Joe BIG!

RedZone

8 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

If you truly thinks she delivers facts then I can't bother anymore...you are hopeless. Talk to you on the other side about the BNU.

this is not disputable

she is an ass and talks to her watchers like they are in grade school

she is extreme in her "liberalism"

But she does not make stuff up like Rush, Hannity, the President.... most the right

Fact is fact, although Trump is doing all he can to change this

17 hours ago, RedZone said:

Nice speech from Pete.... He did the right thing. 

Morning Consult says that the #1 second choice of Pete’s supporters is Sanders - although it is close.  For a long-time I have felt that Pete’s supporters were more liberal than the candidate was portrayed.  Could be 2016 all over.  Candidates drop out and endorse, but their voters go elsewhere.

9 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Morning Consult says that the #1 second choice of Pete’s supporters is Sanders - although it is close.  For a long-time I have felt that Pete’s supporters were more liberal than the candidate was portrayed.  Could be 2016 all over.  Candidates drop out and endorse, but their voters go elsewhere.

The irony is...most of Petey's supporters would have gone towards Midwest Amy.  

Ruh Roh...

Plan B....maybe Bernie...but I guess we'll see.

Rufus>>

Biden needs to be more than a candidate for Southern states.  Remember red states get proportionally fewer delegates at the Democrat convention than blue states.  Winning in S.C., NC, Georgia etc won’t do it.  I would watch Texas - if Biden is not competitive there, I think his odds are very long.

10 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Biden needs to be more than a candidate for Southern states.  Remember red states get proportionally fewer delegates at the Democrat convention than blue states.  Winning in S.C., NC, Georgia etc won’t do it.  I would watch Texas - if Biden is not competitive there, I think his odds are very long.

Bernie is surprisingly doing well in Tejas.  Depends on who you talk to or believe.  Stranger things have happened.

The proof is in the pudding...but ya never know.

Rufus>>

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

lol 

Yup, I was wrong.  But sleepy, demented Joe is still the same candidate he was 3 weeks ago.  Comparisons to Bill Clinton are absurd.  Clinton was a superb politician.  Joe is simply the beneficiary of Bloomberg being even worse than he.

On 2/29/2020 at 8:39 PM, noonereal said:

I am more interested in what conspiracy theory Rush signed you up for. 

At least Madcow deals in fact. 

Or at least she tries too... She did say Trump would never be POTUS a few times. No one gets it right all the time. 

I like a good conspiracy theory now and then. Keeps the neurons firing. 

• Like 1

On 3/1/2020 at 9:05 AM, RedZone said:

Tulsi Gabbard is perhaps the strangest presidential candidate I've seen in a very long time........she could drop out and no one would even know it..

Is she working for the fox party yet or what?

She is easy on the eyes though.......the only place her face shows up these days in on fox. 😀

Your girl Tulsi surfs...

Image result for tulsi gabbard age

Image result for tulsi gabbard age

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

Yup, I was wrong.  But sleepy, demented Joe is still the same candidate he was 3 weeks ago

If he was the same candidate he was 3 weeks ago he would have been slaughtered last night...lol

You are NOT very good at this.

This is all aboaut beating dictator trump and the Dems are going to turn out like you've never seen this year......when the dust settles even the Sanders kids will jump on the Joe train.......

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

If he was the same candidate he was 3 weeks ago he would have been slaughtered last night...lol

YoU are NOT very good at this.

This is all aboaut beating dictator trump and the Dems are going to turn out like you've never seen this year......when the dust settles even the Sanders kids will jump on the Joe.......

It depends how much the DNC screws Bernie over in Milwaukee.   If Biden wins the delegates...you're probably right.  If he doesn't and the DNC gifts him the nom....all hell is gonna break lose.   

Rufus>>

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

YoU are NOT very good at this.

This is all aboaut beating dictator trump and the Dems are going to turn out like you've never seen this year......when the dust settles even the Sanders kids will jump on the Joe.......

Right on, Madame President