Thick, fat, flailing fingers....

BigDrop

3 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Need we post AGAIN the list of accomplishments under Trump Mr.selective memory?  All while under a fake witch hunt? 

These are the same types who would scream racism about curtailing immigration/travel from certain high risk areas and apparently would prefer some jackass who wants open borders.

Stupidity should be painful.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Need we post AGAIN the list of accomplishments under Trump Mr.selective memory?  All while under a fake witch hunt? 

This is not about any of what that might be.  It is about the coronavirus and his reaction, his honesty, his oversight.  

1 minute ago, concha said:

These are the same types who would scream racism about curtailing immigration/travel from certain high risk areas and apparently would prefer some jackass who wants open borders.

Stupidity should be painful.

I have voted for:  Reagan, HW Bush, Clinton, McCain, Obama, Clinton.

Today would vote for:  Romney, Jeb, Joe, Mike.(In that order)

22 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

This is personal for me.  I know Seattle well.  I know Kirkland (Cafe Juanita was a destination for excellent Italian).  I was a sales exec for a Vancouver, BC company from 1990 until 2015.  Often, (2-3 times a year) I flew into Seattle from Washington, DC where I live and drove up.  ($400 airfares vs $1000+ into B. C. I paid my own expenses!) Over 25 years I spent a lot of time (many times with my wife) in Seattle for a day or two before going to Vancouver.  

I met a lot of people in the Pacific Northwest on both sides of the border.  Simply, I relate to what is happening in the Seattle area.  Now, on the East Coast, it is coming here.  Along with the fear and panic.

This is not about politics.  Rather, it is about someone to oversee, to protect who I/we trust.

I don’t trust Trump.

I just want to post this again:  I know and relate to the Pacific Northwest.  Also, for Santa Clara , CA I know the Bay Area well having sold a lot of rides to Great America over several decades.  Westchester county, NY (first NY who tested positive) is where I started my career with research and interviews at Rye Playland in the ‘70’s). (Concha, you know my familiarity with all of Ohio.  FWIW American Coaster Enthusiasts had their second convention at Kings  Island in 1969-the year the Beast opened.)

This is different now.  A lot of places and people that I know and like are having bad things happen.

29 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

This is personal for me.  I know Seattle well.  I know Kirkland (Cafe Juanita was a destination for excellent Italian).  I was a sales exec for a Vancouver, BC company from 1990 until 2015.  Often, (2-3 times a year) I flew into Seattle from Washington, DC where I live and drove up.  ($400 airfares vs $1000+ into B. C. I paid my own expenses!) Over 25 years I spent a lot of time (many times with my wife) in Seattle for a day or two before going to Vancouver.  

I met a lot of people in the Pacific Northwest on both sides of the border.  Simply, I relate to what is happening in the Seattle area.  Now, on the East Coast, it is coming here.  Along with the fear and panic.

This is not about politics.  Rather, it is about someone to oversee, to protect who I/we trust.

I don’t trust Trump.

with all respect, i think this is now "personal" to all of us.

This fat fuck has an obligation to us, all of us and he just lies and lies and lies. Whatever benefits him is all he cares about. He is slime.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, noonereal said:

This fat fuck has an obligation to us, all of us and he just lies and lies and lies. Whatever benefits him is all he cares about. He is slime.

Yes. It is now, thanks to AHoles like you, it is getting more  “personal” for all of us. You guys have got SERIOUS fucking issues. You’re sickening to listen to. Thank God only about 1/4 of the country are hateful mofos like you both. Not nearly enough to oust Trump, Thank God. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Yes. It is now, thanks to AHoles like you, it is getting more  “personal” for all of us. You guys have got SERIOUS fucking issues. You’re sickening to listen to. Thank God only about 1/4 of the country are hateful mofos like you both. Not nearly enough to oust Trump, Thank God. 

go fuck yourself, bitch

You have been a problem since post one.

I tried but your are a jerk. Get some morals and ethics. Ass hole.

There is stupid, and then there is " please do not ever breed", stupid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Have you ever stopped to think that there is a shitload of lying ABOUT him?

You yourself did so yesterday.

RUSSIA!

Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, noonereal said:

The man oozes hate and the right love it. 

Despicable, indeed. 

Like lowering minority unemployment rates, raising their incomes, establishing prosperity zones in their communities, helping HBCUs, criminal justice reform...?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Come on man, you know better

This is a struggle between good and evil.

Don't be on the wrong side

peace out

You did lie about him yesterday.

I'd count people of all colors and creeds having more jobs and better incomes a good.

I actually AM the one on the side of good.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, noonereal said:

go fuck yourself, bitch

You have been a problem since post one.

I tried but your are a jerk. Get some morals and ethics. Ass hole.

There is stupid, and then there is " please do not ever breed", stupid.

LOL! Whatever, you hateful angry LITTLE man. 🤣  The only thing that you tried was to only soil yourself 10 times a day instead of 20. And you failed miserably. YOU and your hateful, dishonest ilk are what's wrong with America. Thankfully, Trump is going stamp out unethical, dishonest crapbags like yourself and your other little boyfriends. YOU are a "failed species". Enjoy five more years, clown. Seeya on the other side. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, concha said:

You did lie about him yesterday.

I'd count people of all colors and creeds having more jobs and better incomes a good.

I actually AM the one on the side of good.

It's easy for a dishonest person to lie...and then lie about not saying it. Dude's a dishonest mofo. 

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Blueliner, there are now 333 cases with 17 deaths and it is only now that they are starting extensive testing.

Regardless, I understand you are a First Responder, and wish you the best. This could be especially dangerous for you.

Take care.

6 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Blueliner, there are now 333 cases with 17 deaths and it is only now that they are starting extensive testing.

Regardless, I understand you are a First Responder, and wish you the best. This could be especially dangerous for you.

Take care.

In a sense Drop is right. This Virus "ConV-19" has caused panic in many people across many borders. The POTUS can not slow the panic. He is only a man after all, not GOD. However he could have let the WHO and CDC top directors do all the talking and agreeing with them when they said it needs to be taken serious. No more hunches...  Trump did make a statement today that anyone could be tested, that there are enough kits with a million more coming in to the hospitals by Monday.  

Now for the flip side...

There are 300+ cases that have been detected and some don't even know how or where they contracted the virus. We already know the death rate is highest in those that are fighting other diseases and then being infected with the virus. The flu, Sars or MSR would be as bad for them or worse. It is now being reported that the young rarely show lasting symptoms and are fine by the end of a week. There are a lot of infected persons that do not feel sick enough to be tested as it hard to tell ConV-19 from the flu.

A side note.

I was taking to a Dr. friend of mine that is director of pathology at Canveral Hospital today about this new virus. His take is that there are probably many many more infected that go undetected and that the death percentage will drop below 2% in the near future. It has been said  that First responders are at the highest risk on contracting and spreading the virus.  

My 2 cents...I wouldn't panic until it's in your backyard. The world likely will not end because of this Virus. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, noonereal said:

Real accomplishments, that would be ZERO. The man is all smoke and mirrors. 

Sure....and the moon landing was staged in a Hollywood movie set.  He must be one hell of a magician...David Blame move over..seriously dude take your TDS meds ASAP and don't get behind the wheel for a while..you are dangerous.

• Confused 1