Thick, fat, flailing fingers....

BigDrop

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Nor one thing I know about racism. A racist will always show their true selves.

Do you think it was poor judgement when Racist Cajun called DD an FN ni^^r? Or did the racist expose himself?

I am not here to condemn nor vindicate Cajun. Sorry. 

and thanks for the health well wishes. 

peace out! 

25 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Nor one thing I know about racism. A racist will always show their true selves.

Do you think it was poor judgement when Racist Cajun called DD an FN ni^^r? Or did the racist expose himself?

None of these guys care about racism unless it was done by a conservative. If a liberal rat says something racist, there’s a reason for it or nothing to be seen. Look at all the people that converse with them on here daily...

C35504B4-4E35-46D7-9C01-58E59EFF6520.gif

14 minutes ago, noonereal said:

BTW, @thc6795 if I were convinced he really were racist to his core and not just an ignorant dope to say that, I'd stand with you and strongly. 

I believe you nor, but you might not know your friend as well as you think you do. 

Either way his racist ass wouldn't be welcomed at this Mexicans house for torts and beans.

1 hour ago, NorCalRuss said:

None of these guys care about racism unless it was done by a conservative. If a liberal rat says something racist, there’s a reason for it or nothing to be seen. Look at all the people that converse with them on here daily...

C35504B4-4E35-46D7-9C01-58E59EFF6520.gif

you know Russell, I was just thinking. (it happens)

I am the exact opposite of the stereotyped Trumpet. 

I am fiscally Conservative and a Trumpet is a dunkin' budget buster. I take personal responsibility, a Trumpie is always a victim. I am socially liberal, Tumprers want everyone to be like them, greedy, selfish and cold hearted. 

I miss the GOP. I wish the Trump party officially changed their name. 

6 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Your boy boy douchebagpussy66 has called me and any other Hispanic who supports President Trump "stupid fucking Mexicans". When called on it he said "good" Mexicans don't support President Trump. Then tried walking it back with the " some of the finest people I know are Mexican".

Not sure what you call this, but I call it Racist. 

I never typed the word "Mexicans"......I called you a dumb Mexican for supporting Trump...my bad for doing that....and I never said "good Mexicans"...I said "smart Mexicans"...and I have nothing to walk back...what I typed about Mexicans was the truth...sorry it doesn't make me look like a "racist"...🙄

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, noonereal said:

Not sure what you are asking... Cajun and I have gone at it. We sort of ignore each other now. We do have a common political agenda so we are sometimes strange bedfellows. 

66, a wonderful human. The guy is gold. Point blank. 

---------------------

I am unaware of either being racist although I sort of recall Cajun maybe did something once... @DBP66 I simply don't believe it;s possible. 

You have links? 

Hey, I have been called a racist here and that is so insane it's just, lol. But I think the guy believes it. I won't say who it is.

BTW, for the record, I like everyone here. I really do. 

@Blueliner has been a complete jerk for a long time so enough is enough. 

Am I really mad? Fuck no. He just needed to be talked to like that until he grows the fuck up. It is true, he has never displayed anything of value as I have found in about everyone else here. 

Don't let your politics become your emotion... it's a game here. (at least it should be, IMHO)

He, I love Canes! How could I not like everyone? lol

Thanks for the kind words nooner...😉.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I never typed the word "Mexicans"......I called you a dumb Mexican for supporting Trump...my bad for doing that....and I never said "good Mexicans"...I said "smart Mexicans"...and I have nothing to walk back...what I typed about Mexicans was the truth...sorry it doesn't make me look like a "racist"...🙄

Fucking liar. Fuck you racist bitch.

7 hours ago, noonereal said:

Not sure what you are asking... Cajun and I have gone at it. We sort of ignore each other now. We do have a common political agenda so we are sometimes strange bedfellows. 

66, a wonderful human. The guy is gold. Point blank. 

---------------------

I am unaware of either being racist although I sort of recall Cajun maybe did something once... @DBP66 I simply don't believe it;s possible. 

You have links? 

Hey, I have been called a racist here and that is so insane it's just, lol. But I think the guy believes it. I won't say who it is.

BTW, for the record, I like everyone here. I really do. 

@Blueliner has been a complete jerk for a long time so enough is enough. 

Am I really mad? Fuck no. He just needed to be talked to like that until he grows the fuck up. It is true, he has never displayed anything of value as I have found in about everyone else here. 

Don't let your politics become your emotion... it's a game here. (at least it should be, IMHO)

He, I love Canes! How could I not like everyone? lol

Dude. You are such a vagina. Grow a pair already and stop whining to the rest of the guys. "I like everyone. I really do". You're pathetic🤣. And if my value here is based upon the standard of YOUR value, then I'm doing more-than-alright. I'm losing more respect for you with each crying sentence that you type. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, noonereal said:

one last word to you, you hate filled sheeple

You are the only poster here that is similar to Trump, in that I see nothing but blackness. 

...You need to prove some worth here. 

It's your turn to prove you have something of value not just ignorant hate. 

I wish you luck. 

I guess it's all in the mind of the beholder, but in case you haven't noticed, Blueliner's community reputation is the same as yours...Excellent. He has nearly as many positive reactions as you have, and he's done it in less than half as many posts.

Just sayin'

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Dude. You are such a vagina. Grow a pair already and stop whining to the rest of the guys. "I like everyone. I really do". You're pathetic🤣. And if my value here is based upon the standard of YOUR value, then I'm doing more-than-alright. I'm losing more respect for you with each crying sentence that you type. 

You are a loser dude.

Peace out. 

If you ever grow an intellect, give me a call and we can speak.

later! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

I guess it's all in the mind of the beholder, but in case you haven't noticed, Blueliner's community reputation is the same as yours...Excellent. He has nearly as many positive reactions as you have, and he's done it in less than half as many posts.

Just sayin'

lol, POSITIVE reactions? He is a Trumpet and all the Trump[ets have more "likes"

They are a cult, a circle jerk if you will.

The guy is on my level you say?

LOL, now that is rich

The guy has the intellect of a piece of wood but he's less useful. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Just sayin'

LOL...community reputation??...in this "community" you get many more points being a Trumper being that Trump rules on this HS football site..that's why Ironmam thinks he's smart/popular and has friends here!..LOL...silly clowns....🤡..🤡..🤡

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...community reputation??...in this "community" you get many more points being a Trumper being that Trump rules on this HS football site..that's why Ironmam thinks he's smart/popular and has friends here!..LOL...silly clowns....🤡..🤡..🤡

This "community" is also great at exposing racists.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, noonereal said:

Don't let your politics become your emotion... it's a game...

Best point you made in the whole thread....

Not surprised that no one noticed ...

🤷‍♂️

PS. ...there are some things you are just better off NOT relying on any Gov to immunize you from...

and some authorities you are not supposed to delegate.

just sayin'