Thick, fat, flailing fingers....

BigDrop

8 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Yes. It is now, thanks to AHoles like you, it is getting more  “personal” for all of us. You guys have got SERIOUS fucking issues. You’re sickening to listen to. Thank God only about 1/4 of the country are hateful mofos like you both. Not nearly enough to oust Trump, Thank God. 

one last word to you, you hate filled sheeple

You are the only poster here that is similar to Trump, in that I see nothing but blackness. 

@concha goes at it with me all the time, he has humanity, @thc6795 is a tough man to be respected, he is a good human @I AM IRONMAN is my brother, @Bormio is smart, fair, educated, even @zulu1128 is becoming argumentative not hateful. @Nolebull813 is a wonderful family man... should I go on?

You need to prove some worth here. 

It's your turn to prove you have something of value not just ignorant hate. 

I wish you luck. 

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Sure....and the moon landing was staged in a Hollywood movie set.  He must be one hell of a magician...David Blame move over..seriously dude take your TDS meds ASAP and don't get behind the wheel for a while..you are dangerous.

what a dumb f*in Trump clown ^^^....🤡

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Trumpy The Ass Clown is not my President.  He's what I call..."current occupant".

Rufus>>

Obama was "their" President for 8 years and they still haven't gotten over it... 

...just think.  

It was only a few short years ago dictator trump was a loser like his loser base who truly believes they are winning.  lol

12 hours ago, noonereal said:

go fuck yourself, bitch

You have been a problem since post one.

I tried but your are a jerk. Get some morals and ethics. Ass hole.

There is stupid, and then there is " please do not ever breed", stupid.

Hahaha, @Blueliner I told you this dude was a clown. You need to start listening to me sooner. Hahaha, just like DLS QB, I tried to tell ya! 

Nooner and BigDrop, 2 old angry say men....

4EA6F262-58A8-4F2F-9BCA-AC819D1A4B77.gif

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

In a sense Drop is right. This Virus "ConV-19" has caused panic in many people across many borders. The POTUS can not slow the panic. He is only a man after all, not GOD. However he could have let the WHO and CDC top directors do all the talking and agreeing with them when they said it needs to be taken serious. No more hunches...  Trump did make a statement today that anyone could be tested, that there are enough kits with a million more coming in to the hospitals by Monday.  

Now for the flip side...

There are 300+ cases that have been detected and some don't even know how or where they contracted the virus. We already know the death rate is highest in those that are fighting other diseases and then being infected with the virus. The flu, Sars or MSR would be as bad for them or worse. It is now being reported that the young rarely show lasting symptoms and are fine by the end of a week. There are a lot of infected persons that do not feel sick enough to be tested as it hard to tell ConV-19 from the flu.

A side note.

I was taking to a Dr. friend of mine that is director of pathology at Canveral Hospital today about this new virus. His take is that there are probably many many more infected that go undetected and that the death percentage will drop below 2% in the near future. It has been said  that First responders are at the highest risk on contracting and spreading the virus.  

My 2 cents...I wouldn't panic until it's in your backyard. The world likely will not end because of this Virus. 

Cat,

Good post, but a couple of nits.

Politicians can and should do things to slow a panic – That’s a critical part of the job description.   

For a so-called businessman, IMPOTUS has failed crisis management 101.  A trusted someone needed to be appointed spokesperson weeks ago, giving the public reliable daily updates on what we know, what we don’t know, what we’re doing about it etc..That’s calming.  Instead, we have IMPOTUS running around taking every side in the crisis – It’s fake news, it’s other people’s fault, I’m handing it perfectly etc...(his appearance at the CDC yesterday was batshit levels of insane).   Kudlow for weeks has been repeating ‘this thing is contained’ (the only thing that’s quarantined safely are the facts).  And I dunno what Pence is doing, praying or something, but he’s being set up to take the fall…

In a crisis, teams make plans with contingencies, and the contingencies have contingencies, and those contingencies have contingencies.  I’ll remind everyone that lots of other countries were able to deploy and operationalize tests weeks ago.  It’s not like freaking out about a lack of a vaccine – some stuff takes time and that’s understandable.  But the tests – this is simply inexcusable. 

I commented earlier in the week that the strategy so far appears indistinguishable from letting the virus run wild, limiting care to the extremely ill, hoping it burns itself out without killing too many people.  So far, that explanation, as cynical as it is, fits what we know as well as anything else.  Eventually, without real data, we’ll arrive at frother denial-ism, declaring the ultimate death toll a hoax, or a Soros funded crisis actor thing, or some equally batshit PR spin because collecting accurate numbers was minimized in the first place.

In the meantime, if you don’t have the data to know where to close public events, the safest course of action for any event  organizer is to shut down (e.g. SXSW)– Further punishing the markets…

The test is yet to come!

4 hours ago, noonereal said:

You are the only poster here that is similar to Trump, in that I see nothing but blackness. 

@concha goes at it with me all the time, he has humanity, @thc6795 is a tough man to be respected, he is a good human @I AM IRONMAN is my brother, @Bormio is smart, fair, educated, even @zulu1128 is becoming argumentative not hateful. @Nolebull813 is a wonderful family man... should I go on?

I wish you luck. 

