Thick, fat, flailing fingers....

BigDrop

7 hours ago, noonereal said:

You are a loser dude.

Peace out. 

If you ever grow an intellect, give me a call and we can speak.

later! 

Listen pussboy. Don't hold your breath on the speaking part. You keep saying peace out and later and all that shit. When are you ever going to actually follow through with that? You keep addressing me like some jilted, co-dependent high school girl. I know that you're a dishonest mofo, but come on already. Show an ounce of integrity for once. Lastly, I've got more intellect on the tip of my johnson than you'll ever have in your pathetic, resentful, little life. "peace out", "thinker"🙄🤣

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 3/6/2020 at 5:42 PM, BigDrop said:

You do realize that 14 people have now died in WA and there are still people in that nursing home that have not been tested yet?  There are 3,500 people on that ship who have not been tested.  Half of the 40+ who were tested were positive.

People are literally having their lives threatened from incompetence.  

Why do you even bother with these loons? Let them live in their bizzaro world, while the rest of us live in reality. Concha trying to act like some tough guy? Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Why do you even bother with these loons? Let them live in their bizzaro world, while the rest of us live in reality. Concha trying to act like some tough guy? Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Padre you must be the good Mexican douchebagpussy66 is talking about.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Sorry Padre you must be the good Mexican douchebagpussy66 is talking about.

what a sad, little man you are Tex.....you disagree with Aztecs post so you reply with me being what's at fault??..LOL...🤡..he's just a lot smarter than you Tex...😉

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

That was funny! Biden/Bernie...those are your 2 best?  LOL. Talk about Bizzaro world..ones a communist...the other is senile.  Yeah good luck in November!

• Confused 2

24 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

what a sad, little man you are Tex.....you disagree with Aztecs post so you reply with me being what's at fault??..LOL...🤡..he's just a lot smarter than you Tex...😉

You are what's wrong with America you racist bitch.

You're so fucking stupid. You don't know either of us. Yet you have determined Padre is smarter because he hates Trump. If he didn't he would be just another stupid Mexican. 

Fucking idiot.

Padre remember that you're not an American you're a good little Mexican because you hate Trump. Don't believe me? Change your name start supporting Trump and watch how fast this fucking racist turns on you.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

You are what's wrong with America you racist bitch.

You're so fucking stupid. You don't know either of us. Yet you have determined Padre is smarter because he hates Trump. If he didn't he would be just another stupid Mexican. 

Fucking idiot.

Padre remember that you're not an American you're a good little Mexican because you hate Trump. Don't believe me? Change your name start supporting Trump and watch how fast this fucking racist turns on you.

he's smarter based on his posts not who he likes or doesn't like...he doesn't post like a 12 year old and call people he disagrees with cunts and bitches..it's not always about race...so stop trying to make it be....f*in  moron...and stop trying to prove something that isn't true Tex...🤡

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

he's smarter based on his posts not who he likes or doesn't like...he doesn't post like a 12 year old and call people he disagrees with cunts and bitches..it's not always about race...so stop trying to make it be....f*in  moron...and stop trying to prove something that isn't true Tex...🤡

I don't need to prove anything. You did it all by yourself. 

• Haha 1