Joe BIG!

RedZone

1 hour ago, zulu1128 said:

That’s silly. I agree that we’ve gone wild, (in a multitude of ways) but hardly “wild right.”

We’re growing the government, ending wars and not staring any new ones, banning “harmful” vaping paraphernalia for “teh children” etc. Hardly wild right stuff. 

You have some examples of “wild right?”

This is not really debatable, Objective non bias studies support my assertion. 

peace out though

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Biden is still a marble mouth..he has the backing to be the dnc Victor...but still a lamb being led to slaughter.  Marble mouth will implode debating Ttuml for all the country to see...people on the fence will realize....I don't want this guy going up against China...Russia...NK

Game over

I agree with you Iron... It would be bad for Biden to try to deal with a tough dictator. His knee will bend for a half ass deal just to try to make fake world peace.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

LOL.. where's my wife where is my sister? Is it super Thursday yet? You know the Declaration of Independence you know what they said I think? Hello Iowa I mean Ohio. My name is Joe Biden and I'm running for u.s. Senator!

If this man were to become president, can you even begin to imagine the levels to which the leftist media will go to cover for him?

Imagine the 24/7/365 venom, hatred and partisanship directed at Trump everyday for any (and no) reason. Jack it up on steroids and meth. And then flip it 180 degrees.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

"Obiden/Bama"

"I need to get re elected!.

The fear is REAL....funny!

It's like watching a past-his-prime boxer after he starts getting routinely pummeled, but he just can't walk away because maybe next time...

At the upcoming debate in Arizona they're accommodating Biden by allowing the candidates to sit. Really.

And remember my comment about the MSM bending over backwards to cover for Biden?  Well, Chris Cillizza over at CNN is already getting started.  His take on Biden getting aggressive with a pro-2A union guy and insulting him?  

"Why Joe Biden's confrontation with an auto worker in Detroit is probably a good thing for him"

Seriously.  At this point Biden could probably stop by Cillizza's desk at CNN and drop a huge steamer on his keyboard and Cillizza would have nothing but adoration and praise.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, concha said:

If this man were to become president, can you even begin to imagine the levels to which the leftist media will go to cover for him?

Imagine the 24/7/365 venom, hatred and partisanship directed at Trump everyday for any (and no) reason. Jack it up on steroids and meth. And then flip it 180 degrees.

He will only be President in name. The power hungry puppet masters that sit below him will be running it their way. Obama and Hillary quickly come to mind. 

Trump is a narrcissist, we all know that. He will not let the puppet masters run it and that is what pisses em off so bad.