Joe BIG!

RedZone

21 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

It depends how much the DNC screws Bernie over in Milwaukee.   If Biden wins the delegates...you're probably right.  If he doesn't and the DNC gifts him the nom....all hell is gonna break lose.   

Rufus>>

The only place Sanders was impressive last night was Vermont.....he sorta stunk truly.

He's going to ride his same message though all the way to Milwaukee.

I mean I’m not suggesting that there isn’t some grand conspiracy to fuck Bernie over...that said, isn’t it slightly possible that there isn’t a conspiracy, and that a majority of the populous simply isn’t buying the load of shit shoveled by a crazy old communist?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bormio said:

Exit polls show young voters not showing up to vote - for Bernie or anyone else.  Seems like the young and Latinos are not really digging this Democrat field.  Uh-oh

My exit polls showed Joe winning 10 states last night.... and, competing well in CA. 

Large turn outs in key states.

Uh-oh

9 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Chip is typing words again lol. 

Waiting for him to change his screen name/avatar to “Biden.” 😂

you gotta admit, Joe is a good egg and hardly liberal

very centrist 

It would be like having Bush 1 as president again... as if McCain had gotten elected. 

go joe!

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

very centrist 

It would be like having Bush 1 as president again... as if McCain had gotten elected. 

go joe!

I doubt I’d leave the country if he won. 

He’s not “very centrist” though. You’re getting out over your skis again lol. 

36 minutes ago, noonereal said:

very centrist 

go joe!

My fear about Joe is he would be visting Russia and asking where the DNZ LINE is..or get a case of marble mouth when negotiating a trade deal with China....you need a cut throat no BS MAN like TRUMP for that...as you have already witnessed...imagine Joe telling Putin how he likes kids stroking his leg hair on the pool while sniffing Vlad's grand kids hair..ultimate sign of weakness!

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Of course he is centrist... come on. We have gone wild right so middle seems left now is all. 

That’s silly. I agree that we’ve gone wild, (in a multitude of ways) but hardly “wild right.”

We’re growing the government, ending wars and not staring any new ones, banning “harmful” vaping paraphernalia for “teh children” etc. Hardly wild right stuff. 

You have some examples of “wild right?”