Question, now that the world is coming to an end.

thc6795

1 hour ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

I really didn't know too much about him before, but have been impressed too.

"I accept full responsibility. If someone is unhappy, if somebody wants to blame someone, or complain about someone, blame me. There is no one else who is responsible for this decision."  Cuomo 3/20/20

Cuomo for President?  Stacy Abrams as VP?  That sounds like a ticket to me.

1 hour ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

I really didn't know too much about him before, but have been impressed too.

"I accept full responsibility. If someone is unhappy, if somebody wants to blame someone, or complain about someone, blame me. There is no one else who is responsible for this decision."  Cuomo 3/20/20

That’s how a leader responds; not finger pointing, blaming the previous governor or whining about public perception.  

On 3/19/2020 at 10:19 PM, CardinalTruth said:

I thought the same. Even asked family and co workers the same. Usually with how connected we are on Facebook, usually something of this degree would spread just as fast as the virus is supposedly spreading right. Not a peep on fb of anyone knowing anyone with it until last night. I live a little north of Cincinnati Ohio. Rumor started someone in our county got tested and refused to go home and quarantine. Then supposedly the police and cdc had to go to there residence and inform them to either self quarantine or be forced to. Police department confirmed this. Even tho they were just tested and not a confirmed case. Then today a case I can confirm threw actual family and not hear say threw the grape vine.  My wife works for a Cincinnati hospital, she got home and told me a man from her hometown... brookville Indiana where a lot of her family and mother still reside.. had corona virus and was in a Cincinnati hospital and has died from it. I asked if she knew him and she said she didn’t. She face timed her mom as I was standing there and asked her mother before disclosing anything about this individual. Her mom was like yea I know him why. Then she proceeded to tell her and her mom was freaked out. Instant I’ll call you back, how did you find this out etc... so yea I can confirm someone having it and dying from it. Like I said, I thought like you did about this.... now that testing is ramping up, cases will sky rocket... and I believe everyone will know someone who has it... I just hope no one else knows people who died from it. I can also confirm the tents outside the hospitals and the guard setting up shop at the va and other areas for testing and to limit the flow into hospitals. This is going to get worse. I hope I’m wrong... 

So 7 days later..... I wasn’t wrong. Wish I was. I know of 2 deaths, and 7 people personally infected... 2 were just put on ventilators... then add 2 more people in my own WORK that just tested positive today. CDC just shut that plant down.... a lot of unknowns right now. Then there are now the cases my friends, co workers are now reporting to me of who they know now.... like I said, matter of time and testing we will all know someone or multiple people...it seems like if you get put on a ventilator it’s almost a death sentence. There was a guy I don’t personally know but my co worker grew up with him. He discussed what he went threw. Early 50s, non smoker and active in working out. No health issues at all. Said it hit him like a ton of bricks. He had been following all the reports and news so he went to the hospital when he developed these coughing spells that hurt like hell. Fear for loss of lung function he instructed the hospital staff to never put him on a ventilator and just let him tough it out. Claims there would be 20 minute periods of coughing he wish he would of died but trucked threw. Then it would reside and he would feel better. Claimed there were times when the cough spell would hit, if he laid down it felt like a drug of morphine hit him to keep laying down but could feel his chest swimming so he kept upright and fought threw it. He currently is still in the hospital on quarantine but claims all the effects are over..from what I’ve seen in 7 days... this will get extremely worse 

On 3/18/2020 at 8:25 AM, thc6795 said:

Does anyone personally know someone with the Wuhan Coronavirus? Not a friend of a friend of a cousin of a friend. Or a Hollywood type, or a superstar athlete. Not anyone the media tells you about. YOU PERSONALLY know someone.

I’ll answer first........NO

Today I found out that three women I met at a wedding thirteen months ago have all contracted the virus. One is currently on a ventilator. Now truth be told, I don't really know them. But I can say I met them in person. I pray they recover. 

• Sad 1