Now THIS is funny. Blasckness🤣  And then you throw in the old exclusion-exile from the group concept to boot. I feel so left out, noon🤣. Your little mental-midget mind trick attempts are pathetic...just like the behavior of the left and some “independents”. But tell you what...get a note from all of those guys telling me how bad I am and I’ll at least listen to ya. And I’m fine with my values, morals, and ethics. Yours? I’m a little concerned about yours. 

I don’t owe you jack, noon. I don’t hate you. I have grown to just not like you. That’s okay though. One thing I learned over the course of my years is that I’m not going to liked by everyone, and I’m not going to like everyone. But we all move on to live another day.

You on the other hand are what’s wrong with America: you are resentful,  disingenuous and full of hate. Oh...and I have no problem of you comparing me to Trump. I consider it a compliment. Now grow up and move out out of your parent’s house. Put your big boy pants on, and stop being a hateful drama queen. Good grief. 

20 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Hahaha, @Blueliner I told you this dude was a clown. You need to start listening to me sooner. Hahaha, just like DLS QB, I tried to tell ya! 

Nooner and BigDrop, 2 old angry say men....

4EA6F262-58A8-4F2F-9BCA-AC819D1A4B77.gif

Haha! Whatever dude. Hale is going to rock this year! They’re going to beat NS. You heard it here😉! But Yes...I should have listened to you about goofy long ago and saved myself a headache or two. 🤣

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, noonereal said:

I wish you luck. 

Nor first hope your health is good. Seriously.

Ok, I don't give a flying fuck about who or if any of the fucks on this board respects me.

You have given your take on a few of us on this board. One you call a brother. I believe douchebagpussy66 is your friend? I'd like to get your take on his many racist posts? I have seen you address that bitch racist Cajun many times, yet not once have you said anything to that other bitch ass racist. Why?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Nor first hope your health is good. Seriously.

Ok, I don't give a flying fuck about who or if any of the fucks on this board respects me.

You have given your take on a few of us on this board. One you call a brother. I believe douchebagpussy66 is your friend? I'd like to get your take on his many racist posts? I have seen you address that bitch racist Cajun many times, yet not once have you said anything to that other bitch ass racist. Why?

Not sure what you are asking... Cajun and I have gone at it. We sort of ignore each other now. We do have a common political agenda so we are sometimes strange bedfellows. 

66, a wonderful human. The guy is gold. Point blank. 

---------------------

I am unaware of either being racist although I sort of recall Cajun maybe did something once... @DBP66 I simply don't believe it;s possible. 

You have links? 

Hey, I have been called a racist here and that is so insane it's just, lol. But I think the guy believes it. I won't say who it is.

BTW, for the record, I like everyone here. I really do. 

@Blueliner has been a complete jerk for a long time so enough is enough. 

Am I really mad? Fuck no. He just needed to be talked to like that until he grows the fuck up. It is true, he has never displayed anything of value as I have found in about everyone else here. 

Don't let your politics become your emotion... it's a game here. (at least it should be, IMHO)

He, I love Canes! How could I not like everyone? lol

• Thanks 1

Just now, noonereal said:

Not sure what you are asking... Cajun and I have gone at it. We sort of ignore each other now. We do have a common political agenda so we are sometimes strange bedfellows. 

66, a wonderful human. The guy is gold. Point blank. 

---------------------

I am unaware of either being racist although I sort of recall Cajun maybe did something once... @DBP66 I simply don't believe it;s possible. 

You have links? 

Hey, I have been called a racist here and that is so insane it's just, lol. But I think the guy believes it. I won't say who it is.

BTW, for the record, I like everyone here. I really do. 

@Blueliner has been a complete jerk for a long time so enough is enough. 

Am I really mad? Fuck no. He just needed to be talked to like that until he grows the fuck up. It is true, he has never displayed anything of value as I have found in about everyone else here. 

Don't let your politics become your emotion... it's a game here. (at least it should be, IMHO)

He, I love Canes! How could I not like everyone? lol

Your boy boy douchebagpussy66 has called me and any other Hispanic who supports President Trump "stupid fucking Mexicans". When called on it he said "good" Mexicans don't support President Trump. Then tried walking it back with the " some of the finest people I know are Mexican".

Not sure what you call this, but I call it Racist. 

Just now, thc6795 said:

Your boy boy douchebagpussy66 has called me and any other Hispanic who supports President Trump "stupid fucking Mexicans". When called on it he said "good" Mexicans don't support President Trump. Then tried walking it back with the " some of the finest people I know are Mexican".

Not sure what you call this, but I call it Racist. 

heavy handed satire? Maybe? 

If he walked it back, maybe let it slide to and write it off as poor judgement. I think we all in some way have written things in poor judgement here. 

The guy is not racist. I promise you. I absolutely promise you. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Haha! Whatever dude. Hale is going to rock this year! They’re going to beat NS. You heard it here😉! But Yes...I should have listened to you about goofy long ago and saved myself a headache or two. 🤣

To be fair, Walter Matthau does look like me falling. 😂

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, noonereal said:

heavy handed satire? Maybe? 

If he walked it back, maybe let it slide to and write it off as poor judgement. I think we all in some way have written things in poor judgement here. 

The guy is not racist. I promise you. I absolutely promise you. 

Nor one thing I know about racism. A racist will always show their true selves.

Do you think it was poor judgement when Racist Cajun called DD an FN ni^^r? Or did the racist expose himself?

• Like 2