Lowndes HC highers his dc from

Ga96

Central phionex in the same position. Lowndes also hires new OL coach who was most recently OL coach of Valdosta and before that was under props at colquitt. Also hiring one of Lowndes old strength coaches. Also Lowndes QB Jacurri Brown was the best QB at the elite 11 in atlanta this past weekend.  

https://www.facebook.com/473758912691433/posts/lhs-head-football-coach-jamey-dubose-has-announced-three-new-additions-to-the-vi/2912728032127830/

https://247sports.com/Article/Elite-11-Regional-Jacurri-Brown-Carlos-Del-Rio-Heinrich-Haarberg-Aaron-McLaughlin--144475121/

2 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Yeah he would have been a pretty good replacement for Joey Bennett. Lol

I was told yesterday by a fairly decent source that things could be going better up in Packerland.  My source questioned the cohesion.  Actually...he did more than question it.

But hey...we can frigging dive up that way...(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

I was told yesterday by a fairly decent source that things could be going better up in Packerland.  My source questioned the cohesion.  Actually...he did more than question it.

But hey...we can frigging dive up that way...(Smile).

Rufus>>

Good thing we are investing in some new digs for the Aqua Hawgs...

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0OFOx2j8?s=a99&pd=02AuGUKg

particle_1202371746.jpg

• Like 1

Jesus "hat".....

You gonna give these "board morons" the idea that there's pesos floating around in Colquitt County.   Thank God we had Rush to spearhead this !!!!

If anybody deserves deluxe renovations...it's the Diving Tigers for sure.

Ole Moose would be proud....

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Jesus "hat".....

You gonna give these "board morons" the idea that there's pesos floating around in Colquitt County.   Thank God we had Rush to spearhead this !!!!

Rufus>>

At least you don't have a big as gym for basketball teams that couldn't win to save their lives. Im still waiting on that one to be justified beyond someone stroking their ego. Its a great facility but the only players deserving of it where those national championship girls years ago.

16 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

At least you don't have a big as gym for basketball teams that couldn't win to save their lives. Im still waiting on that one to be justified beyond someone stroking their ego. Its a great facility but the only players deserving of it where those national championship girls years ago.

Colquitt doesn't play basketball.

And the way it's going...we don't play baseball anymore either.

Rufus>>

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Jesus "hat".....

Rufus>>

They may as well turn the IPF into an indoor diving well while they are at it.

If you're a Colquitt Aquatic Hawg then you are guaranteed...and I mean GUARANTEED a free ride to the most renowned collegiate diving program of your choice!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

If you're a Colquitt Aquatic Hawg then you are guaranteed...and I mean GUARANTEED a free ride to the most renowned collegiate diving program of your choice!

Gospel.....

Rufus>>

2 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

The first part's kinda mean, but, I know the second part to be true. xD

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Gonna have to put this thread on probation... 

Due to Varsity prep bylaws code 36 triple option 7 you've committed a grammatical error. 

The word you where looking for is hire not "higher". Your sentence/punishment is 3 months in the 6th grade until you learn the difference. 

Idk how many times I have to tell you kids idc about the spelling you're lucky I put periods in my sentences im on my phone and if you didn't know this site also glitches horribly when typing. ... Any other problems?  I finished college years ago I coikd care less about grammar women online. 

5 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You really play the stereotype well.

Congratulations,

BGW

The South in general gets enough shit from yankee fucks who think they’re cultured because they are in the vicinity of a museum. Pretending to not give a fuck that you can’t spell, punctuate properly or even form a fucking sentence that makes sense doesn’t help. 

Not that he cares. He has more pressing issues. 

2019 7A Georgia State Football Champions

1A65D231-0434-49DC-B598-BC31FD46F1CC.jpeg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

The South in general gets enough shit from yankee fucks who think they’re cultured because they are in the vicinity of a museum. Pretending to not give a fuck that you can’t spell, punctuate properly or even form a fucking sentence that makes sense doesn’t help. 

Not that he cares. He has more pressing issues. 

2019 7A Georgia State Football Champions

1A65D231-0434-49DC-B598-BC31FD46F1CC.jpeg

Hey you dumb MF how’s the pickings over at Woodward Academy. Better get that roster together you numb nuts POS. So at least during the spring you can act as though you know them. Lol

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, MTP28 said:

Hey you dumb MF how’s the pickings over at Woodward Academy. Better get that roster together you numb nuts POS. So at least during the spring you can act as though you know them. Lol

😂 you mad Bro?!

Dig around in your panties long enough and you’ll find the string you’re looking for. 

I’ll send an industrial size box of feminine hygiene products for you along with your runner up ribbons. 

Instead of worrying about Daddy concentrate on your new drama queen coach. 

10 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂 you mad Bro?!

Dig around in your panties long enough and you’ll find the string you’re looking for. 

I’ll send an industrial size box of feminine hygiene products for you along with your runner up ribbons. 

You are still proving my point I noticed someone on the Ga bored must have scared you. You've ran off like a dawn with his tail between his lback You guys pike going back and screenshotting thing you can easily go find where I said in the past I don't care to spell or use proper grammar on the site its just a football message board none of this means anything beyond this site its kinda weird that some of you im assuming are 18yrs or older males tend to act more like high school females

I can assure you im not mad about anything said on this board I didn't even know existed until a few months ago. That placing pictures of banners is the same as the idiot who posted about a national championship. Parade I understand how you feel 50yrs and cheating by recruiting players to get 1 championship and go back to being irrelevant is a weird situation.  Fact is you are gonna spend the rest of your life trying to validate that championship and make yourself feel good about it being won by players that had no real ties to the program. Its also weird yall put a banner in the road in the year 2020 seems like a half ass idea . The fact that you get on here and spread lies about others from your own state isn't a surprise its a very cowardly and suspect personality you have which it fits your team and that "championship" won by players from over 5 teams.  

14 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂 you mad Bro?!

Naw I ain’t mad Bro’ just reminding you what a pathetic existence that metro life really is. Late night roster adjustments, acting like you’ve known these kids since 3rd grade when you really don’t give a shit. 

I guess this time of year you’ve started exploring the other side with your constant references to female genitalia. Of course I’m told being true to yourself is very enlightening press on sir er uh I mean madam.