Question, now that the world is coming to an end.

thc6795

9 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Does anyone personally know someone with the Wuhan Coronavirus? Not a friend of a friend of a cousin of a friend. Or a Hollywood type, or a superstar athlete. Not anyone the media tells you about. YOU PERSONALLY know someone.

I’ll answer first........NO

There are only ~6K infected in a country of 330M.  The likelihood of knowing one of those few thousand is unlikely.  

So what does knowing someone infected mean to stabilizing the spread of the virus? 

• Like 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

There are only ~6K infected in a country of 330M.  The likelihood of knowing one of those few thousand is unlikely.  

So what does knowing someone infected mean to stabilizing the spread of the virus? 

are you implying Americans dont know peopl outside of the USA?

4 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

are you implying Americans dont know peopl outside of the USA?

The percentages still apply.  There are ~200k people infected in a world population of 8B! The likelihood of knowing one of those 204K infected is slim 

not only that you’re asking the question to about 20 people.   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The percentages still apply.  There are 204k people infected in a world population of 7B!  The likelihood of knowing one of those 204K infected is slim 

it is a simple question man. Yes or no? if you want to wait until the 2 million people the media is telling you will catch it answer then. 

Just now, thc6795 said:

it is a simple question man. Yes or no? if you want to wait until the 2 million people the media is telling you will catch it answer then. 

It’s a silly question THC.  You’re asking 20 people if they know one of the 200K infected (Who are dispersed throughout the entire world) from a population pool of 8B! 

The odds are very high, us random people on the forum will not know any of these people.   

Just now, Horsefly said:

It’s a silly question THC.  You’re asking 20 people if they know one of the 200K infected (Who are dispersed throughout the entire world) from a population pool of 8B! 

The odds are very high, us random people on the forum will not know any of these people.   

ok great then move on. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Does anyone personally know someone with the Wuhan Coronavirus? Not a friend of a friend of a cousin of a friend. Or a Hollywood type, or a superstar athlete. Not anyone the media tells you about. YOU PERSONALLY know someone.

I am trying to figure out the point of this thread. 

Is it your contention that all the world's governments have gotten together to destroy their economies and imprison their populations in their own homes?

If so, to what end do you suggest this is being undertaken?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

we will, and being one of the closet to the USA epicenter it will likely be me that knows one first. 

I'll be sure to report to @thc6795 asap

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

I am trying to figure out the point of this thread. 

Is it your contention that all the world's governments have gotten together to destroy their economies and imprison their populations in their own homes?

If so, to what end do you suggest this is being undertaken?

Jesus Christ Im asking a simple fucking question. Yes or no? if you dont want to answer the question move the fuck on.

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

we will, and being one of the closet to the USA epicenter it will likely be me that knows one first. 

I'll be sure to report to @thc6795 asap

Well of course, it’s a numbers game.  The more are infected in the US (assuming they even get tested) the greater chance one of us will know them. 

Just now, Horsefly said:

So if everyone answers “no” then what is your takeaway assumption?  There has to be a reason or point to you asking, right? 

why does there have to be a point? Because you say so? If I have a reason what business is it of yours? 

Im done with you and Nor right now. Answer the fucking question or dont. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, thc6795 said:

why does there have to be a point? Because you say so? If I have a reason what business is it of yours? 

Im done with you and Nor right now. Answer the fucking question or dont. 

So you just ask random, meaningless questions with no purpose?  

my answer is “no” BTW 

have a good day THC, stay safe 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Compared to this , no Coronavirus is not the end

6C49BE40-ED1D-4362-A789-D62FFF6EBD74.png

• Like 2