and Obama is brought into the discussion.  Not a single time do the Concha'a and Zulu's of the world ever show the slightest concern about our COUNTRY.  Deflection and insults is all they care about.  

Anyway, you were gone for a bit and it's nice to have you back.

Wrong.

The simple fact is that Trump has done nothing to lose our minds over. One wonders where all this concern for truth, justice and the American way was when Hillary Clinton was signing away 20% of our uranium supply, using her foundation to enrich herself while in office and getting away with multiple felonies.

You people lose your shit when Trump breathes. There is as yet no evidence whatsoever (unlike with Hillary and her e-mails) that Trump has done ANYTHING wrong. None. Zip. Zilch.  You lose your minds over THE PARTISAN HOPE that there is such evidence. You WANT there to be such evidence.

WHERE IS IT?